Moving Earth weight object in Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
If a object had the weight of Earth (but it is condensed tp the size of a building. Its comics) and is needed to be moved, rank these beings in order on who you think would perform the job the best.

Kurse
HP Doomsday
Hulk
Darkseid (added for fun)
Classic Juggernaut (no enchantment usage here)

Each contestant have 15 minutes to move said object 2 miles.

zopzop
Kurse - Yes
Doomsday - Yes
Hulk - Yes
Darkseid - No Clue
Classic Juggernaut - No

psycho gundam
The density would make gravity flow towards the object with a greater influence than the planet they're standing on

carver9
Gotcha. Now let's pretend like we are talking about comics here instead of real world.

riv6672
^^^ laughing out loud

riv6672
Why'd you specify Marvel when there's a mix of characters?

Anyway, Hank Pym (added for fun) will shrink the weight and chuck it in the trash.

One_Angry_Scot
These threads are always difficult for me. I can never make good guesses here but I'll try.

I'll leave Darkseid out since I don't know what version is being used here.

1. HP Doomsday
2. Hulk (this is if it's Banner)
3. Kurse
4. Juggernaut

HP Doomsday is #1 just simply because he's that far above everyone else. Hulk is #2 because besides from being very strong he can ramp his strength up within the time limit. Kurse is #3 because despite him being extremely strong he's not gonna be able to amp to contend with the other 2 above. And I just don't think Juggernaut can compete.

Originally posted by riv6672
Why'd you specify Marvel when there's a mix of characters?

Anyway, Hank Pym (added for fun) will shrink the weight and chuck it in the trash.

Yeah another thread would be good with DC added plus more characters.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by carver9
Gotcha. Now let's pretend like we are talking about comics here instead of real world. It wasn't mentioned and "it's comics" doesn't mean much

Also: Fu<k you

ghostman
Gotcha. Now let's pretend like we are talking about comics here instead of real world.

LOL rekt.

-Pr-

no expression

carver9
Lol

-Pr-
Why create a thread like this without a basic understanding of science?

leonidas
Originally posted by psycho gundam
It wasn't mentioned and "it's comics" doesn't mean much

Also: Fu<k you

laughing out loud

anyway, all of them could do it except juggernaut. almost every version of ds is at least around superman level in strength and some seem to be even stronger physically. dd would do it most easily.

TethAdamTheRock
Juggernaut can pull it with his unstoppable enchantment

h1a8
If a object had the weight of Earth (but it is condensed tp the size of a building. Its comics) and is needed to be moved, rank these beings in order on who you think would perform the job the best.

Kurse no
HP Doomsday no
Hulk no (WBH yes)
Darkseid (added for fun) no
Classic Juggernaut (no enchantment usage here) no

Sin I AM
Is juggs that weak physically

riv6672
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why create a thread like this without a basic understanding of science?
Thats not REALLY needed, is it? confused

apex_pretador
Yeah Doomsday and Darkseid are totally marvel.

On topic, all of them can do this easily, except maybe hulk (depends on versions)

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is juggs that weak physically He is slightly stronger or as strong as WWH.

One_Angry_Scot
I don't see the point of suddenly questioning the physics when first of all we are talking about comic books which even before Carvers thread is made are breaking the laws of physics. If we took this attitude all the time then every thread could be basically shut down by saying "Well no person alive with a human body could lift a weight above 100 tonnes because their body would not be able to hold it." etc.

