Snoke as a Strategist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Gonna finish this once and for all. Quan is under the impression that Snoke is somehow a decent strategist, I wholeheartedly disagree. Now, rather than continue the round and round "debate" that Quan was providing; I figured I would bring others in on this to have the final word. So, is Snoke in any way, shape or form, a good strategist? Militarily and otherwise.

Zenwolf
No...because he hasn't done anything that warrants him being a strategist thus far.

darthbane77
That's what I've been saying.

Trocity
Quan is just trolling, per the norm. He doesn't like Star Wars or know anything about it, he just shows up in the SW VS section once in a while to spread his cancer.

And yeah, Snoke is garbage. thumb up

The_Tempest
First off, my boy quan is trolling you. Why you grant him that kind of power over you is beyond me.

Second, Snoke obviously has some grasp of strategy. But he doesn't demonstrate anything in the movie to rank among the best strategists.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Quan is just trolling, per the norm. He doesn't like Star Wars or know anything about it, he just shows up in the SW VS section once in a while to spread his cancer.

And yeah, Snoke is garbage. thumb up I love Snoke so don't you dare spread any more of these lies any further. I have cited my reasoning as per the films. I am an evidentiary based poster unlike some on here who are interview based. What did filoni say this time that changes our views---heretics and illiterate bastards.

Saying the supreme leader of the galactic super power known as the First Order is not a superb strategist is pure nonsense. smile

playa1258
Snoke has really did nothing as a commander or force user yet.

Raptor22
Terrible strategist. Even with all the resources the first order has, his apprentice and second in command was a failure in every way, and his superweapon got taken out by a former janitor and a senior citizen.

Beniboybling
lmao thumb up

The Ellimist
Lol, you could substitute a few words and come to the same conclusion for Palpatine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Snoke has really did nothing as a commander or force user yet. Watch the film again, heretic.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by The_Tempest
First off, my boy quan is trolling you. Why you grant him that kind of power over you is beyond me.

Second, Snoke obviously has some grasp of strategy. But he doesn't demonstrate anything in the movie to rank among the best strategists.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Form your own opinion. Quit seeking other people's opinions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.