KOTET Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0&feature=youtu.be

Ursumeles
KOTET?

darthbane77
Knights of the Eternal Throne

Ursumeles
Ah, okay, thanks.

DarthDuelist9
That was Vaylin in the trailer right?

Zenwolf
Yeah.

DarthDuelist9
She looked way different in the end of the trailer then in KotFE.

Zenwolf
Maybe it's a future duel? /Shrug

UCanShootMyNova
... Did Vaylin overcome the force defenses of nearly a dozen Zakuul Knights as a child?...

Beniboybling
So Vaylin seems... different lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Oh sh!t. Pyrokinesis as well. Very pleased and I'm only halfway through.

Zenwolf
Where did you see a dozen? I saw like 6 at max.

But anyway is it that shocking? Because Senya already explained how powerful she was, when not even being born yet, she was moving tables n what not.

Also it's not really pyrokinesis, she used Force Lighting to light a fire.

DarthDuelist9
Half a dozen knights yes, but they were hardly prepared for it though. On the other hand, Vaylin seemed to have killed quite a lot knights at the end of the trailer

Zenwolf
You mean like she always does, whenever she gets pissy?

DarthDuelist9
Interesting fact how Senya's lightsaber pike is detachable and collapsible apparently.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You mean like she always does, whenever she gets pissy?

Yeah, she also seemed bigger at the end of the trailer

UCanShootMyNova
That wave of Force lightning at the end...

UCanShootMyNova
Where did you see a dozen? I saw like 6 at max.

But anyway is it that shocking? Because Senya already explained how powerful she was, when not even being born yet, she was moving tables n what not.

Also it's not really pyrokinesis, she used Force Lighting to light a fire.

Nearly a dozen*

We saw 6 but there were 2 in every corner meaning there was likely 4 more at the bottom making it 10.

Also overcoming 10 Zakuul Knights and moving tables is a pretty big disparity.

Zenwolf
What wave?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Nearly a dozen*

We saw 6 but there were 2 in every corner meaning there was likely 4 more at the bottom making it 10.

Also overcoming 10 Zakuul Knights and moving tables is a pretty big disparity.

Yeah it's a big disparity, but if she was moving tables while she hadn't even been born yet, her killing the Knights shouldn't be that shocking, since Senya went on and on about how powerful she was as a child.

Tbh this trailer just showed her power, of what was already told. It doesn't really elaborate on the story.

DarthDuelist9
Maybe Senya was looking so suprised at the end because Vaylin had chaged so much

UCanShootMyNova
Which is essential in debating where actual evidence rather then statements are nessecary to make any progress for a character.

UCanShootMyNova
What wave?

The one that lit a path of fire from the scattered bodies.

Zenwolf
Which is essential in debating where actual evidence rather then statements are nessecary to make any progress for a character.

Right I'm just saying is all, I just found the trailer not really expanding on the story at all.

Each trailer before this, kind of expanded on the story in some form. This one didn't.

UCanShootMyNova
Who cares. Badass visuals. Epic feats. I'm happy.

Zenwolf
The one that lit a path of fire from the scattered bodies.

I'm not seeing a wave, Vaylin uses Force lighting to make a fire, which expands, given that there's a bunch of droids and ships, clear indication fuel was scattered all over and the fire was just spreading.

UCanShootMyNova
Droids use fuel?

Zenwolf
Droids use fuel?

Ships do.

UCanShootMyNova
The path of the fire was in the shape was snaking. If it had flowed from the downed ships it would have simply flowed out of them in rivulets. That means that Vaylin's lightning was hot enough to set the area around it on fire or she planned it out beforehand to encircle Senya in fire.

Beniboybling
Lol, she ignited the fuel with her lightning. Nothing more.

DarthDuelist9
As a Senya fan I'm pretty happy seeing her execute some badass fighting moves, reverse grip all the way.

cs_zoltan
I always wondered if Syn is so f-ucking retarded because of bias or because he is simply mentally challenged. I wonder no longer.

Zenwolf
I don't really see the point of reverse grip, it seems more hindering than useful, because it seems you're more limited with attacks than anything...but then SW soo../shrug

DarthDuelist9
I don't really see the point of reverse grip, it seems more hindering than useful, because it seems you're more limited with attacks than anything...but then SW soo../shrug

Yeah but in the particular movevshe executed it was actually useful but not like Ahsoka used.

Azronger
It seems Valkorion needed the help of his scions to curb Vaylin's power. He couldn't do it by himself.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Azronger
It seems Valkorion needed the help of his scions to curb Vaylin's power. He couldn't do it by himself.

Was it like that? I thought he was conversing her to the Dark Side or something like that.

DarthDuelist9
Senya also showed some massive unarmed combat skill, amazing

Beniboybling
It seems Valkorion needed the help of his scions to curb Vaylin's power. He couldn't do it by himself. So weak.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Senya also showed some massive unarmed combat skill, amazing

Eh the guys she fought were kinda unimpressive tho and the majority just stood there like morons.

Granted, the area was small and usually 1 person vs many, the many can't all just attack at once without getting in eachother's way.

I mean it's still a nice showing of unarmed combat, just kinda wish the opposition also did something.

But then she also did seem rather so far above them to begin with so. /Shrug

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Was it like that? I thought he was conversing her to the Dark Side or something like that.

If Valkorion needs a ritual to convert somebody to the dark side then he is litrally the most pathetic Force wielder to ever exist in the galaxy.

DarthDuelist9
The SWTOR site also said that KotET is going to be about "mother vs daughter and sister vs brother". So I guess that by now Vaylin has unleashed her full power (maybe because of Valkorion's interference?) and take on Senya & Arcann,

Zenwolf
What happened to The Outlander, the player being in the story?

Beniboybling
If Valkorion needs a ritual to convert somebody to the dark side then he is litrally the most pathetic Force wielder to ever exist in the galaxy. what a weak empurur.

DarthAnt66
If Valkorion needs a ritual to convert somebody to the dark side then he is litrally the most pathetic Force wielder to ever exist in the galaxy.
"As a child, her strength with the Force was so great that Valkorion locked her away in a remote compound to teach her obedience and mastery of her powers."

DarthDuelist9
Eh the guys she fought were kinda unimpressive tho and the majority just stood there like morons.

Granted, the area was small and usually 1 person vs many, the many can't all just attack at once without getting in eachother's way.

I mean it's still a nice showing of unarmed combat, just kinda wish the opposition also did something.

But then she also did seem rather so far above them to begin with so. /Shrug

Yeah of course, I just like how visually stunning it looked smile

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
"As a child, her strength with the Force was so great that Valkorion locked her away in a remote compound to teach her obedience and mastery of her powers."

Source?

DarthAnt66
http://www.swtor.com/

NewGuy01
Inb4 those 6 weirdos are revealed to be the dread masters, and they were in on the Zakuul game all along.

DarthAnt66
If those are the DM, the continuity and timeline would be completely ****ed up.

So, it's only a matter of time until BW officially makes it the BM. thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If those are the DM, the timeline would be completely ****ed up.

y

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
y

Because the DM escaped Belsavis in 3641 BBY, but then that same year the Emperor lost control of them with the death of his Voice.

The trailer would suggest the DM were with Vaylin for years, but the timeline only allows for a few months at best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.