Magnon
Brevoort has already confirmed that Marvel "heralds" are nowhere near strong enough to manipulate planetary-sized masses (by using strength alone). Therefore:

Kurse - not a chance
HP Doomsday - maybe
Hulk - not a chance
Darkseid - maybe
Classic Juggernaut - not a chance (without the use of unstoppability enchantment)

I dunno why some ppl still think Marvel chars could lift/move planetary masses when the executive editor himself has stated they can't.

riv6672
For the same reason some ppl think Superman fights like the Flash when he doest: Comics fans talk about comics stuff. Details like physics, actual character portrayals and editors just get in the way.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Brevoort has already confirmed that Marvel "heralds" are nowhere near strong enough to manipulate planetary-sized masses (by using strength alone). Therefore:

Kurse - not a chance
HP Doomsday - maybe
Hulk - not a chance
Darkseid - maybe
Classic Juggernaut - not a chance (without the use of unstoppability enchantment)

I dunno why some ppl still think Marvel chars could lift/move planetary masses when the executive editor himself has stated they can't.

Lol

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Magnon

Kurse - not a chance
HP Doomsday - maybe
Hulk - not a chance
Darkseid - maybe

I dunno why some ppl still think Marvel chars could lift/move planetary masses when the executive editor himself has stated they can't. Isn't brevoort the same author who said surfer and gladiator are slower than wolverine?

riv6672
^^^Gospel.

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
These threads are always difficult for me. I can never make good guesses here but I'll try.

I'll leave Darkseid out since I don't know what version is being used here.

1. HP Doomsday
2. Hulk (this is if it's Banner)
3. Kurse
4. Juggernaut

HP Doomsday is #1 just simply because he's that far above everyone else. Hulk is #2 because besides from being very strong he can ramp his strength up within the time limit. Kurse is #3 because despite him being extremely strong he's not gonna be able to amp to contend with the other 2 above. And I just don't think Juggernaut can compete.

Yeah another thread would be good with DC added plus more characters.

No love for Cain? He'd be able to do it at his 7th to 8th Day levels. It really does depend on the writer, because with his enchantment, something that I don't think is fair to rob him of, he should certainly be able to compete here. The Hulk is overall the strongest. This isn't a fight where he's beaten on before such and such a time elapses in order for him to increase in power. I wonder how well Perrikus would do?

DarkSaint85
Without the enchantment...isntCain just a normal guy?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without the enchantment...isntCain just a normal guy?

Depends on how much nerf he receives via OP.

carver9
Darksaint knows what I'm talking about. He is a master thread ruiner. This is a strength debate, nothing more, nothing less.

abhilegend
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Isn't brevoort the same author who said surfer and gladiator are slower than wolverine?
Well, surfer is.

thumb up

Genii96
I wonder if he has nightmares about surfer

abhilegend
Surfer isn't real if you don't know.

riv6672
^^^TOO easy.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Genii96
I wonder if he has nightmares about surfer Let's just say it's been plastic utensils since the tender age of 7

abhilegend
The trolling is amusing.

abhilegend
Cool new sig and avi BTW.

thumb up

ghostman
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cool new sig and avi BTW.

thumb up

nahh bro. the **** is that???

abhilegend
Surfer is one of my favorite characters. That's what it is.

carver9
Lol

abhilegend
Unlike your shifting favorites of the week though.

ghostman
Lol

http://i.esquirelat.com/dam/mundo-esquire/16/05/6/Michael_Jordan_cry.gif.imgo.gif

lol that like god saying satan is his best bro

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
http://i.esquirelat.com/dam/mundo-esquire/16/05/6/Michael_Jordan_cry.gif.imgo.gif

lol that like god saying satan is his best bro

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Exactly.

carver9
Unlike your shifting favorites of the week though.

I'm consistent. I can't think of a single time you've backed Surfer.

krisblaze

Carver, like his namesake, is without mercy.

abhilegend
I'm consistent. I can't think of a single time you've backed Surfer.
I've done that plenty of times. Surfer the character though, not surfer the CBR caricature.

psycho gundam
Surfer is one of my favorite characters. That's what it is. Originally posted by abhilegend
The trolling is amusing.

Blue Area Vet
Surfer is one of my favorite characters. That's what it is.

Okay, now this mofo is trying to guarantee himself a ticket to hell.

Hey Abby, watch out for the divine lighting strike. hypocrite

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam

You don't get to say it of course.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.