Maul vs Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McP
- Old Master Maul just after his duel with Kanan
- Vader just after he left Temple's ruins on Malachor (damaged, barely could walk etc)

place: Temple's ruins on Malachor
all-out

cs_zoltan
Still Vadur.

chingchangwalla
Maul. Fully healed Vader still goes down

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Still Vadur.

Ursumeles
Barely able to walking Vader>Handless Tyranus>healthy Maul

BazookaMaster
Vader

McP
Are you serious guys? XD

Ursumeles
Originally posted by McP
Are you serious guys? XD
Yes, I am. Try to make a case for Maul, then.

Deronn_solo
Vader ragdolls.

Beniboybling
Maul makes it quick. smile

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Maul makes it quick. smile

To the grave.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader ragdolls.

Trocity
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader ragdolls.

McP
How? By TK? One choke or smth? Maul fought well against Tano.

Ursumeles
Vader is just better, lol.

McP
I know that he is better. Far better as of Rebels I would say. But still, Vader's condition in that fight is terrible. Considering Maul's performacne against Tano, it could give him an advantage I would say.

Ursumeles
No.

quanchi112
Maul wins. Vader's lack of maneuverability costs him.

playa1258
Vader destroys him.

chingchangwalla
Maul's dominated Vader before, he'll do it again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Vader destroys him. Your posts are always so lackluster. Are you capable of articulating a point ?

playa1258
You give Vader no credit at all, ever.

quanchi112
You give Vader no credit at all, ever. I do give him the credit he deserves. You overrate him. Look at the evidence. Look at his fights. Even Luke in ESB wounded Vader.

UCanShootMyNova
As a combatant where do you place Vader Quan?

Like do you think he could take out a small army of modern military forces?

quanchi112
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
As a combatant where do you place Vader Quan?

Like do you think he could take out a small army of modern military forces? Depends on the army and the circumstances.

UCanShootMyNova
But you don't think he's just a guy in a suit then? You think he could take out a small modern army?

quanchi112
But you don't think he's just a guy in a suit then? You think he could take out a small modern army? I don't think he's a scrub but I do think he has deficiencies due to the suit.

UCanShootMyNova
Like, he's obviously not as agile but he's still capable of doing double backflips and sidestepping lightsaber slashes.

quanchi112
Like, he's obviously not as agile but he's still capable of doing double backflips and sidestepping lightsaber slashes. I wonder if Rogue One will give Vader fans something to brag about.

UCanShootMyNova
Maybay.

chingchangwalla
Vader is no doubt formdibale. He's just best suited for the battlefield, he could take on a small army with the right terrain

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Maul's dominated Vader before, he'll do it again.
LMAO

chingchangwalla
You don't stab yourself through the chest to kill someone if you're winning pal.

Ursumeles
You mean the fight against Mauls clone?
-It was in legends, Rebels is canon
-Pre-prime Vader

chingchangwalla
Pre prime Maul smile

Ursumeles
RotJ Legends Vader would kick Mauls ass, lol.

chingchangwalla
cool thumb up

Azronger
Vader stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Azronger
Vader stomps. Based on ?

Petrus
Quanchi, explain how exactly are you not a Maul fanboy?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Petrus

Preposterous.

quanchi112
Quanchi, explain how exactly are you not a Maul fanboy? I am an evidentiary based poster. I do not make excuses I go by the facts. You don't.

Petrus
Yeah, you're right. thumb up

|King Joker|
Maul.

Petrus
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Maul.

Say what now.

|King Joker|
smile

Petrus
Since when do you believe that

quanchi112
I am changing people's minds.

#quanwillsetyoufree

Petrus
See what you have done, Joker? You're bringing doom.

|King Joker|
Since when do you believe that the specific circumstances of this fight gives maul the edge imo smile

Petrus
Ah, I didn't read that.

1. Vader.
2. Maul.

quanchi112
Even pertrus has begun to change his tune.

#winning

darthbane77
Vader

Kurk
Realistically Maul is winning here.

I've gained a new respect for Quanchi; his ability to bullshit for so long with fundamentalist logic against literally everyone on this forum is honestly pretty impressive. I wish I could do that IRL debates.

