Jenny Quantum Vs X-Man (Shaman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/JQ_zpsl92vlxoz.jpg

vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/XM_zpsyhy8hxza.jpg

Zack M
Go!

"Id"
This match is fairly straight forward.

X-Man can not match up to Jenny is a raw battle. His local reality warping, will not be enough to fend of Jennys reality warping. Jennys power simply has more depth, and less limits.

On the other hand, we already know that Jenny can fall victim to to high end telepaths, Henry Bendix demonstrated so using Jackson Kings telepathy. X-Man is no exception, as his telepathy is far superior to Kings.

So it depends how the match plays unfolds. Or a coin toss as to who gets off their attack off first.

StyleTime
Flip a coin.

operator616
Originally posted by "Id"

X-Man can not match up to Jenny is a raw battle. His local reality warping, will not be enough to fend of Jennys reality warping. Jennys power simply has more depth, and less limits.

On the other hand, we already know that Jenny can fall victim to to high end telepaths, Henry Bendix demonstrated so using Jackson Kings telepathy. X-Man is no exception, as his telepathy is far superior to Kings.

So it depends how the match plays unfolds. Or a coin toss as to who gets off their attack off first.

thumb up ...exactly what i was thinking.

abhilegend
Jenny.

riv6672
Originally posted by "Id"

Originally posted by operator616
thumb up ...exactly what i was thinking.

Same.
Didnt post to this initially because i felt it was a too close to call/coin flip match up. Guess i'm not alone though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.