Ben Kenobi vs Rebels Ahsoka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Sabers
Force
All-out

Battle takes place where Ben fought Vader on the Death Star (Stormtroopers will not interfere)
Starting distance: 10m

The Ellimist
Ben did better.

Tondemonai
smile

Tondemonai
Can he compete with her speed though?

quanchi112
So you lie about being busy and have the nerve to post in other threads save THE thread.

Deronn_solo
Stylistically, Ahsoka acrobatic and agile fighting technique could present problems for Ben, tbh.

I'm actually siding with Ahsoka, honestly.

Tondemonai
There's a difference between writing a few sentences (or even a paragraph) and what I'm doing for THE thread. It's long, and I'm doing extensive research for it, rather than just pulling ideas from my head when walking between class'.

NewGuy01
Ben.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tondemonai
There's a difference between writing a few sentences (or even a paragraph) and what I'm doing for THE thread. It's long, and I'm doing extensive research for it, rather than just pulling ideas from my head when walking between class'. Well you can quickly summarize or give me something. The rest of the Star Wars fanbase has conceded to me.

|King Joker|
Ben fought an overly cautious Vader and one that wasn't amped by a dark side nexus.

Jmanghan
Ahsoka 6/10 times, if not a stalemate.

GM Yoda
Ben Kenobi.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Ben did better.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Azronger
And Vader was amped by the DS Nexus that is Malachor.

I wouldn't say that, at least Ahsoka injured him.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
And Vader was amped by the DS Nexus that is Malachor.

Proof needed

Kurk
I'll side with Tano marginally

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Stylistically, Ahsoka acrobatic and agile fighting technique could present problems for Ben, tbh.

I'm actually siding with Ahsoka, honestly.

Soresu doe.

The nexus is a good point though.

|King Joker|
Ahsoka can probably land a good amount of martial strikes in all likelihood, which can give her some opportunities to capitalize on her speed to exploit potential openings, or just to press an advantage.

The Ellimist
Or she just tires herself out trying to penetrate Obi Wan's legendary defense.

Ziggystardust
Tano will spend herself trying to get past Kenobi's Soresu, what can she really do here?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ben fought an overly cautious Vader and one that wasn't amped by a dark side nexus.
Quote me for both.

Beniboybling
Ahsoka has far greater stamina, and Ben's "legendary" Soresu won't be off much use when he's too tired to keep it up. She wins.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ahsoka has far greater stamina, and Ben's "legendary" Soresu won't be off much use when he's too tired to keep it up. She wins.
She doesn't have greater stamina, and he'll expend less energy anyway.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Or she just tires herself out trying to penetrate Obi Wan's legendary defense. Kenobi's slower, more susceptible to physical strikes, and as of ANH, really doesn't even have greater stamina than Ahsoka, IMO. He'll tire under Ahsoka's offense and unlike Vader, Ahsoka is likely to attempt martial strikes that can sap energy away from him if hit.

DarthAnt66
Why's he more susceptible to physical strikes?

Beniboybling
Because he's physically infirm. confused

DarthAnt66
So is Palpatine, Yoda, and Dooku.

In Iraq, have you ever heard of Force augmentation?

Kenobi will be fine. He's handled hits from Maul and Grievous.

Kurk
It's old ben, not soresu powerhouse RotS Obi

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So is Palpatine, Yoda, and Dooku.

In Iraq, have you ever heard of Force augmentation?

Kenobi will be fine. He's handled hits from Maul and Grievous. Ben is not Palpatine, Yoda, or Dooku, and those examples are 20 years old. And please try and rein in your personal butthurt, I couldn't care less.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ben is not Palpatine, Yoda, or Dooku, and those examples are 20 years old.

And please try and rein in your personal butthurt, I couldn't care less.
He's not far away from Dooku, lmfao. Terrible rebuttal, btw. Concession accepted.

You care enough to comment a response, Bin Laden supporting scum.

carthage
Obi Wan

Emperordmb
I'll side Ahsoka.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'll side Ahsoka. Good choice.

Darth Thor
The age thing making Ben weaker makes no sense. He's still decades younger than Dooku, and around ROTS Mace's age.

He'll only have grown weaker if he's been doing nothing but sitting around twiddling with his thumbs for the last 19 years.

quanchi112
Not every aging Jedi or Sith progress at the same rate you dolt. D. Thor's logic is pure trash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.