Savage Hulk vs. Wonder Woman (h2h) only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
No weapons, street brawl, NYC no bystanders.....

ghostman
you should make the speed equal

and ban the sacrifice fight from being mentioned, because you know its coming up, thats all ww fans have really.

Facee
Originally posted by ghostman

and ban the sacrifice fight from being mentioned, because you know its coming up, thats all ww fans have really.
I've taken her weapons, I'm not going to take her speed too.

carver9
Hulk even if she had her weapons.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk even if she had her weapons.

With or WITHOUT weapons Savage Hulk gets broken.

tkitna
Hulk wins

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by tkitna
Hulk wins

How?

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How?

By being her superior.

-Pr-
Without weapons, I can't see her winning. With them she'd have more of a chance, but even then the odds are against her.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

LordofBrooklyn
By being her superior.

Speed-Advantage Diana
Skill- Advantage Diana
Strength(At default)-Advantage Diana

carver9
Speed-Advantage Diana
Skill- Advantage Diana

Hulk hits speedsters all the time.
She does have a skill advantage but she will still get knocked out.
Strength - what is Hulk default strength and please provide scans.

cdtm
There was this story where Wonder Woman fought Superman. Real obscure story.. Hardly ever mentioned. But Wonder Woman beat Superman in it!

I think it was called "Injustice"?

Blue Area Vet
With or WITHOUT weapons Savage Hulk gets broken.

You are addicted to saying stupid shit

tkitna
Speed-Advantage Diana
Skill- Advantage Diana

If Diana has a strength advantage (at default Hulks level whatever that is), she wouldn't have it for very long. After Hulk gets upset from being hit, his strength level will even out any skill she has. I'll give her the speed, but when has the Hulk ever had issues hitting anybody or Diana being portrayed as unhittable? She gets hit all the time.

Without weapons, she isn't winning this.

Blue Area Vet

Hulk is far more skilled at knocking people the **** out.

Blue Area Vet
If Diana has a strength advantage (at default Hulks level whatever that is), she wouldn't have it for very long. After Hulk gets upset from being hit, his strength level will even out any skill she has. I'll give her the speed, but when has the Hulk ever had issues hitting anybody or Diana being portrayed as unhittable? She gets hit all the time.

Without weapons, she isn't winning this.

Wasting your breath on the lord of ignorance

LordofBrooklyn

Hulk's default strength is approximately 75-90 tons!

His fights with The Abomination, Thing, and Thor prove this.

As the KING OF CANON my verdict on this issue is beyond reproach!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Wasting your breath on the lord of ignorance

You'd do well to avoid my wrath before your NEXT exile is PERMANENT!!!

zopzop
You'd do well to avoid my wrath before your NEXT exile is PERMANENT!!!
Uh oh. LoB busted out the red text. Sh|t is about to get real!

WW still loses though. With or without weapons.

DarkSaint85
Doesn't Hulk still have the antidote in him, reverting him back to Banner when the fight gets serious?

Whatever happened to that (serious q, btw)? Did they ever expand on it?

abhilegend
Hulk

krisblaze
?? She chokes him out or kills him.

WW is way stronger than base savage hulk.

Stoic

You can't really rely on a dedicated default though. Dynamic strength makes his defaulting level trivial, which in a matter of seconds becomes a non issue. On the other hand, since per forum rules, He begins with a full head of steam and anger.

krisblaze
If Hulk's strength doubled in a few seconds then the majority of his comics from the 70s through the 90s would have their conflict solved in the first panels.

The constant spamming of low and high-end feats on KMC has completely distorted your idea of the Hulk.

In recent times, Hickman and Waid, Hulk seemed to "start out" at somewhere around Hyperion and Thor's level, but historically it would take a lot for him to reach those levels.

-Pr-
Starting to think that Savage Hulk should just start off at the strength average of the tier his opponent is in. Would make fights far easier.

DarkSaint85
Problem is the cap.

According to some, full potential means WBH levels.

Yet, he doesn't go that level in every single fight. Certainly not in fights he loses.

krisblaze
Originally posted by -Pr-
Starting to think that Savage Hulk should just start off at the strength average of the tier his opponent is in. Would make fights far easier.

That's basically the way it works in most people's minds.

It's absurd though, because the version of the Hulk being debated is so far from the "real" thing that it's laughable.

tkitna
Not sure why the base level of the Savage Hulk is relevant here anyways. How many times has the Savage Hulk been one shotted by characters in WW's, Hercules, or Thor's strength and weight class anyways? I'm sure there's a few rare occasions, but the true answer is basically never.

TheHulkster

Abomination and Thor are always class 100.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Abomination and Thor are always class 100.

Yes, and his depictions against them clearly show that his strength didn't ramp up to the point where he quickly overpowered them.

