Nejaa Halcyon vs Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Halcyon as of his last spar with Anakin, where they had been improving each other over several days.

Asajj Ventress as of her first duel with Anakin on Yavin IV.

1. Sabers
2. Force
3. All-Out

Battle takes place on Yavin IV.

Bonus round: Amped Nejaa Halcyon (at full health) vs DD Ventress (Legends and Canon feats allowed).

JKBart
1. Asajj for a good majority.
2. Nejaa is more powerful without a doubt, but I wonder how the fight could possibly play out with this disparity and a guy who can't use TK.
3. Asajj.
Bonus: Nejaa stomps.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
1. Asajj for a good majority.
2. Nejaa is more powerful without a doubt, but I wonder how the fight could possibly play out with this disparity and a guy who can't use TK.
3. Asajj.
Bonus: Nejaa stomps. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia says that the Battle of Praesitlyn takes place after Anakin's duel with Ventress.

The Battle of Praesitlyn takes place with 4 weeks of the Battle of Geonosis.

JKBart
Thing is, Asajj was evolving too and quite clearly surpassed AotC Anakin, looking at her feats against later versions of Anakin, Kenobi, etc. Of course she was always inferior to Skywalker at any given time (pretty obvious given their potential), but prime Ventress is clearly above AotC Anakin, and Nejaa can at best be claimed to be somewhere around his level as a combatant. Prime Ventress is clearly superior as a combatant for me.

Force is another story; Nejaa is plainly on a higher level. But with his limited and specialized skillset I can't say how it would end there.

Ursumeles
This is Ventress as of their first duel, Bart.

But, yeah.
Asajj
Nejaa
Asajj

SunRazer
Nejaa winning Force?

Ursumeles
Yeah, tbh.

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Asajj Ventress as of her first duel with Anakin on Yavin IV.

SunRazer
How does Nejaa win? Without a lightsaber blade to absorb, I'm doubting he can put out anything to hurt Asajj, who can just keep plastering him against walls with TK.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
How does Nejaa win? Without a lightsaber blade to absorb, I'm doubting he can put out anything to hurt Asajj, who can just keep plastering him against walls with TK. I mean, Anakin was getting tooled in force by Ventress too, till he got pissed off.

MythLord
Asajj sweeps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.