Saint of Killers vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
At his peak who out of this list can beat SOK

DCnu Darksied
Mr Mxy
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk
COIE Anti Monitor
Lucifer Morningstar
Solar
Primal Monitor

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan

DCnu Darksied
Mr Mxy
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk
COIE Anti Monitor
Lucifer Morningstar
Solar
Primal Monitor
Bro, any of those guys stomp him out. I thought Branlor and I put an end to the SoK's hype a few years ago?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by zopzop
Bro, any of those guys stomp him out. I thought Branlor and I put an end to the SoK's hype a few years ago?

He is still bitter about the LEGENDARY stomping I gave him in a thread years ago.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
He is still bitter about the LEGENDARY stomping I gave him in a thread years ago. you talk absolute shite. You've never done anything of note in your entire life other than lie and troll you little queer.

LordofBrooklyn
you talk absolute shite. You've never done anything of note in your entire life other than lie and troll you little queer.

Breaking YOU isn't really an accomplishment as so MANY others have done it on various boards.

However, it still happened to the point where you CHANGED your very name here on KMC!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Breaking YOU isn't really an accomplishment as so MANY others have done it on various boards.

However, it still happened to the point where you CHANGED your very name here on KMC!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud you are a complete and utter moron who believes everything he says. You've done anything of note on this board apart type in bold and fonts in the hope it covers up how much of a pathetic loser you are. Stick to getting ran out of threads crying because you can't handle proof child.

LordofBrooklyn
you are a complete and utter moron who believes everything he says. You've done anything of note on this board apart type in bold and fonts in the hope it covers up how much of a pathetic loser you are. Stick to getting ran out of threads crying because you can't handle proof child.

This will go the way it always does.

I WILL EMBARASS YOU AND YOU WILL LEAVE THE THREAD!!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Judge for yourself my KMC brethren!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t574667.html

Insane Titan
This will go the way it always does.

I WILL EMBARASS YOU AND YOU WILL LEAVE THE THREAD!!!! Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Judge for yourself my KMC brethren!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t574667.html again you do nothing in the thread or run anyone off. Can't you get that through your stupid baboon head?

The only proven in that thread was your creepy obsession with the poster Godkiller and his mocking of you

This must be a act because you can't be this stupid.

LordofBrooklyn
again you do nothing in the thread or run anyone off. Can't you get that through your stupid baboon head?

The only proven in that thread was your creepy obsession with the poster Godkiller and his mocking of you

This must be a act because you can't be this stupid.

YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME AFTER I DESTROYED YOU!!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

What was the excuse....

"I forgot my password"

laughing laughing laughing

Insane Titan
YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME AFTER I DESTROYED YOU!!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

What was the excuse....

"I forgot my password"

laughing laughing laughing you've told this a thousand times you retard, even a mod told you.

You can't even understand simple things. With my new account I even told mods and posters it was me, why do that if I'm "hiding".

Like I've always said about you, you're just a little sad desperate boy trying to be a man laughing out loud.

LordofBrooklyn
you've told this a thousand times you retard, even a mod told you.

You can't even understand simple things. With my new account I even told mods and posters it was me, why do that if I'm "hiding".

Like I've always said about you, you're just a little sad desperate boy trying to be a man laughing out loud.

Should I post more links to threads where I DECIMATE you?

Insane Titan
Should I post more links to threads where I DECIMATE you? laughing out loud yeah you do little desperate fool. Also post links to the thread where wanted a mod to judge about who should leave for a month in which you scurry offf like the little rat you are

zopzop
OOOOOOOOOOOkayyyyyy. Back on topic :

IS, do you remember the thread I'm talking about? It was a SoK's VS thread and it ballooned up to like 20 pages. Branlor went on a scan blitz all but proving the "God" of the Preacherverse is nothing more than Skyfather (if even that). The bad news is, even if we manage to dig up the thread, there's a good chance all the links to the images he posted are dead sad

Insane Titan

IS, do you remember the thread I'm talking about? It was a SoK's VS thread and it ballooned up to like 20 pages. Branlor went on a scan blitz all but proving the "God" of the Preacherverse is nothing more than Skyfather (if even that). The bad news is, even if we manage to dig up the thread, there's a good chance all the links to the images he posted are dead sad LOB is just a idiot who derailed this thread because he's butt hurt. No I honestly don't remember the thread. How long ago was it?