His battles against Black Bolt are also a great example of Savage Banner's default strength.

krisblaze
Not sure why the base level of the Savage Hulk is relevant here anyways. How many times has the Savage Hulk been one shotted by characters in WW's, Hercules, or Thor's strength and weight class anyways? I'm sure there's a few rare occasions, but the true answer is basically never.

What do you mean?

How often have any of these attempted to take him down quickly?

There are dozens of fights where he's fought people far weaker than WW over an extended period of time. Literally any of his 20 fights with Abomination.

beatboks

That is F#%i g Bull $#!+. Hulk has been shown a physical match for Classic Thor many times and his feats 》》》》》》 》》95 tons.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by beatboks
That is F#%i g Bull $#!+. Hulk has been shown a physical match for Classic Thor many times and his feats 》》》》》》 》》95 tons.

Not at default as clearly demonstrated through these confrontations.

1.Black Bolt
2.Abomination
3.Namor
4.Thing

Don't EVER challenge the KING OF CANON!!

LordofBrooklyn
WATCH YOUR FOUL MOUTH AS WELL!!

carver9
Not at default as clearly demonstrated through these confrontations.

1.Black Bolt
2.Abomination
3.Namor
4.Thing

Don't EVER challenge the KING OF CANON!!

He knocked Black Bolt out in a single hit.
Abomination is class 100
Namor has taken on and done well against every big gun in Marvel.
Same with Thing.

Show me something that shows his strength being in the 90 ton range. I think this is a forum myth.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doesn't Hulk still have the antidote in him, reverting him back to Banner when the fight gets serious?

Whatever happened to that (serious q, btw)? Did they ever expand on it?

Doc Green happened.

LordofBrooklyn
He knocked Black Bolt out in a single hit.
Abomination is class 100
Namor has taken on and done well against every big gun in Marvel.
Same with Thing.

Show me something that shows his strength being in the 90 ton range. I think this is a forum myth.

Black Bolt knocked out Banner as well.

I will show proof THEN I demand you publicly DENOUNCE The Hulk!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Here is PROOF of Savage Hulk's default strength!!!

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/114254/2431824-hulkbatman2.jpg

There you are

BATMAN'S BONES>>>>>>>>SAVAGE HULK'S STRENGTH!!!!!!

I DEMAND, Carver, to DENOUNCE The Hulk immediately!!!

DarkSaint85
Doc Green isn't in this thread.

Also, didn't that take place before the whole incursion storyline? I actually did get confused as to where it linked up.

Because the incursions (and God Doom) was immediately prior to the reboot, right?

beatboks
Here is PROOF of Savage Hulk's default strength!!!

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/114254/2431824-hulkbatman2.jpg

There you are

BATMAN'S BONES>>>>>>>>SAVAGE HULK'S STRENGTH!!!!!!

I DEMAND, Carver, to DENOUNCE The Hulk immediately!!!

All that prooves is your a mor__
1. Cross overs not referenced by either company after arent canon (please show us the later reference).
2. Batman stated he was about to break his back (showing you cant eve read the text because clear Batman's bkne NOT stronger than Hulk).

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by beatboks
All that prooves is your a mor__
1. Cross overs not referenced by either company after arent canon (please show us the later reference).
2. Batman stated he was about to break his back (showing you cant eve read the text because clear Batman's bkne NOT stronger than Hulk).

That would be "YOU'RE".

Check your spelling before attempting to insult someone's intelligence.

P.S. There is MORE than one "K' in the word "BONE"!

tkitna
Originally posted by krisblaze
What do you mean?

How often have any of these attempted to take him down quickly?

There are dozens of fights where he's fought people far weaker than WW over an extended period of time. Literally any of his 20 fights with Abomination.

Oh come on. Its common knowledge in Marvel folklore that the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. He's had years and years of repeated encounters with characters that are aware of this and his track record speaks for itself.

So WW has never struggled with characters below the Hulk's strength level in any of her stories throughout the years. They are comic books. It happens.

LordofBrooklyn
Oh come on. Its common knowledge in Marvel folklore that the madder Hulk gets, the stronger he gets. He's had years and years of repeated encounters with characters that are aware of this and his track record speaks for itself.

So WW has never struggled with characters below the Hulk's strength level in any of her stories throughout the years. They are comic books. It happens.

Diana is considerably faster than most of the opponents Banner has encountered as Savage Hulk. In addition, her ferocity is a significant factor as well.

Surtur
Originally posted by ghostman

It'd be good for Hulk fans to allow the fight to be brought up. Superman easily breaks her bones in that fight and she only doesn't die because of PIS.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Surtur
It'd be good for Hulk fans to allow the fight to be brought up. Superman easily breaks her bones in that fight and she only doesn't die because of PIS.

It wouldn't be a substantive point as Superman is a tier above Savage Banner.

Surtur

This is KMC Hulk though.

krisblaze

?? are you confused here?

I'm the one defending the interpretation that he gets stronger the madder he gets.

You're on the side claiming that he's always at WWH levels.

