Which is better for SW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
ComicVine debating or KMC Debating?

JKBart
ComicVine is full of retards claiming Palpatine and Luke > Valkorion in the Force. That's enough for me to know this site isn't too good.

quanchi112
Comicvine seems weak tbh. Finally got another account but I am so terribly bored on that site. I haven't logged in for weeks.

Ziggystardust
If your good on Comicvine you can bend all the NOOBZ 2 your agenda,

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
ComicVine is full of nice guys claiming Palpatine and Luke > Valkorion in the Force. That's enough for me to know this site is too good. Fixed smile

Zenwolf
ComicVine is full of retards claiming Palpatine and Luke > Valkorion in the Force. That's enough for me to know this site isn't too good.

Yeah cause this site is so much better....oh wait, it's not because the majority of the threads are just a bunch of stupid bull.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeah cause this site is so much better....oh wait, it's not because the majority of the threads are just a bunch of stupid bull.

This is why you'll always be special in mein Heart Zenwolf, your love and care for the background characters makes up for the rest of us not giving a shit smile

darthbane77
Both sites are pretty good imo, this one certainly has more comedy on it though.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
This is why you'll always be special in mein Heart Zenwolf, your love and care for the background characters makes up for the rest of us not giving a shit smile

It has nothing to do with me liking background characters.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by darthbane77
Both sites are pretty good imo, this one certainly has more comedy on it though.

Comedy? Really?

Ziggystardust
That's because we're actually allowed to get away with some of shit that other boards wouldn't tolerate. Forums with an anything goes policy are always more entertaining.

Ziggystardust
It has nothing to do with me liking background characters.

I'm sorry none of us share your love for the minority cast in Star Wars, but lesbihonest, it absolutely is the reason why you regularly disparage our nice leetle culture of forum squabbles.

Zenwolf
But they then seem to make for crap debating places, if all anyone does is post nonsense the majority of the time.

Zenwolf
I'm sorry none of us share your love for the minority cast in Star Wars, but lesbihonest, it absolutely is the reason why you regularly disparage our nice leetle culture of forum squabbles.

Not really, it's because the majority of the time I don't really see any debating. Most of it is just..

"Bane dies." Like in every other thread

Someone posts something about another user in a thread and it just goes completely off whatever is being discussed.

Dumb threads are made because someone posted something 'funny' about a character.

So on and so forth.

darthbane77
Comedy? Really? Originally posted by Ziggystardust
That's because we're actually allowed to get away with some of shit that other boards wouldn't tolerate. Forums with an anything goes policy are always more entertaining. Yup. Comedy, Ziggy put it pretty well.

Ziggystardust
@Zenwulf, Well perhaps if you stopped trolling and posting "Bane dies" on every thread under the sun, people might take you a little more seriously.

Zenwolf
Strange sense of comedy everyone has here then.

Kurk
KMC:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/3/38/Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png

Comic Vine:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/e/e4/Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Kurk
KMC:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/3/38/Weenie_Hut_Juniors.png

Comic Vine:
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/spongebob/images/e/e4/Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png

This.

Except every time I take the reigns on social issues (read : stone cold truths) in the battle-bar. In which case :

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/EAA31233C11119467020745097216_2566aeee812.0.4.jpg?versionId=UcMuwsx96VVcQcRtkNbYROzagXgvo9Ib

Kurk
This.

Except every time I take the reigns on social issues (read : stone cold truths) in the battle-bar. In which case :

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/avatars/EAA31233C11119467020745097216_2566aeee812.0.4.jpg?versionId=UcMuwsx96VVcQcRtkNbYROzagXgvo9Ib
thumb up

Geistalt
ComicVine is full of retards claiming Palpatine and Luke > Valkorion in the Force. Now I realize why I prefer discussing/arguing there.

Darth Abonis
KMC forums. No one reads my ComicVine blog anymore sad

MythLord
This site is much better for exercising trolling, comedy, banter and putting out the most cancer in a d!ck measuring contest. It also has bigger trolls and more thick-heads than CV.

ComicVine is better for more serious discussions, however more idiots migrate to it than onto here. And everyone is on there seems to be from Tumblr since God forbid you take a more straightforward stance in a debate and call out bullsh!t -- that means you're aggressive and angry, hurrr!

So, both have pros and cons, I suppose.

YousufKhan1212
CV beats KMC.

TheMuser
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
CV beats KMC.

Amen muh brother.

Darth Abonis
Jedicouncilforums.net, bitches

Greysentinel365
CV's interface is better

Trocity
losers.

nfactor1995
CV is the superior site. The site itself is better designed. Most of the debaters actually care and try there, unlike here where it feels like the majority of users are toxic trolls and most/a lot of threads turn into pure cancer. Knowledge base might be superior here, but you wouldn't know because the posts are so trollish and outright dumb here a lot of the time now.

CV has a lot more newbs though

Azronger
Originally posted by nfactor1995
CV is the superior site. The site itself is better designed. Most of the debaters actually care and try there, unlike here where it feels like the majority of users are toxic trolls and most/a lot of threads turn into pure cancer. Knowledge base might be superior here, but you wouldn't know because the posts are so trollish and outright dumb here a lot of the time now.

Yeah, the real issue with CV is the newbies. Sometimes they're infinitely more cancerous than anything or anyone on KMC. Other than that it's actually not that bad.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by nfactor1995

thumb up thumb up

MythLord
Originally posted by MythLord
This site is much better for exercising trolling, comedy, banter and putting out the most cancer in a d!ck measuring contest. It also has bigger trolls and more thick-heads than CV.

ComicVine is better for more serious discussions, however more idiots migrate to it than onto here. And everyone is on there seems to be from Tumblr since God forbid you take a more straightforward stance in a debate and call out bullsh!t -- that means you're aggressive and angry, hurrr!

So, both have pros and cons, I suppose.

Deronn_solo
They're both equally garbage.

Hence, why I don't bother debating anymore, lmao.

Azronger
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
They're both equally garbage.

Hence, why I don't bother debating anymore, lmao.

But our Tenebrous vs Vitiate debate is unfinished sad

Rockydonovang
dc knows he can't finish that debate without losing

YousufKhan1212
I swear he finished a Sidious vs Superman CAV.

MythLord
And lost.

nfactor1995
Originally posted by Azronger
Yeah, the real issue with CV is the newbies. Sometimes they're infinitely more cancerous than anything or anyone on KMC. Other than that it's actually not that bad.

I also like CV better because of tags and PM notifications, and because a lot more live-action debating occurs there, which is my main thing. But that's not really SW related.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by MythLord
And lost.
needing to complete a debate vs dc to beat him is pathetic compared to az's one-shot

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I swear he finished a Sidious vs Superman CAV.

Just re-read the thread, absolutely horrendous debating. I can't believe I actually thought I'd win that match, especially given Superman is >>>>>>Sidious Lal.

Shit's damn near 4 years old, tho. Far before I aquired these superior skill.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol Sidious shit stomps Superdork.

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh you've got good taste in waifu's DC.

Rockydonovang
WTF's a waifu

UCanShootMyNova
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Waifu

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Waifu
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.