Best wanking from debaters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ursumeles
What are in your opinion the best cases of wanking an SW character someone did?

This ones highered my opinions on some characters far:
-Ant's Revan wanking
-Ellimist's/Deronn's Kyp wanking
-Ant's/Myth's and co.'s Anakin wanking
-Beni's/Joker's Ashoka wanking
-Ziggy's Caedus/Vader lowballing

UCanShootMyNova
Ant's Revan wanking.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
-Ziggy's Caedus/Vader lowballing Lmao

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lmao
What?

UCanShootMyNova
He's laughing at the fact that Ziggy's low balling attempts have actually resulted in the opposite effect and that Ziggy is an failure in life. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He's laughing at the fact that Ziggy's low balling attempts have actually resulted in the opposite effect and that Ziggy is an failure in life. smile
We knew that already confused

UCanShootMyNova
Yes but it's still funny to remember it at times like recalling a memory from years ago of a monkey literally throwing shit. smile

Ursumeles
BTW, iirc Ellimist did that joke alteady, no Urs orginal.

cs_zoltan
Sel's/ILS' Krayt wank.

The Ellimist
Tempest's Sidious wank is the Genesis, of course.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Good one, I didn't include it, as It didn't let me ranked Sidious higher than before, tho.

JKBart
I know it's not Star Wars character, but I nominate
> Ziggy's Trump wank

Solar Power

And Silver's wank as well. ILS's Maul wank is ofc notable as well.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by JKBart
I know it's not Star Wars character, but I nominate
> Ziggy's Trump wank

Fair enough.

Nephthys

Lightsnake beat him to it. He was merely a convert himself.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lightsnake beat him to it. He was merely a convert himself.

True, but Gideon's is the most iconic.

quanchi112
So Gideon just followed in the footsteps of another. Interesting.

Fated Xtasy
Our lord knows many name, he is similar to God in that way, Jesus Yeshua, Allah and more. Our lord may have different names and faces, but he has always been the driving entity behind the Sidious wank regime. yes

Kurk
Quanchi's Maul, Kylo, and Snoke wanking.

DMB's Bane wanking

Carthage's Bane wanking

quanchi112
Lightsnake started this Sidious movement. Not surprising like his master he is cowardly.

The_Tempest
Yup, Lightsnake was the catalyst of the uprising against Antediluvian tyranny; the First Sheevite.

quanchi112
When did he quit kmc ? What were the reasons ?

Jmanghan
Myth's Finn wanking.

The_Tempest
Lightsnake's been inactive for 5 years or so. No specific reason, I just expect a lack of interest and a surge of rl obligations. He was in law school, I believe, during his tenure here. Great guy.

quanchi112
So he lost the passion or maybe he had an epiphany. He probably realized Sheev was weak and took his own life.

Geistalt
What are in your opinion the best cases of wanking an SW character someone did?

-Ant's Revan wanking
-Ellimist's/Deronn's Kyp wanking
-Ant's/Myth's and co.'s Anakin wanking
-Beni's/Joker's Ashoka wanking
-Ziggy's Caedus/Vader lowballing
-Ursumeles' Ti/Kyle lowballing Fixed.

Fated Xtasy
You lowball Katarn liebchen? Guess you're going on my list

Ziggystardust

Galen Marek still sucks bro.

UCanShootMyNova
Not as much as your reputation. thumb up

Ziggystardust
Far worse, Galen is a fighter not worth the salt extracted from Syndicate's weepy tears. On the other hand, it's only the usual suspects that still put Vader types in the elite category, everyone else agrees he's a shadow of his former self. Face it, I was right on money about the Maul Hate before everyone jumped on that train and now Vader is going to receive a similar treatment when undeniable proof that he's worse in the suit surfaces it's head. I expect it will be on it's way.

UCanShootMyNova
Given it's outright confirmed in canon that he's more powerful then ever as of LotS and Rebels is his confirmed prime where he's logically grown in power I find that doubtful.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
You lowball Katarn liebchen? Guess you're going on my list
He has Kyle on Dookus/Mace's level.

Ziggystardust
Given it's outright confirmed in canon that he's more powerful then ever as of LotS and Rebels is his confirmed prime where he's logically grown in power I find that doubtful.

Narratives and perspectives are they key to all of this, nothing can be outright confirmed when the confirmation takes form in the perspective of one character, in this case, we have an excerpt taken from the mind of Darth Vader in ]Lords of the Sith conveying his personal opinion on the state of power, ever heard of cognitive dissonance? As for Rebels being Vader's prime, I don't see that appearing in any of of the source material featuring him, and if the responsible gatekeepers of Canon wanted to make it clear, I'm sure they would have done so. narrowly defeating Ashoka Tano on what appears to be a powerful Darkside Nexus, certainly isn't evidence of superior badassery or proof of a clear message.

UCanShootMyNova
It's from the perspective of Vader, someone who's well aware of their own capabilities.

Rebels being his prime is stated by Pablo Hidalgo.

Fated Xtasy
He has Kyle on Dookus/Mace's level.

Ok... Nevermind. You're going off my list and on another kind of list ... wink

Azronger
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Narratives and perspectives are they key to all of this, nothing can be outright confirmed when the confirmation takes form in the perspective of one character, in this case, we have an excerpt taken from the mind of Darth Vader in ]Lords of the Sith conveying his personal opinion on the state of power, ever heard of cognitive dissonance? As for Rebels being Vader's prime, I don't see that appearing in any of of the source material featuring him, and if the responsible gatekeepers of Canon wanted to make it clear, I'm sure they would have done so. narrowly defeating Ashoka Tano on what appears to be a powerful Darkside Nexus, certainly isn't evidence of superior badassery or proof of a clear message.

thumb up

Rebels Vader was portayed like trash.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Myth's Finn wanking.

So I raised your opinion of Finn, then smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Narratives and perspectives are they key to all of this, nothing can be outright confirmed when the confirmation takes form in the perspective of one character, in this case, we have an excerpt taken from the mind of Darth Vader in ]Lords of the Sith conveying his personal opinion on the state of power, ever heard of cognitive dissonance?

But it was okay to accept when Legends Vader thought he was a shadow of his former self right?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Quanchi's Maul, Kylo, and Snoke wanking.

Fuuny how Quanchi demands feats from Vader but jumps on the Snoke wagon without a single feat.

All Quanchi's doing is humiliating those characters. which is his plan because he hates SW

quanchi112
Originally posted by Azronger
thumb up

Rebels Vader was portayed like trash. He is trash, friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Fuuny how Quanchi demands feats from Vader but jumps on the Snoke wagon without a single feat.

All Quanchi's doing is humiliating those characters. which is his plan because he hates SW Implied power/station. I have not debated Snoke in a duel type fashion simply because we haven't seen him in action yet. You are free to speculate over my intentions until your sphincter tears in half.

Ps. I love Star Wars unlike yourself, force awakens hater.

Freedon Nadd
Azronger's wank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.