Why is carthage trolling on Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
? I dont know the history, please help the new little shit :P

JKBart
What do you mean?

Carthage never trolled. You're talking about Intrepid37 maybe?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
? I dont know the history, please help the new little shit :P Its because theres a joke thats been around since the dawn of time called "Bane dies".

I think its also Carthage's name on CV.

JKBart
No, Carthage was never trolling, I know him and I am sure he wouldn't do such a silly thing. He's just quite a fan of Darth Bane, so he tries to do a lot of threads involving Bane and other characters from the Trilogy, but he's been on for many years. After so many years most even, good matches were already done, so it's pretty obvious many new threads will be considered mismatches - there is a little choice for new matchups. There will be many boring matchups, or mismatched matchups involving Bane after such a long time.

But where's the problem? Carthage is not hiding he likes Bane and is an expert on him, he's fair about what he does, so I don't see a problem with so many Bane threads from Carthage. thumb up smile

carthage
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its because theres a joke thats been around since the dawn of time called "Bane dies".

I think its also Carthage's name on CV.

Dadivineking is my name on Comicvine

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

FreshestSlice
Carthage isn't trolling. He's being completely serious.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Dadivineking is my name on Comicvine

This can only be proved through an dick pic

Beniboybling
Originally posted by JKBart
No, Carthage was never trolling, I know him and I am sure he wouldn't do such a silly thing. He's just quite a fan of Darth Bane, so he tries to do a lot of threads involving Bane and other characters from the Trilogy, but he's been on for many years. After so many years most even, good matches were already done, so it's pretty obvious many new threads will be considered mismatches - there is a little choice for new matchups. There will be many boring matchups, or mismatched matchups involving Bane after such a long time.

But where's the problem? Carthage is not hiding he likes Bane and is an expert on him, he's fair about what he does, so I don't see a problem with so many Bane threads from Carthage. thumb up smile thumb up

Nephthys
Because he's a troll.

McP
He's not. Bane and his whole era just suck

Ursumeles
Trolling? He overrates him af.

TheMuser
Bane's era sucks? Really.....Just really....>.>

UCanShootMyNova
Yea, they're terrible Muser. Didn't you know? smile

Fated Xtasy
There are quotes saying the Jedi basically just sent children to fight during that era so....

Lulz

NewGuy01
And were still winning, mind you.

TheMuser
And yet we know even the weakest of the brotherhood stomp padawans into the dirt.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
And were still winning, mind you.

Pretty much.
Originally posted by TheMuser
And yet we know even the weakest of the brotherhood stomp padawans into the dirt.

Not hard to stomp little children lol

TheMuser
Not all padawans were children....

UCanShootMyNova
But most were teenagers and all had not completed their training.

Muser you don't really want to do this on KMC. You're going to get grinded down and chewed out.

Nephthys
As you can see, carthages trolling is supported by the majority here. Most are utterly hopeless and not worth the effort.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
But most were teenagers and all had not completed their training.

Muser you don't really want to do this on KMC. You're going to get grinded down and chewed out.

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Pretty much.

McP
Originally posted by Nephthys
As you can see, carthages trolling is supported by the majority here. Most are utterly hopeless and not worth the effort.

You should look in the mirror to find a troll. Placing Bane or Zannah in top10 duelists in the Mythos is the best example.

Nephthys
Yes that list was serious, good job brain hero.

BazookaMaster
I feel like you are trolling me Carthage is not trolling xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.