LordofBrooklyn
To, Carver, and all other, Gammites, a question...

How long on average in battle does it take Savage Hulk to surpass 100 tons in strength?

carver9
To, Carver, and all other, Gammites, a question...

How long on average in battle does it take Savage Hulk to surpass 100 tons in strength?

He's above 100 tons. At a calm state he lifted 100 billion tons.

carver9

No, he isn't.

LordofBrooklyn

ANSWER THE QUESTION,GAMMITE!!!!

No, he isn't.

He IS!

Why do you make me HUMBLE YOU constantly?

-Pr-
That's basically the way it works in most people's minds.

It's absurd though, because the version of the Hulk being debated is so far from the "real" thing that it's laughable.

Most people with sense, anyway.

h1a8

He braced part of a mountain. He wasn't calm at all. Stress increases his strength too.

2nd this is an extreme outlier. Hulk doesn't operate at even a million tons on an everyday basis. I would say Hulk operates somewhere between 100-1000 tons typically. Anything more of that is in the 99% percentile.

With that said, strength is about even. Hulk will not be going WWH anytime soon in the fight, therefore he has a cap. WW can ko him like many others have in the past.

carver9
ANSWER THE QUESTION,GAMMITE!!!!

He IS!

Why do you make me HUMBLE YOU constantly?

laughing out loud why do I have to be a gammite LOB?

I thought I did answer your question.

Nope, he really isn't.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
He braced part of a mountain. He wasn't calm at all. Stress increases his strength too.

2nd this is an extreme outlier. Hulk doesn't operate at even a million tons on an everyday basis. I would say Hulk operates somewhere between 100-1000 tons typically. Anything more of that is in the 99% percentile.

With that said, strength is about even. Hulk will not be going WWH anytime soon in the fight, therefore he has a cap. WW can ko him like many others have in the past.

H1, just be quiet please. You don't know what you're talking about.

tkitna
?? are you confused here?

I'm the one defending the interpretation that he gets stronger the madder he gets.

You're on the side claiming that he's always at WWH levels.

Not at all. I'm just saying she isnt coming in here and one shotting him. He would be at her level or more in a shorter time than most are contemplating.

LordofBrooklyn
Not at all. I'm just saying she isnt coming in here and one shotting him. He would be at her level or more in a shorter time than most are contemplating.

Your Gammite clan leader, Carver, is not answering so I will ask you.

iceman24567
H1, just be quiet please. You don't know what you're talking about. Oh the irony erm

golem370
Hulk strength increases when needed. It really depends on his motives in the fight if he is fight to get away he won't go all out but on the other hand if he is wanting to fight he could start off well into the class 100 range.

LordofBrooklyn
GAMMITES, answer my question

golem370
Non-Canon Hulk went from not bothering Superman's force field then a few punches later started cause Superman issues that what 1 minute at the most. Hulk bracing the mountain he was calm Reed tryed to anger him so he would keep him bracing the weight.

LordofBrooklyn
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z0y0cyTwkDo/TnkZaykdRqI/AAAAAAAAAZI/bwd7wFu2K20/s640/Hero-Envy-Hulk-Thor9.JPG

This went on for 10 MINUTES with both at a standstill

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/86733/1857591-avengers003pic2.gif

An extended battle and Savage Banner is left looking like Beanie Sigel.

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11121/111213429/5124490-7945835834-29726.jpg

The Black Man TRIUMPHS yet again

Savage Hulk didn't surpass any of these opponents dramatically in strength.

EcstaticGrace
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z0y0cyTwkDo/TnkZaykdRqI/AAAAAAAAAZI/bwd7wFu2K20/s640/Hero-Envy-Hulk-Thor9.JPG

This went on for 10 MINUTES with both at a standstill

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/8/86733/1857591-avengers003pic2.gif

An extended battle and Savage Banner is left looking like Beanie Sigel.

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11121/111213429/5124490-7945835834-29726.jpg

The Black Man TRIUMPHS yet again

Savage Hulk didn't surpass any of these opponents dramatically in strength.
Hulk didn't even go down in the last scan you posted after Black Bolt hit a weak spot with "The Master Blow" which logically should have more Striking force than Wonder Woman.

I'm not sure about the context of the first 2 scans presented but based on the presentation of the last one I question them.

DarkSaint85
His point was that even when losing, Hulk doesn't go to WBH levels, much less WWH levels. Sure, he is stronger than Bolt, but he was hardly treating him like a weak feeb.

Blue Area Vet
His point was that even when losing, Hulk doesn't go to WBH levels, much less WWH levels. Sure, he is stronger than Bolt, but he was hardly treating him like a weak feeb.

The point is Hulk would beat her at normal levels.

Blue Area Vet
Diana is considerably faster than most of the opponents Banner has encountered as Savage Hulk. In addition, her ferocity is a significant factor as well.

Hulk invented ferocity oh consumer of lead paint.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk invented ferocity oh consumer of lead paint.

