Vader Beat Sidious Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Anybody have the quote on-hand that says Sidious thought Vader could kill him but not replace him?

SeriousLogic
Sidious was also paranoid that Dooku and Ventress could overthrow him at one point so why does this matter?

Jmanghan
Lol @ Ventress overthrowing Sidious.

SeriousLogic
Lol at you reading that and getting 'Ventress would overthrow Sidious''
Twit.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
Sidious was also paranoid that Dooku and Ventress could overthrow him at one point so why does this matter? For a debate I'm in.

Jmanghan
Lol at you reading that and getting 'Ventress would overthrow Sidious''
Twit. I was laughing at the fact that Sidious thought Ventress would overthrow him.

You can't debate for shit. Leave.

Kurk
Too bad he isn't pulling a Quanchi and wanking that scene like a fundamentalist.

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I was laughing at the fact that Sidious thought Ventress would overthrow him.

You can't debate for shit. Leave.
I've never even been in a debate but alright Jmangan erm

Jmanghan
I've never even been in a debate but alright Jmangan erm You were literally just debating with us in several other threads.

SeriousLogic
If that was an actual debate then Caitlyn Jenner is female.

Jmanghan
If that was an actual debate then Caitlyn Jenner is female. It would have sounded better if you actually said "Bruce Jenner".

Yes, it was a debate, and you lost, unless you wanna go back and post more bullshit.

You don't sound witty, you sound moronic.

SeriousLogic
What you said right there sums it up. I mis-wrote a half assed attempted at a joke and you're sitting there refreshing your browser over and over, see it and pounce. It shows how many fcks I give. What you're trying to do is stamp your 'authority' on a troll who loves this shit. I say keep going thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Too bad he isn't pulling a Quanchi and wanking that scene like a fundamentalist. I am in your tiny little head.

cs_zoltan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.