Galan007

IS, do you remember the thread I'm talking about? It was a SoK's VS thread and it ballooned up to like 20 pages. Branlor went on a scan blitz all but proving the "God" of the Preacherverse is nothing more than Skyfather (if even that). The bad news is, even if we manage to dig up the thread, there's a good chance all the links to the images he posted are dead sad Cassidy outright survived a shot to the head from SOK. Aside from that, the very first Angel SOK shot survived as well, and proceeded to deliver a long-ass monologue before he lost consciousness.

...AND SOK specifically had to shoot God while he was off his throne, otherwise he would have survived as well.

Sin I AM

DCnu Darksied
Mr Mxy
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk
COIE Anti Monitor
Lucifer Morningstar
Solar
Primal Monitor

Anyone who is bulletproof should trounce him. Never cared for SOK

Galan007
^ In Cassidy's case he survived because he's among the 'undead'(ie. a Vampire.)

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Galan007
^ In Cassidy's case he survived because he's among the 'undead'(ie. a Vampire.)

Yea that was just dumb

zopzop
No I honestly don't remember the thread. How long ago was it?
Oh man, this was when Branlor was called Branlor and still actively posting. I want to say like 4 years ago?

Originally posted by Galan007
...AND SOK specifically had to shoot God while he was off his throne, otherwise he would have survived as well.
Yup. Good point.

LordofBrooklyn

IS, do you remember the thread I'm talking about? It was a SoK's VS thread and it ballooned up to like 20 pages. Branlor went on a scan blitz all but proving the "God" of the Preacherverse is nothing more than Skyfather (if even that). The bad news is, even if we manage to dig up the thread, there's a good chance all the links to the images he posted are dead sad

THIS is the thread, ZopZop.

You can watch Insane Titan break with each page.

He is so mentally scared that even though I posted the link to thread and HE referenced he suddenly "DOESN'T REMEMBER"

zopzop
THIS is the thread, ZopZop.

38 pages! What a clusterphuck of a thread LOL.

Galan007
^ The last few pages of that thread are outright embarrassing. facepalm

Insane Titan
Haha the fat LOB now has to lie and even avoids my posts. Is there any wonder no body cares about what he spends ages trying to find old threads the loser.

LordofBrooklyn
Haha the fat LOB now has to lie and even avoids my posts. Is there any wonder no body cares about what he spends ages trying to find old threads the loser.

Your posts and more notably LAUGHABLE your PMS' speak for themselves.

You're a raging imbecile who couldn't debate to save your life.

Insane Titan
Your posts and more notably LAUGHABLE your PMS' speak for themselves.

You're a raging imbecile who couldn't debate to save your life. haha truth hurts you does it desperate little boy. Keep appealing to posters on here for aid you geek.

operator616
38 pages! What a clusterphuck of a thread LOL.

Seems to me like ODG/Bran were arguing whether Preacher's God created the universe or just the earth, no? In which case God was confirmed to create the whole universe in the Vertigo encyclopedia.

LordofBrooklyn
haha truth hurts you does it desperate little boy. Keep appealing to posters on here for aid you geek.

More DESTRUCTION of the weakest Thanosi on the internet.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=590129

You REALLY make this too easy!

laughing

Insane Titan
Lmao you sad little geek spending all your time searching for threads that prove nothing and make you look worse. You're such a pathetic loser baboon.

LordofBrooklyn
Lmao you sad little geek spending all your time searching for threads that prove nothing and make you look worse. You're such a pathetic loser baboon.

You've been stomped out in so many threads because of your raging idiocy it's beyond belief.

Just typing your name in the search engine provides a profile in stupidity!

Insane Titan
You've been stomped out in so many threads because of your raging idiocy it's beyond belief.

Just typing your name in the search engine provides a profile in stupidity! keep using what ever weak excuse you need to provide yourself with comfort in the hope it balances out your piss poor views and arguments.

Hahaha as I thought ANOTHER excuse. Keep tying in bold and fonts whilst trying call for help and input from other posters you weak sad little man.

Diesldude
LOB is unraveling, he even forgot to change his font color.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Diesldude
LOB is unraveling, he even forgot to change his font color.

He is beneath the crimson code.

Now, go sweep the basement of the Fortress as you are supposed to!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.