How ferocious did he look in the scans I just posted, dolt?

carver9

After that punch, he one shot koed Black Bolt with a single hit.

carver9

Namor had a clear advantage in those scans due to being in the water. On land, he isn't on Hulk level. Also, Hulk has had at least 8 upgrades since then and Namor himself admitted RECENTLY that he can not beat Hulk.

The Thor showing, Jesus. Do I need to post 3 showings of Superman to determine his entire history? Is that what you want.

Blue Area Vet

Are you familiar with Hulk, or did you just look him up during you viewing of this thread? It's hard for me to believe you are this goddamn ignorant.

LordofBrooklyn
After that punch, he one shot koed Black Bolt with a single hit.

Namor had a clear advantage in those scans due to being in the water. On land, he isn't on Hulk level. Also, Hulk has had at least 8 upgrades since then and Namor himself admitted RECENTLY that he can not beat Hulk.

The Thor showing, Jesus. Do I need to post 3 showings of Superman to determine his entire history? Is that what you want.

Do you require MORE, Gammite?

SUBMIT NOW!!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Are you familiar with Hulk, or did you just look him up during you viewing of this thread? It's hard for me to believe you are this goddamn ignorant.

I am the KING OF CANON and as such I know all about Savage Banner.

1) Default strength- Savage Hulk clearly starts at 75-90 that is undeniable if you've ACTUALLY READ the canon.

2) Dynamic strength- While the hallmark of the character; the application thereof isn't as rapid as most Gammites claim.

3) Combat- In a myriad of scenarios against friends, foes, and perfect strangers the amping of Savage Banner's strength has been consistent enough to support my claim.

Of course, being the PATHETIC FOOL that you are you will provide no substantive counter for ANY of the points I just made. Instead you will show your stupidity with a feeble ad hominem response.

EcstaticGrace
Why would Hulk enter stages that weren't even evented at the time?

krisblaze

WW, who can lift millions of tons, can't one-shot Hulk at 100 tons?

She's a trillion times faster than him and doesn't mind killing. She's snap his neck in a second.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Why would Hulk enter stages that weren't even evented at the time?

That just shows it takes a very specific set of circumstances to lead to him going WBH/WWH mode. He wouldn't do it again Spiderman if he cracked a yo mama joke, for example.

Where does the Illuminati storyline fit in with Doc Green?

bluewaterrider
I'm a little confused as to whom and what people are arguing for/against here.

I'm seeing every variation of Wonder Woman being used here from at least 2005 to the present and Hulk all the way back from the 1960s till now. Including alternate versions and crossover versions, which are, arguably the same thing.

If we're going by the KMC guideline of "most recent incarnation, unless otherwise specified", then, presumably, this is DCnU Wonder Woman?

That version of Wonder Woman is inherently more ruthless than the one featured in 2005's "Sacrifice" storyline. And her weapons are actually formed from her bracers, not including, of course, her lasso. If we're removing all weapons from her in any practical sense, that means removing her bracers. Which actually gives her a significant power boost. I don't see Savage Hulk as I've classically seen him depicted surviving THAT version of Wonder Woman. That version of Wonder Woman WOULD be likely to snap an opponent's neck, as she almost did to the goddess Artemis before Apollo bargained with her for his sister's life. She'd certainly not have much hesitation doing that to an opponent who looks like some green Greek monster.

More on this later. Maybe.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'm a little confused as to whom and what people are arguing for/against here.

I'm seeing every variation of Wonder Woman being used here from at least 2005 to the present and Hulk all the way back from the 1960s till now. Including alternate versions and crossover versions, which are, arguably the same thing.

If we're going by the KMC guideline of "most recent incarnation, unless otherwise specified", then, presumably, this is DCnU Wonder Woman?

That version of Wonder Woman is inherently more ruthless than the one featured in 2005's "Sacrifice" storyline. And her weapons are actually formed from her bracers, not including, of course, her lasso. If we're removing all weapons from her in any practical sense, that means removing her bracers. Which actually gives her a significant power boost. I don't see Savage Hulk as I've classically seen him depicted surviving THAT version of Wonder Woman. That version of Wonder Woman WOULD be likely to snap an opponent's neck, as she almost did to the goddess Artemis before Apollo bargained with her for his sister's life. She'd certainly not have much hesitation doing that to an opponent who looks like some green Greek monster.

More on this later. Maybe.

I don't understand your confusion in regard to the depiction of the Banner in question.

"Savage Hulk" is a very specific version of the character. All of the scans and references I've made toward the character have been in relation to what the opening post called for.

tkitna
Your Gammite clan leader, Carver, is not answering so I will ask you.

I'm sure it varies, but by this scan it appears to be mere seconds.

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower11198.jpg

tkitna
WW, who can lift millions of tons, can't one-shot Hulk at 100 tons?

She's a trillion times faster than him and doesn't mind killing. She's snap his neck in a second.

