Yoda/Dooku Quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Anybody have the quote saying Yoda was holding back against Dooku in their fight on Geonosis?

darthbane77
Ethan giving you trouble on FB? I was looking for that quote earlier and couldn't find it, for the purpose of using it against Ethan ironically enough.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

It's fine. Even without it it's made clears Sidious > Yoda > Dooku and that the disparity between them is enough for Dooku to get choked across the Galaxy.

DarthAnt66
Define holding back.

UCanShootMyNova
Wanting to capture him alive but still willing to kill.

DarthAnt66
I recall in S6 Yoda says to capture if you can, but kill if you can't.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

It's fine. Even without it it's made clears Sidious > Yoda > Dooku and that the disparity between them is enough for Dooku to get choked across the Galaxy. Just wait until you see his ranking of Revan, haha.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I recall in S6 Yoda says to capture if you can, but kill if you can't.

Thanks Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
Just wait until you see his ranking of Revan, haha.
High or low?

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
High or low? His ranking places Shrevan (as SoR Revan is referred to on FB Star Wars pages) at the same level as Valkorion and DE Sidious.

Ziggystardust
Yoda and Dooku were almost equals, with the little Jedi Master having perhaps a slight edge over his former padawan.

Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #34

Nephthys
lol

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Yoda and Dooku were almost equals, with the little Jedi Master having perhaps a slight edge over his former padawan.

Source: The Official Star Wars Fact File #34

That's not the quote he was looking for

NewGuy01
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Wanting to capture him alive but still willing to kill.

Lmao, Mace was holding back against Sidious confirmed. smile

darthbane77
Anybody find these quotes yet? I'm now in need of them as well.

quanchi112
Yoda sucks. Confirmed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.