Trion Juggernaut/w Ebony Blade vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Uber Juggernaut with Sword vs Uber Thor.

Badabing
Moved

golem370
Thanks

Sin I AM
Lol that damn ebony blade. Haxx piece of shit. I hate trion so I'll give it to Thor.

apex_pretador
Sooner or later, RKT will figure out a way to cut off TJ from cyttorak. Thor wins.

golem370
I thought Trion was Cyttorak?

apex_pretador
Originally posted by golem370
I thought Trion was Cyttorak?
No, he is just a more powerful juggernaut, who has influences from other magical gods, which allowed him to draw more of cyttorak's power.

zopzop
RKT wins. He's Elder Godish level.

t0sh
Rune King Thor wins.

deathslash
Not sure what the ebony blade gives him exactly. I mean, normal juggernaut is like 7-10 feet tall right? The sword should be small and basically usually to him (especially since he's not a trained swordsman).

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
RKT wins. He's Elder Godish level.

Nope. He's well above even that.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by deathslash
Not sure what the ebony blade gives him exactly. I mean, normal juggernaut is like 7-10 feet tall right? The sword should be small and basically usually to him (especially since he's not a trained swordsman).
Trion juggernaut is over 100 feet tall.

Genii96
Originally posted by Stoic
Nope. He's well above even that.

Based on what?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
Not sure what the ebony blade gives him exactly. I mean, normal juggernaut is like 7-10 feet tall right? The sword should be small and basically usually to him (especially since he's not a trained swordsman). it would grow or shrink in relation to it's weilder. Its symbiotic so its initial size won't be a factor. Plus Thor isnt exactly known for finesse with that hammer. So skill isn't a factor. The blade does however parry his esoteric abilities though; like lightening for example.

h1a8
Trion stomps. The ebony blade isn't needed. His punches are going to really hurt.

DarkSaint85
Time stop.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Time stop. Thor can't time stop. Even if he could then he still has no way of damaging Trion.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor can't time stop. Even if he could then he still has no way of damaging Trion. RKT can time stop.

h1a8
Originally posted by Insane Titan
RKT can time stop. stop time while he's not affected? prove it

DarkSaint85
stop time while he's not affected? prove it

What do you mean? As in, stop time for others whilst he can still walk around etc?

h1a8
What do you mean? As in, stop time for others whilst he can still walk around etc? Yes. Or just stop time where he is stopped. Any kind really.

DarkSaint85
Yes. Or just stop time where he is stopped. Any kind really.

http://i.imgur.com/WnBN5pv.jpg

golem370
So if he stops time then what?

DarkSaint85
Then Trion is immobilised, unable to do anything.

It's like Spiderman immobilising someone in webs. You're not gonna say 'oh, the fight is still happening, because Batman is still alive'.

Nah, once Spidey completely immobilises someone, and that someone can't do anything, they've lost.

Same principle here.

golem370
Do you believe thats his only chance and do you think he would do that in a battle?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Do you believe thats his only chance and do you think he would do that in a battle?
Not his only chance, but he IS omniscient - so he can and will know exactly what the best course of action is.

abhilegend
That's an alternate reality king Thor.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
That's an alternate reality king Thor.

I thought he was a weaker Thor than RKT - That RKT had his power, PLUS Runes?

Alt reality arguments usually break down because of character - so Soviet Superman has a vastly different character and mindset from pre-52, for example.

But that goes out the window when you have omniscience.

Sin I AM
Neither really faced high level beings so it's all guess work

h1a8
http://i.imgur.com/WnBN5pv.jpg That's king Thor not RKT.

DarkSaint85
That's king Thor not RKT.

And what are their differences?

Stoic
And what are their differences?

One died and ascended in power to the point of omniscience. RK Thor was vastly more powerful then King Thor. Being physically spent or injured was something that could never happen to RK Thor, because he was no longer a physical being. You can't really even compare them, but one thing can be said, RK Thor was far above even Elder God status.

With his all knowing intellect, bending the laws of the physical universe was simple. We saw him pull Loki's head off, and keep him alive which went against the natural order of things. Loki by all rights, should have gone to Hela, or Death's domain. We saw that Mangog's power was less than a drop of water in a vast ocean when compared to his power. This guy at full power has the power of a billion, billion beings.

Using the runes to their utmost was like something that will, or should never be seen in a comic again, because of his omniscience. RK Thor could have likely severed Trion's connection to Cytorrak by simply looking at him. This is a no contest, Trion wouldn't be able to do any damage to the Rune King. No one can, except TOAA, and maybe a couple Arch Angel's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.