So by your logic, WW is stronger than practically every Marvel character that has faced the Hulk including Thor and Hercules and not by just a little, but by a monumental margin? Like i've said earlier, Hulk has been taken down on a few rare occasions, but as a comic norm, it doesnt happen. Its not happening here either.

LordofBrooklyn
I'm sure it varies, but by this scan it appears to be mere seconds.

https://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/SavageHulkStrikingPower11198.jpg

That scan is nebulous for the most part.

Combat situations and lifting feats would be more definitive.

tkitna

laughing out loud

Stoic

Combat situations and lifting feats would be more definitive.

It shows that within 5 seconds that his strength increased exponentially, which was likely the point of posting it. There was nothing nebulous about it. Wonder Woman's strength would be overtaken and eclipsed in moments.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

Don't push me I STILL haven't forgotten your ROBBING me in the Battlezone!!!

Originally posted by Stoic
It shows that within 5 seconds that his strength increased exponentially, which was likely the point of posting it. There was nothing nebulous about it. Wonder Woman's strength would be overtaken and eclipsed in moments.

It is nebulous for the following reason.

How strong was the forcefield in the first place?

I'm not denying Banner's dynamic strength but rather the default level thereof and the rate by which it increases.

Stoic

It is nebulous for the following reason.

How strong was the forcefield in the first place?

I'm not denying Banner's dynamic strength but rather the default level thereof and the rate by which it increases.

The Collector has held the entire Avengers in place with similar tech. Thor and Wonder Man were held helpless by him in the past simultaneously. The Hulk has actually exceeded that level of strength when he was in the Crossroads. Let's not pretend that Diana is as strong as the Hulk. She isn't, and per forum rules, he'd be coming in to this fight stronger than she is, since we just saw him break out of something that he couldn't within 5 seconds.

DarkSaint85
But five seconds is a lifetime to someone who has tagged Zoom, and Flash, and other speedsters....

LordofBrooklyn
The Collector has held the entire Avengers in place with similar tech. Thor and Wonder Man were held helpless by him in the past simultaneously. The Hulk has actually exceeded that level of strength when he was in the Crossroads. Let's not pretend that Diana is as strong as the Hulk. She isn't, and per forum rules, he'd be coming in to this fight stronger than she is, since we just saw him break out of something that he couldn't within 5 seconds.

Diana IS stronger than Savage Banner at default.

Savage Hulk's strength isn't enough to save him from Wonder Woman's advantage in speed and skill.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

laughing

carver9
Here Hulk is being drained of his power and Spider add more to the Hulk to pass him off so that he can break free. As shown, Hulk gets angry to the point that nothing can hold him still from.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/118689/2737997-savagehulkdraining05241.jpg

I will post more...I will be back with the scene where Strange shields yielded Hulk but Hulk got pissed and punched a hole clean through it. Or when Hulk and Genis fought and Genis dropped him with a blast but seconds latter he uses a more powerful blast and Hulk walks through it saying that he has become 3 times as angry, that's why his attack is not working.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Why didn't Future Hulk get angry? Your scan almost males things worse...it shows he CAN be KOed BEFORE his anger ramps up enough

Edit: I see you have edited your post. Maybe the original should be posted back, showing Hulk fighting Future Hulk?

Blue Area Vet

Savage Hulk's strength isn't enough to save him from Wonder Woman's advantage in speed and skill.

Hulk is easily stronger than WW and your sir, are the savage. Early on, she better have an epiphany and hop in her jet and get the hell out of Dodge.

carver9
Lol.

Why didn't Future Hulk get angry? Your scan almost males things worse...it shows he CAN be KOed BEFORE his anger ramps up enough

Edit: I see you have edited your post. Maybe the original should be posted back, showing Hulk fighting Future Hulk?

Huh? Where is he koed.? I have this scan as evidence of Hulk becoming more powerful with time.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/35119/697638-652114_masuperheroes3021bq5_super.jpg

carver9
"Ever increasing might".

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111185223/4045103-7755165676-4j6oh.jpg

This happened within a short time.

Stoic

Why don't you understand forum rules? Go read them. The Hulk comes in already pumped up, and above her level of strength.

Stoic
But five seconds is a lifetime to someone who has tagged Zoom, and Flash, and other speedsters....

The period of time will not be an issue, because per forum rules, he comes in already sufficiently pissed and pumped up. In other words, he comes in at top tier strength and then increases further as the battle rages on. Read the forum rules concerning the Hulk. Look at his battle with Annihi-Hulk. Look at how long it took for him to match that strength level, and yes that was Savage Hulk. Look at how easily Annihi-Hulk destroyed Gladiator. Nope Diana better rely solely of skill, and speed here, because she'd get two pieced if she went toe to toe with him.

