Superboy Prime VS Team Marvel: THE MURDERFEST

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime

http://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_max33sfT0d1rcp7bmo1_1280.jpg

VERSUS

Team Marvel

Red Hulk
War Hulk
8th Day Juggernaut
Amped Kurse
Tutinax

1)How Many of The Marvel team can Superboy Prime Kill
2)Who dies first?
3)Can Superboy Prime defeat them all?

carver9
Is that Loeb Red Hulk?

zopzop
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1)How Many of The Marvel team can Superboy Prime Kill
2)Who dies first?
3)Can Superboy Prime defeat them all?
1) He kills two
2) Red Hulk
3) No

Insane Titan
Ha LOB is proven wrong again.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Is that Loeb Red Hulk?

Yes, Gammite, it is Loebforce RULK.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
1) He kills two
2) Red Hulk
3) No

IMPOSTOR!!!

Where is the REAL, ZopZop?

carver9
IMPOSTOR!!!

Which Red Hulk is this?

LordofBrooklyn
Which Red Hulk is this?

The Loebforce STOMPER that beat Banner, The Odinson, Uatu etc.

zopzop
IMPOSTOR!!!

laughing

In all seriuosness, I think War Hulk, Beyonder Amped Kurse, and 8th Day Juggernaut would survive in any prolonged fight against SBP. Tutinax and Red Hulk die though.

I also think War Hulk/BA Kurse/8th Day Juggs combined would beat SBP.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

In all seriuosness, I think War Hulk, Beyonder Amped Kurse, and 8th Day Juggernaut would survive in any prolonged fight against SBP. Tutinax and Red Hulk die though.

I also think War Hulk/BA Kurse/8th Day Juggs combined would beat SBP.

Yeah, that's an insane combination of power. LOB, do you think Prime could stand in one spot and tank Mjlonir hit? Do you think he could over power Juggernaut enchantment. Not saying he couldn't do it, I'm just asking.

iceman24567
Context carver. He cant beat them all at once. Rulk or Tutinax die first and Juggs is probably the only one he cant kill

golem370
Wouldn't Red Hulk drain his energy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by golem370
Wouldn't Red Hulk drain his energy. Before he gets his head ripped off? Not likley

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Wouldn't Red Hulk drain his energy.

Yes and easily. Red Hulk can absorb all of Prime attacks if he wanted (and will probably do).

Stoic
SBP fails to kill any of them, and the tables turn. They all take turns butt raping him.

DarkSaint85
Pushes them into the Sun.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Are they fighting on a planet? Also, where on th3 battlefield is he pushing the planet?

DarkSaint85
The entire planet would be their battlefield...after all, if the Hulk punches SBP two states or countries or even continents away, he can fly back, no? These guys all operate on a much higher level than some relatively tiny arena.

carver9
@Darksaint.

I thought the fights take place in a featureless environment, kind of like the hyperbolic time chamber. I didn't know the fights took place on a planet. Can you please confirm via the rules?

DarkSaint85
LoB can confirm :-)

carver9
He doesn't need to confirm because the battles usually take place in a featureless environment.

DarkSaint85
Unless OP specifies. Check Dem rules. And its still early days, certainly early enough for OP to clarify.

zopzop
Which still doesn't help him vs War Hulk, 8th Day, and BA Kurse.

StiltmanFTW
How hard would you nerdgasm if there was Shuma in the post-credits ending of Dr. Strange? shifty

carver9
Where you been Stilit

StiltmanFTW
Busy with RL shit... my September's been really awful. Studying, visiting my mother in the hospital, getting drunk and so on...

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How hard would you nerdgasm if there was Shuma in the post-credits ending of Dr. Strange? shifty
wink

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Busy with RL shit... my September's been really awful. Studying, visiting my mother in the hospital, getting drunk and so on...

Sorry to hear about that. Are you resorting to alcohol because of these situations or are you just a partier.

LordofBrooklyn
He doesn't need to confirm because the battles usually take place in a featureless environment.

The fight takes place on KMC Earth!

SSJGGogeta
Yeah, Prime pushes the planet into the sun. Or he just vaporizes them all with heat vision. whistling

StiltmanFTW
Sorry to hear about that. Are you resorting to alcohol because of these situations or are you just a partier.

Been drinking for so long, I'm afraid I no longer need a reason haermm

But yeah, in recent times it definitely cannot be classified as a party-time-happy-drinking kind.

Dareangel
Prime beats the lieveing hell out of them. when you hit that hard as him you break logic. he broke dimensions and time with his fists.... just because war hulk is protected by celestial tech or 8 day juggs by cyttorak, doesnt mean he cant break thru all of that and take their heads off. which he will do by the way...

Stoic
Originally posted by Dareangel
Prime beats the lieveing hell out of them. when you hit that hard as him you break logic. he broke dimensions and time with his fists.... just because war hulk is protected by celestial tech or 8 day juggs by cyttorak, doesnt mean he cant break thru all of that and take their heads off. which he will do by the way...

Nope. A regular Hulk was punching through time. Should we both attempt to quantify this, it would turn into an epic fail attempt. If he was punching peoples heads off, he should have done so to Superboy. We aren't talking about Vixen level characters here. SBP loses.

Galan007
Prime isn't winning here.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Stoic
SBP fails to kill any of them, and the tables turn. They all take turns butt raping him.

This^

I knew LOB was delusional, but not to this level.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Before he gets his head ripped off? Not likley

And who's head did SBP rip off in comics?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
And who's head did SBP rip off in comics? The same person Red Hulk drained solar energy from

LordofBrooklyn

DEMONIC LIES!!!!

How could RULK and Tutinax survive the AWESOME might of Superboy Prime?

Stoic
DEMONIC LIES!!!!

How could RULK and Tutinax survive the AWESOME might of Superboy Prime?

Rulk would add SBP's power and powers to his already over the top physical stats, while Tuti scares the feces out of him. SBP was a weak minded emotional dolt. None of these characters are on Vixen's level.

LordofBrooklyn
Rulk would add SBP's power and powers to his already over the top physical stats, while Tuti scares the feces out of him. SBP was a weak minded emotional dolt. None of these characters are on Vixen's level.

Superboy Prime will MURDER AT WILL!!!!

Rulk gets his punched off.

Tutinax's attempt will only lead to infuriate SBP thus leading to his decapitation.

You are talking about the man that murdered 35 GLC members with ease.

carver9
Superboy Prime will MURDER AT WILL!!!!

Rulk gets his punched off.

Tutinax's attempt will only lead to infuriate SBP thus leading to his decapitation.

You are talking about the man that murdered 35 no name GLC members with ease.

I corrected that sentence for you.

LordofBrooklyn
I corrected that sentence for you.

MY MERCY has LIMITS, Carver!!!!!!

Blue Area Vet

You are talking to him, but know one is home. LOB makes a good case for forced lobotomies.

Zack M
The entire planet would be their battlefield...after all, if the Hulk punches SBP two states or countries or even continents away, he can fly back, no? These guys all operate on a much higher level than some relatively tiny arena.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You are talking to him, but know one is home. LOB makes a good case for forced lobotomies.

I would suggest the same for you but you NEED a brain to have a lobotomy.

You OBVIOUSLY don't qualify!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.