Malak and Kreia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@ both Ant and Nova thinking they're shitty faves will ever be viewed as > Vader.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t633454.html

SunRazer
I don't think they're going to be viewed above Vader. erm

That's the second time you've shown an inability to read today. As if the first time wasn't embarrassing enough.

Zenwolf
Do we have to keep having these threads, when one can just simply find them? These seem rather pointless.

UCanShootMyNova
You're already trying to place Traya above Dooku which will never happen.

Not in your lifetime. Not in mine.

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You're already trying to place Traya above Dooku which will never happen.

Not in your lifetime. Not in mine.

In the Force, yeah, it's already happened, lmfao. She has better feats.

Nice backtracking, though. Tell me where you got that Ant or I expected Malak or Traya to sit above Vader?

TenebrousWay
Revan is sub Yoda, so that's not impossible. Nova should just join the Malgus bandwagon now, too.

UCanShootMyNova
Except she doesn't and nobody recognizes your arguments for it either. Or ever will for that matter.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
In the Force, yeah, it's already happened, lmfao. She has better feats.

Nice backtracking, though. Tell me where you got that Ant or I expected Malak or Traya to sit above Vader?

thumb up

Except she doesn't and nobody recognizes your arguments for it either. Or ever will for that matter.

You sure?

DarthAnt66
This thread, while completely unexpected, is pretty golden.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
thumb up

You sure?

Aside from people like you and Legend? I.E. People with some common sense. Yeah pretty sure.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
This thread, while completely unexpected, is pretty golden.

Well, there's this as well.

SunRazer

She does. In literally every aspect except Lightning erm

SunRazer
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Revan is sub Yoda, so that's not impossible. Nova should just join the Malgus bandwagon now, too.

Nope. I'm about to join the Obi-Wan bandwagon smile

DarthAnt66
mmm

I wonder who the intended audience for this thread is.

SunRazer
Carthage, Elm and DMB, since they have KotOR characters as shit-tier.

UCanShootMyNova
She does. In literally every aspect except Lightning erm

Why because she drained some CM's?

Because of your attempt to apply a reason for a game mechanic?

Because of cut content?

Nah Nova that doesn't fly with me or most others as you can probably see for yourself given your results in recent years.

TenebrousWay
Nope. I'm about to join the Obi-Wan bandwagon smile

Kreia is trash, the exile is trash, too, then!!! mad

UCanShootMyNova

Salty that people don't buy into your wank? smile

SunRazer
Why because she drained some CM's?

Because of your attempt to apply a reason for a game mechanic?

Because of cut content?

Nah Nova that doesn't fly with me or most others as you can probably see for yourself given your results in recent years.

I've convinced a few people I consider more valuable than yourself, I'm afraid. The resistance movement being headed by some trolls or people who know nothing about KotOR II doesn't deter me, lol.

I don't need any game mechanics for Traya, lol.

Cut content works fine.

On the other hand, arguing that Galen can contend with Sidious is hilarious and has gained the traction of a scooter on ice.

DarthAnt66
Is that really it? mmm

DarthAnt66
Salty that people don't buy into your wank? smile
Careful now, Syn. Be a good boy or I'll end your career, lol. Not sure where all this hatred is coming from. I wished you a HB.

SunRazer
Is that really it? mmm

Nah. He's just messing with us and trying to bait us. I'm indulging him because I pity him.

UCanShootMyNova
Careful now, Syn. Be a good boy or I'll end your career, lol. Not sure where all this hatred is coming from. I wished you a HB.

On hangouts? Because I haven't been on there today.

DarthAnt66
Yeah.

SunRazer

lol

Whenever your birthday was, Happy Birthday.

Syn, if you annoy me enough, I'll make you post another emotional rant smile

UCanShootMyNova
Yeah.

Well, thank you. Thought you didn't wish me a HB tbh.

I just like f*cking with Nova cause he's pompous.

UCanShootMyNova
lol

Whenever your birthday was, Happy Birthday.

Syn, if you annoy me enough, I'll make you post another emotional rant smile

Posted that after you saw my response in Atris and Baris.

You think you're clever but you're not.

UCanShootMyNova
And it's today f*cktard.

Nephthys
Nova is kind of pompous ngl.

He's chill tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Neph I want to bond with you over SW shit. You and I seem like we share tastes. So, you like Malgus. I like Malgus. Tell me why da TOR era is cool. I want to appreciate but it's hard to tbh.

carthage
I'm cool with him, one of my favorite people to talk too about Star Wars.

UCanShootMyNova
Eh. He's been getting on my nerves recently. Also whenever I see KOTOR wank it sends me into a rage.

Nephthys
Neph I want to bond with you over SW shit. You and I seem like we share tastes. So, you like Malgus. I like Malgus. Tell me why da TOR era is cool. I want to appreciate but it's hard to tbh.

Its the best era for Jedi vs Sith action, which is the best part of SW. Its the era where you have true Jedi going up against true Sith and crazy sorcery and force shit happening. Its also the best era to really play around as a member of a full strength Jedi Order or get a good look as a member of a true Sith Empire. Not to mention it has some of the most interesting non-force sensitive stuff happening with Bond-esque Imperial Agents, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and elite soldier units.

UCanShootMyNova
Well yeah but I'm talking about power levels. Start me off on Scourge. What did he due to improve after the Revan novel?

SunRazer
Eh. He's been getting on my nerves recently. Also whenever I see KOTOR wank it sends me into a rage.

You accused me of being pompous in that other thread because you said I said "even you", even though that didn't exist. erm

What's wrong with KotOR wank?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Nephthys
Its the best era for Jedi vs Sith action, which is the best part of SW. Its the era where you have true Jedi going up against true Sith and crazy sorcery and force shit happening. Its also the best era to really play around as a member of a full strength Jedi Order or get a good look as a member of a true Sith Empire. Not to mention it has some of the most interesting non-force sensitive stuff happening with Bond-esque Imperial Agents, Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and elite soldier units. Pretty much spot on tbh. Old Republic era is the best by far imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.