Blue Area Vet
The period of time will not be an issue, because per forum rules, he comes in already sufficiently pissed and pumped up. In other words, he comes in at top tier strength and then increases further as the battle rages on. Read the forum rules concerning the Hulk. Look at his battle with Annihi-Hulk. Look at how long it took for him to match that strength level, and yes that was Savage Hulk. Look at how easily Annihi-Hulk destroyed Gladiator. Nope Diana better rely solely of skill, and speed here, because she'd get two pieced if she went toe to toe with him.

Not only that:

a) characters still fight in character and..

b) with no weapons, there is nothing she could do to kill him in 5 seconds. She could; however, manage to piss him off further.

tkitna

Zip it you kryptonian bastard. You're argument was as weak as this sandwich making Wonder Woman your defending here.

Blue Area Vet
Zip it you kryptonian bastard. You're argument was as weak as this sandwich making Wonder Woman your defending here.

giljotiini

LordofBrooklyn
Why don't you understand forum rules? Go read them. The Hulk comes in already pumped up, and above her level of strength.

You obviously don't understand it seems.

Why would the "Forum rules" put Savage Banner "Above" Diana's level of strength from the start?

Forum rules demand that characters are operating at their full potential. If you take this literally and without a reasonable application of knowledge, that means that Savage Banner becomes Worldbreaker during the fight.

LordofBrooklyn

HERETIC ANIMAL!!!!

THIS MEANS ANNIHILATION!!!!!

Sin I AM
Diana loses. Shed be better off geared up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Diana loses. Shed be better off geared up

SILENCE!

carver9
HERETIC ANIMAL!!!!

THIS MEANS ANNIHILATION!!!!!

You still haven't proven Hulk starts below 100 tons.

Facee
Savages !

Blue Area Vet

Why would the "Forum rules" put Savage Banner "Above" Diana's level of strength from the start?

Forum rules demand that characters are operating at their full potential. If you take this literally and without a reasonable application of knowledge, that means that Savage Banner becomes Worldbreaker during the fight.

When did you discard Superman's dik in favor of Diana's?

Sin I AM
SILENCE!

Nay. Diana aint winning a slug fest with Bruce no matter how pretty your vermilion font is boo

Blue Area Vet
Nay. Diana aint winning a slug fest with Bruce no matter how pretty your vermilion font is boo laughing

h1a8
WW wins. Hulk won't be able to hit her.

Stoic

Nah. See you missed a step. It would take Savage Hulk nearly 2 hours to reach World Breaker, or he would revert to Banner (which is the most likely event) after running out of the stimuli that pumped him up from the beginning. You see; he would forget due to his brain development, in his immature state. Savage Hulk is the Hulk as a toddler, so yeah, eat your heart out Bam Bam type shit.

Per forum rules, Savage Hulk has an image in his mind like Diana, and he's been pissed about it for enough time that he has reached a sufficient amount of strength, which I would assume would be Herald level strength? After all, he has exceeded Herald level strength within 5 seconds if we look at the Annihi-Hulk vs Gladiator mauling, so I think that Top tier strength would be more than generous here. So he would easily exceed her level and her blows may eventually begin bouncing off of him to nil effect. Stop arguing okay. WW loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
WW wins. Hulk won't be able to hit her.

Bend over, and represent

LordofBrooklyn
You still haven't proven Hulk starts below 100 tons.

Check PAGE 5, Gammite!

LordofBrooklyn
Nay. Diana aint winning a slug fest with Bruce no matter how pretty your vermilion font is boo

Diana wins the same way

1. Black Bolt
2. Namor
3. Thor

All of the aforementioned did so with a lot less speed and with the exception of The Blonde Whore, Odinson, less skill than, Diana.

Sin I AM
Diana wins the same way

1. Black Bolt
2. Namor
3. Thor

All of the aforementioned did so with a lot less speed and with the exception of The Blonde Whore, Odinson, less skill than, Diana.

Gotta disagree. With her bracers, shield, sword and lasso shed do well. Possibly win. But without it...im just not seeing it. Yea she'd go the diatance but this is Hulks fight to lose. I mean she does have good feats dont get me wrong. But her h2h skills imo dont close the gap enough and hell just keep healing. I cant recall a straight up ko from Diana with only fist being used. But i could be wrong.

LordofBrooklyn
Gotta disagree. With her bracers, shield, sword and lasso shed do well. Possibly win. But without it...im just not seeing it. Yea she'd go the diatance but this is Hulks fight to lose. I mean she does have good feats dont get me wrong. But her h2h skills imo dont close the gap enough and hell just keep healing. I cant recall a straight up ko from Diana with only fist being used. But i could be wrong.

Wonder Woman isn't as strong as the 3 I just listed that BROKE Banner in your opinion?

Savage Banner isn't handling Diana's speed, reflexes, strength and ferocity.