SunRazer
Anyone can do that, lol. Just never concede and convince yourself that you're always right, no matter the odds.

But the lesson Quanchi has never learned is this: to believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it. smile

Petrus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Even pertrus has begun to change his tune.

#winning

You know, I don't actually hate Maul. But your constant defending of him based on shit arguments despite everyone proving you wrong just makes me want to keep arguing with you until Maul is killed by Ezra.

Oh and of course a Vader that can barely walk straight is going to be easily defeated by Maul.

quanchi112
You know, I don't actually hate Maul. But your constant defending of him based on shit arguments despite everyone proving you wrong just makes me want to keep arguing with you until Maul is killed by Ezra.

Oh and of course a Vader that can barely walk straight is going to be easily defeated by Maul. Name one img I was proven wrong. You're full of shit and the lengths some of you lunatics will go to try to fight against common sense and logic is appalling.

So even you have been swayed by my mastery of debate.

Darth Thor

Oh and of course a Vader that can barely walk straight is going to be easily defeated by Maul.

I wonder what would have happened if Maul actually did join forces with Tano to fight Vader.

Originally posted by Kurk

I've gained a new respect for Quanchi; his ability to bullshit for so long with fundamentalist logic against literally everyone on this forum is honestly pretty impressive. I wish I could do that IRL debates.

Please don't encourage him. He's been told to his face that Vader > Maul by Maul himself (both the character and his voice actor), yet still keeps TROLLING the point. There's nothing impressive about that at all. It's just wasting our time addressing him, and wasting his own time because he has nothing better to do with his life.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I wonder what would have happened if Maul actually did join forces with Tano to fight Vader.
Maul would've killed Tano and soloed Vader.

Darth Thor

He's not really. He hates the most iconic movie franchise of all time-Star Wars and he hates the most iconic movie villain of all time- Vader.
He is a NUStar Trek and a NUKhan fanboy and is very bitter and jealous over SW and Vader. That's what motivates him over anything else.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Maul would've killed Tano and soloed Vader.

And then Witwer and Filoni themselves wake Maul up and say "You can't beat him on you're own dummy! Just admit it and move on! Oh wait we'll just add that to the script"

quanchi112

Please don't encourage him. He's been told to his face that Vader > Maul by Maul himself (both the character and his voice actor), yet still keeps TROLLING the point. There's nothing impressive about that at all. It's just wasting our time addressing him, and wasting his own time because he has nothing better to do with his life. Maul lies and who cares what the actor says.

You're upset again. You aren't good for star wars or the characters. You falsely believe Vader is some badass when the real evidence just doesn't support it.

quanchi112
He's not really. He hates the most iconic movie franchise of all time-Star Wars and he hates the most iconic movie villain of all time- Vader.
He is a NUStar Trek and a NUKhan fanboy and is very bitter and jealous over SW and Vader. That's what motivates him over anything else. Quit lying. I love my Star Wars. Love Snoke and love Maul. You hated the force awakens like no one I've ever seen. You bashed it left and right. You love the Ot trilogy. You're upset I am my own man and am changing the very landscape of kmc.

playa1258
Quan hates all the icons. Superman,Vader and Kirk.

quanchi112
Quan hates all the icons. Superman,Vader and Kirk. I do not hate Vader or Kirk. I do hate Suoerman. Vader is overrated and old Kirk was lame.

Darth Thor
Quan hates all the icons. Superman,Vader and Kirk.

Ah so he does.

He also hates the Original Khan whose an Iconic villain. NUKhan never came close to his status.

McP
Ah so he does.

He also hates the Original Khan whose an Iconic villain. NUKhan never came close to his status.

Why are you wasting your time to talk about him instead of ignore him? ;o

Petrus

Vader most likely would've been defeated.

The Ellimist
Kind of hard to square that with the idea that Vader > Sidious in Canon.

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Kind of hard to square that with the idea that Vader > Sidious in Canon.

Also kind of hard to square that Vader > Sidious in Canon when Ahsoka gave him a pretty good fight.

SunRazer
LotS pretty clearly established that the Emperor was far more powerful than Vader erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.