Would Sidious have chosen Maul if he knew he lost to Padawans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
If Sidious had looked into the future to see that Maul isn't a notable force user, lost to TPM Obi wan, failed to kill Kenobi with Savages help, lost to Kanan Jarrus, and was beaten down by Ezra, would Sidious have re-evaluated his decision? Was Maul really his only choice, or would he hav chosen Dooku if he had seen Mauls failures in hindsight? Using what we know in Canon did Sidious make a mistake choosing Maul as an apprentice?

SeriousLogic
Fck yourself

Nephthys
Obviously Sidious wouldn't want an apprentice who fails constantly. Shit thread, obvious answer.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

McP
He would choose Sirak if he only could

Kurk
I think Sidious would have killed himself he foresaw Disney and Filoni coming to power.

UCanShootMyNova
Or ally himself with them given the mass suffering and hatred they cause on a daily basis.

Ziggystardust
I am now 100% convinced that mickey mouse Filoni is going out of his way to nerf Maul just to piss people off on purpose.

Seriously, what other ****ing excuse is there? That is exactly the kind of thing I would do if I were writing a parody series just troll people.

Holy ****.

A few months ago, with the whole "I wasn't trying to blind you" thing" I was already cringing.

But this...

Don't get me wrong; as a Maul detractor, I'm absolutely delighted. But as a human being who has the capacity (sometimes) to understand things from other peoples' points of view, this was just mortifying. LOL

JKBart
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I am now 100% convinced that mickey mouse Filoni is going out of his way to nerf Maul just to piss people off on purpose.

Seriously, what other ****ing excuse is there? That is exactly the kind of thing I would do if I were writing a parody series just troll people.

Holy ****.

A few months ago, with the whole "I wasn't trying to blind you" thing" I was already cringing.

But this...

Don't get me wrong; as a Maul detractor, I'm absolutely delighted. But as a human being who has the capacity (sometimes) to understand things from other peoples' points of view, this was just mortifying. LOL

That just means Filoni is the ultimate troll and nobody on KMC comes close to him. The guy absolutely stomps us all smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.