Rahm Kota: Underrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
This isn't totally in response the VS I just posted a bit ago as much as in response to a debate I'm currently having about Kota.

I think Kota is severely underrated, most people see him as fodder, useless, not skilled or powerful in any way. But his feats more than prove that notion wrong, so I have no idea where that notion even comes from.

Ursumeles
Yeah, he seems decent, imo.
But not on Corran/Fisto Level.

Zenwolf
Always thought it was because he was never heard of before TFU, plus TFU being noted as exaggerated. But I never found these to be...well any strong arguments.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yeah, he seems decent, imo.
But not on Corran/Fisto Level. I mean, he's not equal to most of the Council members. But he's more than powerful enough to give them a fight imo.

Ursumeles
Eh, depends on which.
Tbh, I think that someone like Hamner could ragdoll him.

darthbane77
Eh, depends on which.
Tbh, I think that someone like Hamner could ragdoll him. I mean Council Members of his era specifically, I mean sure they're mostly better than him. But he'd give any of them aside from Yoda at least a short fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Rahm is underrated, yes. Though it seems most of KMC ranks him about where he should be.

Ursumeles
@darthbane77 Save for Yoda, Anakin and Windu, yeah.

darthbane77
@darthbane77 Save for Yoda, Anakin and Windu, yeah. That's what I think. Aside from those three I don't see anybody from the PT era as much above him.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Rahm is underrated, yes. Though it seems most of KMC ranks him about where he should be. KMC might be the only place he's actually given his due respect.

Fated Xtasy
Rahm is underrated, yes. Though it seems most of KMC ranks him about where he should be.

Below Coleman Trebor where he should be :3

SeriousLogic
Kota is somewhat underrated but that doesn't change the fact he's low-mid council level at BEST.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Kota is somewhat underrated but that doesn't change the fact he's low-mid council level at BEST. But that still makes him COUNCIL level. Which in itself is pretty impressive.

SeriousLogic
True, but it still puts him in the same tier as Adi Gallia and Even Piell and they aren't impressive. Gallia got soundly wrecked by Savage and Piell got eaten by a dog smile

Trocity
Coleman Trebor was on the council, that makes Rahm in his tier, too.

"Council level" is a poor system to use.

SeriousLogic
^ True. Gallia level in sabers, Ti level in force.

UCanShootMyNova
Ti is confirmed to be his superior by Vader.

SeriousLogic
Cool. Well that's Vader's opinion smile

Jmanghan
Cool. Well that's Vader's opinion smile Vader' Opinion >>>>> Your opinion.

SeriousLogic
Do you expect Vader to know every single thing about Kota and Ti?

UCanShootMyNova
Given he knew and worked together with her on several occasions I'd expect him to be well versed in her capabilities.

darthbane77
I can't see Ti being in any way Vader's superior.

SeriousLogic
So he just hits up their RT's smile

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by darthbane77
We are talking about Kota, spastic.

Jmanghan
Do you expect Vader to know every single thing about Kota and Ti? I expect him to know quite a bit about Ti, yes.

UCanShootMyNova

She's not.

SeriousLogic
What makes Shaak so special that Anakin would keep tabs on her accomplishments? Do you reckon he knows everything about all the council members?

UCanShootMyNova
Given one of Vader's main objectives is to hunt down the remaining Jedi I expect he tries to keep himself well versed on the abilities of Jedi who's deaths were not confirmed in Order 66 or the Jedi Purge, yes.

darthbane77

darthbane77
We are talking about Kota, spastic. Read my above comment, I was replying to that comment.

darthbane77
Wait, I misread. My bad nevermind.

UCanShootMyNova
Read my above comment, I was replying to that comment.

Ti > Rahm as confirmed by Vader. Ti />/ Vader.

UCanShootMyNova
No problem.

darthbane77
Ti > Rahm as confirmed by Vader. Ti />/ Vader. Yeah, I misread your comment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.