Top 10 Most Knowledgeable Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Go.

UCanShootMyNova
Novie's GF is up there.

SunRazer
Sadly your BF and his clones aren't.

UCanShootMyNova
sad

SunRazer
Kun/Nadd might be 4th after Sidious, Vitiate and Plagueis.

Emperordmb
1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Tenebrous
4. Ramage
5. Gravid
6. Vectivus
7. Zannah
8./9. Bane/Kun
10. **** I'm probably blanking on someone good.

Ursumeles
Temps BF
Ants BF
My BF
Novies GF
Plagueis
LeGenDs BF
Sels BF
Wyyrlok, maybe? Or someone like Tenebrous.
Nadd
Kun

chingchangwalla
Kun and Nadd. Everyone else bows to them.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
1. Sidious
2. Plagueis
3. Tenebrous
4. Ramage
5. Gravid
6. Vectivus
7. Zannah
8./9. Bane/Kun
10. **** I'm probably blanking on someone good.

Blanking on Vitiate, maybe?

Anyways, without making a list that's just listing Banite Sith in reverse Order, what would your list be?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
Blanking on Vitiate, maybe?

Anyways, without making a list that's just listing Banite Sith in reverse Order, what would your list be?
Thought with the whole Vitiate Valkorion Sith status shitfest I'd leave him out.

**** I BLANKED ON COGNUS

Can i still keep Sidious, Plagueis, Bane, and Zannah?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sidious, Plagueis and Caedus. Everyone else bows to them.
Fixed smile

chingchangwalla
Plagueis knows some science shit, cool. But having anyone other than Valk and Sheev above Kun and Nadd is honestly laughable.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Thought with the whole Vitiate Valkorion Sith status shitfest I'd leave him out.

**** I BLANKED ON COGNUS

Can i still keep Sidious, Plagueis, Bane, and Zannah?

Alright.

Vitiate is a Sith.

Emperordmb
Without the intermediary banites:
1. Sidious
2/3. Plagueis/Vitiate
4. Zannah
5/6. Bane/Kun
7. Freedon Nadd
8. Naga Sadow
9. Darth Revan
10. Sorzus Syn

SunRazer
What makes you so sure that Syn knows more than her fellow Exiles?

Emperordmb
Well she's the one focused on sorcery and alchemy and unlocking ancient secrets and shit, and she invented leviathans without knowledge from the sith species, and she's responsible for creating the great amulets.

SunRazer
They all did all of that, lol. And it seems like they each possessed secrets that none of the others did. For instance, Muur never learned how to become a plain Force Ghost like Ajunta Pall, whereas none of the others appeared to learn Dark Transfer like Muur did.

So it's probably a tie there.

AncientPower
1.Ziost!Vitiate.
2.Palpatine.
3.Exar Kun.
4.Tulak Hord.
5.Darth Wyyrlok III.
6.Darth Krayt.
7.Darth Revan.
8.Sorzus Syn.
9.Karness Muur.
10.Freedon Nadd.

Before all the comments, I take knowledge of sorcery over pretty much everything else.

chingchangwalla
Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyrlock ahead of Revan, Nadd, Krayt, Muur and fcking Coleman Trebor makes me sick.

AncientPower
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4586289-we.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4577151-01.png

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/4577132-00.png

Educate yourself.

chingchangwalla
That's all cute, but he doesn't belong in a top anything list

AncientPower
Lmfao, he's more knowledgeable than fugging Krayt, has access to the lore and holocrons of every major era and is a master of every way of the dark side and ritual lore. He's definitely in a top 10 knowledgeable Sith list.

This is the most knowledgeable Sith among a group who gave Darth Caedus a holocron they considered worthless, in jest of how shit Caedus' own knowledge was by comparison. The same Caedus who inherited knowledge from Lumiya who was an informal apprentice of Sith like Vader.

Ziggystardust
Krayt and his sith tooled Caedus, the guy deserves no respect.

AncientPower
Apart from being acknowledged as the superior between himself and Kyp Durron, by one of the most knowledgeable Force users ever, whilst he was still a Jedi. But let us ignore that part.

Ziggystardust
As you said before, there's a reason why Kyp wasn't chosen and Jacen was, it had little to do with power. Kyp's only renown comes from his ability to pick up big things with his Force gloves - something Vergere might not be aware of, other than that, he's a trash tier combatant who gets ragdolled by Kenth Hamner and shat on by a Vong Slayer. And Vegere is very far away from being one of the most knowledgable Force users ever

AncientPower
Kyp was dismissed for his unpredictability, whereas beforehand they considered both of them great candidates for Dark Lord of the Sith. A trash tier combatant, whose potential with the Force could make him more powerful than Darth Vader and had a simpler time TK'ing an object than the most powerful Jedi of all time.

An NJO era Jedi is inconsistent, well I'll be damned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.