Jack Hawksmoor Vs Nate Summers in NYC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e5/72/ff/e572ffdc511bdcacc7017ace6c68613b.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/91/e5/16/91e5166c4d9430e4f1aae9f470954b3f.jpg

nwg202
Nate

riv6672
Thanks!

deathslash
Jack can do well at first, but as the fight goes on, the city is going to suffer more and more damage to the point that jack will either faint or die. Nate gets my vote.

riv6672
Would Nate **** up a populated city, though?
Or you talking "average comic fight everything gets wrecked but there's no real loss of life" damage?

"Id"
Nate crushes the city with Jack in it.

Digi
Yeah, Nate wins. But it's not like Jack can't "heal" the city. Just crushing buildings and such isn't going to do much in a metropolis like NYC. He can also alter gravity in and around the city, so there are some answers for TK. I think some people are imagining building-sized concrete fists, and not much else. But Jack really is a minor deity in cities. So this isn't an easy fight for Nate.

DarkSaint85
I give this to Nate, but yes, Hawksmoor can give a good fight. He's pretty much a reality warper, with precog etc in his bag of tricks.

riv6672
Originally posted by Digi
Yeah, Nate wins. But it's not like Jack can't "heal" the city. Just crushing buildings and such isn't going to do much in a metropolis like NYC. He can also alter gravity in and around the city, so there are some answers for TK. I think some people are imagining building-sized concrete fists, and not much else. But Jack really is a minor deity in cities. So this isn't an easy fight for Nate.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I give this to Nate, but yes, Hawksmoor can give a good fight. He's pretty much a reality warper, with precog etc in his bag of tricks.
This all seems well thought out. Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.