How good duelist is Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
?
Lightsabers only

Jmanghan
Below Hord, undoubtedly.

However, he should be on the upper tier of duelists as far as the Ancients go.

SunRazer
He was about even with Vong Krayt.

Darth Abonis
I don't even remember him dueling. Was he the one who woke up in the Lost Tribe of the Sith comics?

Ursumeles
That was Dreypa.

The Merchant
Makes KOTOR era Jedi and Sith look like children playing with toys.

Ziggystardust
On par with Vong Krayt, who I think is about on level with Kenobi or possibly better.

Jmanghan
Wasn't Muur toying with Vong Krayt though?

He said he was unimpressed.

cs_zoltan
And Dooku said he's more powerful than Yoda, don't take sith's word seriously erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
And Dooku said he's more powerful than Yoda, don't take sith's word seriously erm That was Dooku trying to sound intimidating, while Muur was actually beating Vong Krayt, so it holds merit.

SunRazer
Muur claims to have easily slain Sith more powerful than Krayt, too. Which obviously wasn't the case.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Muur claims to have easily slain Sith more powerful than Krayt, too. Which obviously wasn't the case. Why isn't that the case?

It may be a character we've just never seen.

Again with calling characters liars without having a reason to not believe them.

Ziggystardust
Muur claims to have easily slain Sith more powerful than Krayt, too. Which obviously wasn't the case.

Why?

SunRazer
Because Muur wasn't easily slaying Krayt?

Ziggystardust
Is Murr weaker in Mornes body though?

SunRazer
Presumably, but the Sith that he slew were apparently far more powerful than Krayt, so it cancels out.

My point is that it's just Dun Moch. It's the same as Paladius claiming that greater Sith than Nox have attempted to overthrow him before, and it's only after losing that Paladius realizes that Nox is far more powerful than anybody else he's ever met.

Jmanghan
Because Muur wasn't easily slaying Krayt? ...Because he wasn't actually going all-out.

Saying he was unimpressed implies as such.

SunRazer
Why would he not go all-out? He was trying to kill Krayt to get his body.

That's what Dun Moch is, lmfao. You taunt your opponent and talk shit so they feel worse about themselves and lose mental confidence.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
On par with Vong Krayt, who I think is about on level with Kenobi or possibly better.

Azronger
And yeah, Muur was weakened, because he was mentally contending with Morne and controlling the Rakghouls. That would take up some of his Force reserves.

SunRazer
Yes, there's that as well.

Jmanghan
However...

Not a lot of people bring this up, but wasn't Krayt already injured when he fought Muur?

Azronger
No, he was healed right before the fight by Muur.

UCanShootMyNova
So he was actually probably in better condition then he'd been for years and in a superior state to the one he was in when he bested those 4 Imperial Knights.

Jmanghan
And Muur just wasted some of his force reserves doing all that shit, healing krayt.

Yeah, Muur was definitely at a disadvantage.

SunRazer
I don't think he would've weakened himself for that. The healing wasn't superificial, though. So yeah, Krayt was in a better condition than he was for most of the series beforehand.

Jmanghan
I don't think he would've weakened himself for that. The healing wasn't superificial, though. So yeah, Krayt was in a better condition than he was for most of the series beforehand.

Muur's force reserves weren't as high.

cs_zoltan
So now everyone who so much as farted before a duel is weakened?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.