She will Kill Banner if she has to and wouldn't hesitate.

lawest9
Not sure why the base level of the Savage Hulk is relevant here anyways. How many times has the Savage Hulk been one shotted by characters in WW's, Hercules, or Thor's strength and weight class anyways? I'm sure there's a few rare occasions, but the true answer is basically never. He has been one shotted by Namor and Doc Samson, neither one near her level.

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
He has been one shotted by Namor and Doc Samson, neither one near her level.

Says who? Namor can affect Thanos. Also there is some context that you're leaving out. Forum rule dictates, that both come in under optimal physical conditions, not distracted, or out of their element. Namor would make Diana work her ass off for a win against him, he was able to go at it for a very long time with Sentry, and has had it out with the Blue Marvel. The Hulk over matches Diana in this scenario. Savage Hulk also restrained Namor with one hand when the Defenders went up against the Offenders, less we forget.

Namor wasn't in the mood to talk in that encounter either, which led to him easily being restrained.

Stoic
Wonder Woman isn't as strong as the 3 I just listed that BROKE Banner in your opinion?

Stop kidding yourself. Anni-Hulk would have dug into Diana just like he did to Gladiator. The Hulk is fast enough to tag her, he's tagged characters just as fast. He's also able to use environmental effects to offset the handicap. Diana loses. He has a healing factor, and continues growing in strength to the point that Diana would become too weak to deal any lasting damage.

tkitna

I'm aware of this as I said its a rare occurrence and not the norm. Those two instances are definite low feats.

carver9

He was underwater and Namor conjured a world pool sucking the air clean out of him and then punched him across the sea. Namor will not be able to repeat this since hulk has grown in power.

Doc Samson punched a Hulk that was stunned. Did you even read the comic? If I post Diana having the fight of her life against Deathstroke, will you use this as a norm.?

carver9

Classic showings means nothing here. Namor admitted on more than one occasion within the past 5 yrs he can't hang with Hulk.

Black Bolt, it has been said on panel more than once that Bolt can not physically match Hulk.

Thing has admitted himself that he doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Hell, a weakened Hulk took on Thing and Wolverine simultaneously while getting weaker by the second and won.

LordofBrooklyn
Classic showings means nothing here. Namor admitted on more than one occasion within the past 5 yrs he can't hang with Hulk.

Black Bolt, it has been said on panel more than once that Bolt can not physically match Hulk.

Thing has admitted himself that he doesn't stand a chance against Hulk. Hell, a weakened Hulk took on Thing and Wolverine simultaneously while getting weaker by the second and won.

The Hulk of the past 5 yrs IS NOT the Savage Hulk!

YOU FILTHY GAMMITES ARE A DECEITFUL LOT!!!!!

carver9
The Hulk of the past 5 yrs IS NOT the Savage Hulk!

YOU FILTHY GAMMITES ARE A DECEITFUL LOT!!!!!

Savage Hulk has appeared within the last 5 yrs.

Lol...why do I have to be a filthy Gammite?

LordofBrooklyn
Savage Hulk has appeared within the last 5 yrs.

Lol...why do I have to be a filthy Gammite?

Don't tell me I've made you resort to...

KLUH!!!!

Have you abandoned ALL decency, Carver?

carver9
Don't tell me I've made you resort to...

KLUH!!!!

Have you abandoned ALL decency, Carver?

laughing out loud

I'm not talking about KLUH.

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

I'm not talking about KLUH.

You ARE!

I SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES!!!

DarkSaint85
Savage Hulk still has the serum, then, no?

As Doc Green is separate.

lawest9
He was underwater and Namor conjured a world pool sucking the air clean out of him and then punched him across the sea. Namor will not be able to repeat this since hulk has grown in power.

Doc Samson punched a Hulk that was stunned. Did you even read the comic? If I post Diana having the fight of her life against Deathstroke, will you use this as a norm.? Yes I read it, and Hulk was NOT stunned when Samson ko'ed him, he thought Samson was an illusion whom he could annoy.

lawest9
Correction: IGNORED......not annoyed.......

carver9
Yes I read it, and Hulk was NOT stunned when Samson ko'ed him, he thought Samson was an illusion whom he could annoy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/123441/3178430-samson+vs+hulk+%23314+%287%29.png

Please tell me you're better than this.

Also, you never answered my question. If I post Dsathstroke and Batman giving Diana hell, would you consider this a norm for the character or are you tro....

tkitna
I dont think he was stunned either Carv. Hulk finally realized the illusions werent real and couldnt harm him so he let his guard down and was in a calm and subtle state. Theres no evidence that he was stunned or already hurt. He knocked out Samson beforehand and was punching into the air when Samson came to.

bluewaterrider
Batman can give hell to virtually any DC character this side of a speed force Flash on Thursdays. I don't know about the rest of the days of the week, but on Thursdays Bruce takes names.
As for Deathstroke, I've actually got a comic with him taking on 2 TEAMS of Teen Titans and not seeming terribly concerned about the odds. You'd be hard pressed to find more overachieving fighters than Wilson and Wayne in the average DC engagement.

krisblaze
The fact that guys like Abomination can give Savage Hulk a fight should be proof that his strength doesn't just double instantly.

carver9
The fact that guys like Abomination can give Savage Hulk a fight should be proof that his strength doesn't just double instantly.

