Mr Sinister vs Manchester Black

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Just wondering.

carver9
Sinister kills him.

ghostman
manchester black rapes him. superior everything.

Sin I AM
I cant recall Sinister fighting offensively like ever

golem370
He grabbed Sabretooth once by the neck

Sin I AM
Yea he's more a behind the scenes schemer...Who's the xmen buff here? Im honestly curious now

Zack M
Manchester wins.

leonidas
he's owned jean and psylocke with tp, and even emma couldn't do anything against him until he took scott's brain patterns. he's beaten numerous incarnations of the x-factor teams and has even owned nate a couple times. physically he's smacked around strong guy like nothing. with some prep he was even able to hold his own against the phoenix 5. he can go astral, has survived having been nearly cut in half by scott:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1669212-xmen_v2_023_02_03_rougher.jpg

more recently he even survived decapitation without trouble and has been shown to be able to upgrade bodies. at times his molecular control makes him almost impossible to hurt. if we're assuming the highest showings for sinister, he could def make this a fight. it depends a bit on how you view black's tp--if you think he is way above the likes of emma, jean and maddie pryor, then maybe his tp would be enough. sinister has been called one of the top 5 psi's in marvel and personally, i don't think it would be. he'd likely be stronger but not enough to win convincingly that way. so it would come to black's tk vs sinister's offense and THAT may be where the trouble comes. sinister's offense is a bit....inconsistent and black's tk may be enough to override sinister's body control.

regardless, i don't see this as a stomp by any stretch and i think sinister could take some, but i'd give black the majority. he'd need to work to get by sinister's force fields though, but i think he could eventually. if sinister had some great, and consistent, offensive showings, i would take him more than likely.

Blue Area Vet
Are you all mad? Sinister utterly stomps him. He's physically near indestructible and he owns telepaths consistently throughout his existence.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Are you all mad? Sinister utterly stomps him. He's physically near indestructible and he owns telepaths consistently throughout his existence.
Yup.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Yup.

So, his TP>>>Martian Manhunter?

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
So, his TP>>>Martian Manhunter?
Maybe, maybe not. But the OP didn't say TP only.

Sinister isn't just a powerful psi like Manchester Black. He also has incredible durability and strength. I can actually see them stalemating TP wise, then Sinister snaps his neck.

He's capable of 'multitasking'. He was fighting off the combined forces of X-Men and X-Factor physically WHILE mindraping Jean and taunting Psylocke.

Zack M

Sinister isn't just a powerful psi like Manchester Black. He also has incredible durability and strength. I can actually see them stalemating TP wise, then Sinister snaps his neck.

He's capable of 'multitasking'. He was fighting off the combined forces of X-Men and X-Factor physically WHILE mindraping Jean and taunting Psylocke.

Well, Manchester owned MM and he has a MUCH better powerset than Mr. Sinister and has much better TP feats, as well.

DarkSaint85
MM doesn't have feats of simultaneously fighting, does he?

Zack M
His solo series has some awesome feats of his.

DarkSaint85
New 52?

Zack M
Nah, Ostrander's run.

Blue Area Vet

And not appearing strained

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
And not appearing strained
He was actually toying with them.

abhilegend
Manchester. Easily.

krisblaze
Sinister soes exceptionally well against tp/tk.

I'd say its his forte looking at his fight against Nate.

Even so I wouldnt be surprised if Black simply overpowered him

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea he's more a behind the scenes schemer...Who's the xmen buff here? Im honestly curious now

there used to be dozens of us.

as far as the fight does, I don't know tbh. I could see arguments for both people. if I had to pick someone though, i'd pick black as being more powerful, but i'm not sure he can actually kill Sinister. He's not exactly easy to do away with.

DarkSaint85
Black is quite hard to kill as well....

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
he's owned jean and psylocke with tp, and even emma couldn't do anything against him until he took scott's brain patterns. he's beaten numerous incarnations of the x-factor teams and has even owned nate a couple times. physically he's smacked around strong guy like nothing. with some prep he was even able to hold his own against the phoenix 5. he can go astral, has survived having been nearly cut in half by scott:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35308/1669212-xmen_v2_023_02_03_rougher.jpg

more recently he even survived decapitation without trouble and has been shown to be able to upgrade bodies. at times his molecular control makes him almost impossible to hurt. if we're assuming the highest showings for sinister, he could def make this a fight. it depends a bit on how you view black's tp--if you think he is way above the likes of emma, jean and maddie pryor, then maybe his tp would be enough. sinister has been called one of the top 5 psi's in marvel and personally, i don't think it would be. he'd likely be stronger but not enough to win convincingly that way. so it would come to black's tk vs sinister's offense and THAT may be where the trouble comes. sinister's offense is a bit....inconsistent and black's tk may be enough to override sinister's body control.

regardless, i don't see this as a stomp by any stretch and i think sinister could take some, but i'd give black the majority. he'd need to work to get by sinister's force fields though, but i think he could eventually. if sinister had some great, and consistent, offensive showings, i would take him more than likely.
Black is more powerful than Jean, Emma and Psylocke put together in TP and more skilled to boot.

The only reason he did anything to Nate because he had placed a psychic trap in his mind.

Black switches his mind to a random person and kills him just like he did to Bizarro and Superman.

And Bizarro's mind is so incomprehensible that Batman said he made Joker look sane and J'onn couldn't even read his mind.

krisblaze
While I don't generally buy into the DC hype about Saturn Girl being a greater telepath than the LT, I'd definitely say that Black is a magnitude greater than Emma or Jean.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Sinister kills him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black is quite hard to kill as well....

Of course, I was speaking only in relation to Black having generally better TP.

Originally posted by krisblaze
While I don't generally buy into the DC hype about Saturn Girl being a greater telepath than the LT, I'd definitely say that Black is a magnitude greater than Emma or Jean.

He's a good notch or two above either of them, yeah.

DarkSaint85
Was that actually him in Vera's mind? After he killed himself.

Insane Titan
Not a stomp either way, that's just pure bias.

Black wins more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.