Greetings from a new resident!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XLR87T3
The administrator named Raz sent a personal message the very second I have created my new profile here, suggesting precognitive abilities as well as hypersonic reflexes on his or her part. The message contained a link that directed me to this page and well...here I am!

I'll try to keep the formalities to a minimum. I am XLR87T3, and I've been lurking here for ages until I finally joined at this very hour. You may have seen my other accounts on other websites, all with the very same user name. Even if you did, well, hmm, let me put it to you this way. *A-hem*

I know this isn't my first time but...I'm still really nervous so please...be gentle.

JKBart
run while u can smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
run while u can smile If he goes to our Versus forum, he's safe as long as he stays in the OTF, which is the nicest section of the forum.

JKBart
... smile

Thanks, I think I'll go there frequently now smile

Jmanghan
... smile

Thanks, I think I'll go there frequently now smile You'll be burned at the stake.

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Jmanghan
If he goes to our Versus forum, he's safe as long as he stays in the OTF, which is the nicest section of the forum. What is this "OTF" that you speak of?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XLR87T3
What is this "OTF" that you speak of?

Off-Topic Forum.

Right below the General Discussion section.

Ursumeles
run while u can smile

Nuke Nixon
Accelerate Seventy-Three, sounds like a cross between a Star Wars droid and a Fast and the Furious handle.

XLR87T3
I have yet another question. How do I see the posts that I have made, and the threads that I have created?

DarthAnt66
Click your name next to your post, and then click (find all posts) or (find all threads).

XLR87T3
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Click your name next to your post, and then click (find all posts) or (find all threads). Thanks man! You are a real life saver!

XLR87T3
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Accelerate Seventy-Three, sounds like a cross between a Star Wars droid and a Fast and the Furious handle. Do you mean car door handles?

WHITE PRIDE
T

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Click your name next to your post, and then click (find all posts) or (find all threads).

Wait, you people actually visit this section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.