Beast vs Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
its only H2H no equimpment for blade. why did i open this thread? thruought the years as a kid watching x men and reading it, i always was under the impression beast is kinda useless in a fight. only recently i began to find out about the beauty and the beast run, about beast mini series aka Beast vol 1. also his fight vs sabretooth in - sabretooth : danger zone. i came to the conclusion beast can fight and well. he also got some very interesting strength feats such as throwing a car. stoping a huge chunk of concrete flying at him. tearing off a big chunk of the ground and using it as a shield. beating up huge mutants. i am aware that at his early days as the blue beast, he was intended to be a powerhouse but then marvel dropped the idea. however you can still see nice fighting feats as well as strength feats from him. it is only in the modern recent ones, i think after xtreme x men they completely got rid of his fighting abilities and presented him as a big cat who is just smart and cant do anything physical. if you have more cool feats for beast please educate me. other than that lets go on with htis fight. Hank vs blade who will be the victor?

Dareangel
any opinions?

riv6672
I'd give it to Beast.
Likely stronger, more flexible...
It'd be like wrestling a gorilla with a genius level IQ and knowledge of h2h combat.

Dareangel
yeah beast is strong and got skills and agility. as far i see his downside was always his very very low damage soak. it was always too easy to take him out. most of his losses come from the opponent one shotting him.

riv6672
Never noticed that.

StiltmanFTW
Bump.

DarkSaint85
Anything about juggernaut come out this week?

StiltmanFTW
Or Sabretooth?

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
Beast.
Likely stronger,.

no2 facepalm

CosmicComet
lmao beast ain't stronger than anyone. you could give hank an amp and he would become weaker than he was before the amp.

his strength values are in the negatives.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Anything about juggernaut come out this week? Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or Sabretooth?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.