As soon as Hulk got angry he stomped Abomination and Abomination is top tier physically.

DarkSaint85
As soon as Hulk got angry he stomped Abomination and Abomination is top tier physically.

So what level is a calm Hulk? Abom level, eh?

LordofBrooklyn
GAMMITES, when has Savage Hulk appeared in the last 5 years?

P.S. It better NOT be KLUH!!!!

carver9
As soon as Hulk got pissed...

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/403e1d0854
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2daa88427b
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/f50e6f907e
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/2696f2b607
http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/b07cffe738

Took no time at all and these same devices held Surfer, Strange, and Namor in place.

DarkSaint85
GAMMITES, when has Savage Hulk appeared in the last 5 years?

P.S. It better NOT be KLUH!!!!

I can answer this.

When he fought Sun God. His dialogue was proper Savage Hulk-like - Hulk not nature! Hulk is the strongest there is!

Was he seen after that?

carver9
Also, hehehe... Hulk has already been compared to both Hercules and Thor and let's look at what was said...

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/c4253e95e7

carver9
I can answer this.

When he fought Sun God. His dialogue was proper Savage Hulk-like - Hulk not nature! Hulk is the strongest there is!

Was he seen after that?

Did anyone bring up Sun God or are you trying to bring that here?

DarkSaint85
Also, hehehe... Hulk has already been compared to both Hercules and Thor and let's look at what was said...

http://mynetimages.com/viewimage/c4253e95e7

Them Ole classic days. Glad those days are gone when everyone and their grandma was able to give Hulk a fight.

We all know Classic Hulk doesn't equal current Hulk...at the minimum 10 yrs from today's date. Back in the day everyone and their grandma did good against the Hulk. Doesn't bode well for current characters though. That's like me using classic Thanos showings for his recent depictions.

My grandma wasn't born when that comic came out. That's hilarious. Do you have any 1990-2000 yr scans?

Coolios.

Did anyone bring up Sun God or are you trying to bring that here?

What, then, was the most recent depiction of Savage Hulk?

carver9
Coolios.

What, then, was the most recent depiction of Savage Hulk?

Lol...the thing about me bringing up classic showings for Hulk is (drum roll please)... here it comes darksaint...the reason I bring classic scans up when discussing power levels is, Hulk has grown in power since then while Thor and Hercules was at their strongest back then (not saying Thor power decreased).

A Hulk that had context involved. He started off as calm and was slowly reverting get back to Savage while at the same time admitting he isn't angry while having drugs in his system. You can use that as a depiction of Savage am ping if you want but guess what, I'm not...especially when he tells us he isn't getting mad.

LordofBrooklyn
I can answer this.

Was he seen after that?

Carver, wouldn't bring up one of THE most devastating beatings in recent history with Banner as the victim.

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60791/3918363-new+avengers+v3+020-014.jpg

Hulk not out of control.

carver9
Carver, wouldn't bring up one of THE most devastating beatings in recent history with Banner as the victim.

The one Hulk was giving Sun God? Also, no one said Hulk couldn't lose; Superman loses all of the time. smile

DarkSaint85
Lol...the thing about me bringing up classic showings for Hulk is (drum roll please)... here it comes darksaint...the reason I bring classic scans up when discussing power levels is, Hulk has grown in power since then while Thor and Hercules was at their strongest back then (not saying Thor power decreased).

A Hulk that had context involved. He started off as calm and was slowly reverting get back to Savage while at the same time admitting he isn't angry while having drugs in his system. You can use that as a depiction of Savage am ping if you want but guess what, I'm not...especially when he tells us he isn't getting mad.

So is that Savage Hulk then? Were there any later depictions, or is that the most recent one?

carver9
So is that Savage Hulk then? Were there any later depictions, or is that the most recent one?

This is the last Hulk we see (minus cho of course) and before this it was Doc Green.

http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617869_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-016.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617870_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-017.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617871_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-018.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/24617872_The_Totally_Awesome_Hulk_2015-_001-019.jpg

DarkSaint85
This is the last Hulk we see (minus cho of course) and before this it was Doc Green.

So that is Savage Hulk, then?

carver9
So that is Savage Hulk, then?

Who?

LordofBrooklyn
The one Hulk was giving Sun God? Also, no one said Hulk couldn't lose; Superman loses all of the time. smile

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb208/juanmmaldonado/teh%20internets/IMAG0692_zpsaca6d4e7.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb208/juanmmaldonado/teh%20internets/IMAG0694_zpsc628775a.jpg

I see your psyche is protecting you from the memory of this BRUTAL defeat of Savage Banner!

DarkSaint85
Who?

In your scans. The green guy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>