Despero(V@V) VERSUS The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Despero- Virtue and Vice

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/31666/746652-despero_1.jpg

VERSUS

The Avengers

1.Blue Marvel
2.Captain Marvel
3.Hulk
4.Hyperion
5.Iron-Man
6.Thor

Scenario 2- You can add The Sentry

riv6672
Is it too late to edit the thread title to "Despero(V@V) beats a few Avengers since he was pretty much physically dominating the JLA and JSA at the same time but hey, i havent been here in awhile and need to get my troll on so lets DO this thing!!!1"?

Cuz you totally should. laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by riv6672
Is it too late to edit the thread title to "Despero(V@V) beats a few Avengers since he was pretty much physically dominating the JLA and JSA at the same time but hey, i havent been here in awhile and need to get my troll on so lets DO this thing!!!1"?

Cuz you totally should. laughing

Johnny Sorrow was present as well for those who actually read the book.

Post carefully as the NEXT insult will be your last!!!

DarkSaint85
This Avengers team, to be fair, is physically more imposing than that team.

And Hawkman drew blood with his mace.

riv6672
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Johnny Sorrow was present as well for those who actually read the book.

Sorrow wasnt the one playing canasta with Superman and Captain Marvel's heads while WW lay supine at his jagged toed feet.
http://i.imgur.com/JvAEBFg.jpg
AKA, since you didnt stip out BFR (at least until you read this post then you'll be all "IT WAS IMPLIED!"wink, Thor can easily do what Superman cant/couldnt and send Despero away while the rest of the Avengers you listed get a few shots in.

I'll let you get on with this, though; i know you like your little bold red text fests, and since i already gave you the right thread title AND fight result, any more involvement on my part would just be tuh-rolling.
Post carefully as the NEXT insult will be your last!!!
I highly doubt it. big grin

LordofBrooklyn
no BFR

carver9
Team Avengers kill him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Team Avengers kill him.

With or without The Sentry?

apex_pretador
It this a different version of despero than mainstream post crisis or new 52?
If it is standard despero,
He should be able to mind control Hulk and hyperion and let them fight Thor while he can handle others by himself.
TBH, I doubt that anyone but thor can resist his TP, maybe iron man can block it due to tech, but others are going down , and turning on thor. Even Thor can't take them all.
Adding sentry tips the scales heavily in the favour of team, seeing how he should be able to block TP from despero. He stops TP attacks while hulk & Thor beat him to death.

carver9
Originally posted by apex_pretador
It this a different version of despero than mainstream post crisis or new 52?
If it is standard despero,
He should be able to mind control Hulk and hyperion and let them fight Thor while he can handle others by himself.
TBH, I doubt that anyone but thor can resist his TP, maybe iron man can block it due to tech, but others are going down , and turning on thor. Even Thor can't take them all.
Adding sentry tips the scales heavily in the favour of team, seeing how he should be able to block TP from despero. He stops TP attacks while hulk & Thor beat him to death.

Nope

carver9
With or without The Sentry?

Without

LordofBrooklyn
Without

How do you think they win?

quanchi112
Team Avengers stomp.

LordofBrooklyn
Nope

Hyperion and Hulk have proved VERY susceptible to mind-control in the past.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team Avengers stomp.

EMO LIES!!!!!

carver9
Hyperion and Hulk have proved VERY susceptible to mind-control in the past.

And Hulk has resisted some of the best minds on the planet. I doubt V is mind raping him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.