Annihilators vs Infinity watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apex_pretador
Infinity watch has gone evil, it is up to annihilators to stop them.

Silver Surfer
Quasar
Gladiator
Beta Ray bill
Ronan the accuser
Ikon the spaceknight

VS

Adam Warlock (soul gem)
Gamora (time gem, but she can't use it)
Drax (power gem)
Pip the troll (space gem)
Moondragon (mind gem)

Rules:

- Annihilators are in character, watch are bloodlusted
- Annihilators are fully aware of capabilities of every member, but they can't remove the gems.
- No interference , no cheating (like teleporting to someone like Thanos)
- No soul steal
The Infinity Watch versions are classic versions, when they had the items, so don't use feats from different versions, like modern drax or modern Warlock.

golem370
Well Drax dropped Champion with one hit. To many on the Annihilation side put Maxam on the IW team will make it closer I still think it wouldn't be enough

apex_pretador
anyone else?

abhilegend
Drax was about to kill Surfer by just powering up. And he is the most powerful of Annihilators.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Well Drax dropped Champion with one hit. To many on the Annihilation side put Maxam on the IW team will make it closer I still think it wouldn't be enough

zopzop
Anniilators wipe the floor with them. Pip, Gamora, Moondragon get taken down first. Then the rest is history.

golem370
There is a flip side to the coin Moondragon could put the mind whammy on some of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.