The Equalizer vs. Jack Reacher vs. John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
1. Hand to hand

2. Armed, 6 shoot revolver, bullet proof vest, night stick and dagger

Vanguard
I'm watching Equalizer right now on FX. And I just finished watching the Jack Reacher trailer on YouTube.

Scary confused

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Vanguard
I'm watching Equalizer right now on FX. And I just finished watching the Jack Reacher trailer on YouTube.

Scary confused

LOL, me too, and thus my inspiration for the post! What he did with the shot glass was just obscene.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
What he did with the shot glass was just obscene.

Shot glass to the head ftw

t0sh
IMO John Wick takes this no problem. He was shown to be more highly trained than the Equalizer, not sure how he compares to Jack Reacher however; as I've never seen the film.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by t0sh
IMO John Wick takes this no problem. He was shown to be more highly trained than the Equalizer, not sure how he compares to Jack Reacher however; as I've never seen the film.

Really? How so? The Equalizer looked a little more skillful in his approach, to me.

iceman24567
Originally posted by t0sh
IMO John Wick takes this no problem. He was shown to be more highly trained than the Equalizer, not sure how he compares to Jack Reacher however; as I've never seen the film. Never really got to see what the Equalizer could do with proper weaponry but going by what he did during his wetwork days i gotta go with him.

basilisk
Where does Bourne sit with these guys?

staxamillion
all black one gun man John Wick is a bad man

h1a8
I haven't seen these movies in a long while. From my memory i'll try

h2h
equalizer=jack reacher>john wick

knife or stick fight
equalizer>john wick=jack reacher

gun fight
john wick>equalizer>jack reacher

Insane Titan
1.Reacher

2.Wick

basilisk
Interesting analysis. Where does Jason Bourne fit in this lineup though?

Insane Titan
IMO Bourne is top at HTH.

Gun wise I'd put him on reachers lvl

Sin I AM
Which one was equalizer? The one with the home depot scene or the one with ryan Reynolds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.