Galactus runs the Growing Gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
-Galactus-

https://s15.postimg.org/oixriwl9n/Nova_013_2008_digital_Empire_022.jpg

VS.

Round 1: Thanos
Round 2: Thanos + Sentry (no Void)
Round 3: Thanos + Sentry (no Void) + Odin
Round 4: Thanos + Sentry (no Void) + Odin + RKT
Round 5: Thanos + Sentry (no Void) + Odin + RKT + Tyrant (depowered)
Round 6: Thanos + Sentry (no Void) + Odin + RKT + Tyrant (depowered) + Franklin Richards (child)

*Assume Galactus has just consumed an earth-like planet, and returns to that level(ie. well-nourished) after every Round.
*Fights take place on Battleworld.

How far does Galactus get?

Flyattractor
"RKT"??

Galan007
Rune King Thor.

zopzop
Stops at 3 or 4 depending on how you view his last fight with Odin.

Tyrant eats him though.

Flyattractor
ooooooooooooooooooooooh.

h1a8
Sentry stalemated Galactus according to Spider-man
stick out tongue

leonidas
he def stops at 4. maybe 3. i actually think it may depend more on sentry and how you view him....is he molecule man buster/galactus stalemater or are we seeing him as just a wwh stalemater? sentry always raises a sh!tstorm.

Galan007
That's why I specified no Void. I wanted to try and dampen that shitstorm a bit.

Insane Titan
Stops at 5

Mr Master
3, would be a battle in which Galactus loses.

4, Galactus gets stomped.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mr Master

yep

TheLurkingFear

Why do you say that? Thanos has proven to offer little of consequence against Galactus, and Sentry would have even less than that. Odin has done better, but still he's solid a step below Big G.

Round four I don't know, as awesome as he was, RKT's power level seemed pretty ambiguous to me, at least his upper potential. Either way this one would be an uphill battle for Galactus and I could see him losing.

Genii96
Stops at 5 with only one planet. Tyrant is the problem
He clears with the UN though

Galan007
^ No UN.

h1a8
I think Galactus would win fight 3. He theoretically should be able to change Sentry back into Bob.

carver9
Stops at 5.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
I think Galactus would win fight 3. He theoretically should be able to change Sentry back into Bob. Personally, I think Sentry would potentially be a large power-reservoir for Galactus... Not unlike Hyperstorm.

Astner

t0sh
Possibly stops at 3, definitely stops at 4. He already fought Odin after consuming 1 planet and he was having a difficult time.

Utrigita
He will get to four imo. He might even clear four in some cases. Then he gets to five and gets completely stomped.

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
He will get to four imo. He might even clear four in some cases. Then he gets to five and gets completely stomped. Just curious; what do you mean 'in some cases'?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
Just curious; what do you mean 'in some cases'?

To me it very much depends on how the battle will play out. If for instance both RKT and Odin will opt for a mind battle, along with Thanos against Galactus, I can see Galactus losing that, Odin managed to Stalemate him, Thanos managed to annoy him, I'm sure adding RKT will turn a mind battle decisively in the favour of the team.

If however it turns into a more physical oriented battle, (the famous Glasgow kiss from Odin) at least from my perspective Galactus odds of winning are increaed.

And I perceive Sentry as a complete non factor. Yeah shoot me.

Galan007
Ah, okay. thumb up

leonidas

uh-oh, someone's gonna get it.....

cdtm

Going by Galactus and Odin's fight, I'd agree.

OTOH, there's also the combined Skyfathers not even being able to scratch a single Celestial while Galactus defeats a few (Other dimensional, but still Celestials) before getting swamped.

Galan007
^ Galactus was amped by 4 planets during the initial encounter, so it isn't really applicable here.

That being said, when Franklin revived him later on, Galactus(at, presumably, his regular levels) was still capable of killing Celesials outright. So there is that...

zopzop
^ Galactus was amped by 4 planets during the initial encounter, so it isn't really applicable here.

That being said, when Franklin revived him later on, Galactus(at, presumably, his regular levels) was still capable of killing Celesials outright. So there is that...
It's Hickman, don't expect consistency from him even in the same book.

Galan007
That was actually one of the few instances that actually seemed consistent, imo(though that was also before Hicks totally went off the reservation, lol.)

When amped by 4 worlds, Galactus seemed like he was more than a match for all 4 Mad Celestials simultaneously. At his standard levels(post-Franklin-resurrection), it seemed like fighting one Celestial was about his limit. He was still superior to the Celestials individually, but as a team they were FAR more powerful.

t0sh
After Galactus ate 4 planets he still would have gotten beat by the 4 Mad Celestials. The writer states this.

Galan007
In a Twitter-esque response... Which is inadmissible on KMC... As a Mod has already pointed out to you multiple times.

You're clearly upset that no one is buying the BS you're peddling. Go cry somewhere else. If you keep spamming/trolling with that BS, I'll report you. thumb up

t0sh
In a Twitter-esque response... Which is inadmissible on KMC... As a Mod has already pointed out to you multiple times.

You're clearly upset that no one is buying the BS you're peddling. Go cry somewhere else. If you keep spamming/trolling with that BS, I'll report you. thumb up
What you argue occurred did not occur. I have also reported you.

Galan007
Reported me for what, exactly? Telling you not to use inadmissible writer-interviews that a mod has already warned you not to use multiple times..?

Lol. We'll see how that report goes. thumb up

Badabing
T0sh, you have been shown the rules by me. You have been told by others what is proof on KMC. You can either abide by the rules or you will be locked from KMC. This is my last attempt to reason with you. I won't have 1 person spamming and derailing threads with nonsense.

Genii96
^ No UN.

Ah,stops at 5 then
A galactus actually fighting would end a couple of skyfathers

krisblaze
Stops at 6.

Galan007
So you see Galactus getting past Odin+RKT+Tyrant, etc.?

krisblaze
Yes, assuming that Galan doesnt go full retard ans has Tyrant absorb his "biospheric' energies or whatever happened in that trash Zop worships 131

I ususlly consider Galactus capable one-two shotting guys like Thanos. Iirc Thanos could just barely take one hit under Starlin in his more 'recent' miniseries. Similarily Odim could only manage a brief stalemate under Fraction, and he was more than generous when it came to Thor and Odins showings.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Stops at 5

Originally posted by carver9
Stops at 5.

Originally posted by Genii96
Stops at 5 with only one planet. Tyrant is the problem
He clears with the UN though

To me it very much depends on how the battle will play out. If for instance both RKT and Odin will opt for a mind battle, along with Thanos against Galactus, I can see Galactus losing that, Odin managed to Stalemate him, Thanos managed to annoy him, I'm sure adding RKT will turn a mind battle decisively in the favour of the team.

If however it turns into a more physical oriented battle, (the famous Glasgow kiss from Odin) at least from my perspective Galactus odds of winning are increaed.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up
I agree with all of them.
He "may" stop at 4 but not passing 5.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.