Solar vs Mxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blockythe1guy
Both are at their peak.

Who could win?

Galan007
Mxy wins. Better feats.

I believe Solar could certainly make him work for it, though. Dude is a casual multiversal power.

Zack M
Originally posted by Galan007
Mxy wins. Better feats.

I believe Solar could certainly make him work for it, though. Dude is a casual multiversal power.

Mxy is probably the premier reality warper in all of comics, yeah?

Galan007
In terms of feats? I'd say so.

By definition, a feat really can't be > the shit he pulled in World's Funnest.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^

You'd be surprised by some of the feats that are out there.

Galan007
No, I wouldn't.

But again: a comic book feat really cannot be superior to what Mxy did in World's Funnest... And frankly, none are.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So I'll assume you've heard of Suggsverse.

carver9
World funniest is the worst book that has ever been created and it can't be taken serious at all. Kind of like She Hulk ft as well. That's the only thing that makes Mxy relevant tbh.

cdtm
He takes Dragon Ball Super seriously, people.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
He takes Dragon Ball Super seriously, people.

You're the one who troll DBS fans. If anyone is taking it serious it's you. It takes a lot of energy to do the things you do daily to DragonBall fans.

Mr Master

a comic book feat really cannot be superior to what Mxy did in World's Funnest...

And frankly, none are.
Isn't that an opinion old friend?

There are some that agreed classic Beyonder's feat was as great and/or greater.

That aside:

I thought you had Solar at like supreme being level type.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
That's the only thing that makes Mxy relevant tbh. Lol. You clearly have no clue about some of his other feats. Shocker.

Anywho, I can assure you that he has quite a few 'relevant' showings outside of that book. smile

Originally posted by Mr Master
Isn't that an opinion old friend?

There are some that agreed classic Beyonder's feat was as great and/or greater.

That aside:

I thought you had Solar at like supreme being level type. Again: a comic book feat really cannot be superior to what Mxy did in World's Funnest. That doesn't mean a feat cannot be equal -- but no feat from any noteworthy comic book company is greater. That said, I have no problem with your opinion that pre-retcon Beyonder's feat is equal -- heck, I even agree with that opinion. thumb up

Yes, Solar IS the Supreme Being within Dynamite comics -- dude created/collapsed the whole damn company, easily. However, he is still multiversal(Dynamite comics = a multiverse.) Mxy is WELL beyond that.

So as I said: in terms of feats, Mxy > Solar.

cdtm
Lol. You clearly have no clue about some of his other feats. Shocker.

Anywho, I can assure you that he has quite a few 'relevant' showings outside of that book. smile

If you could save every piece of wall after beating your head against it from attempting to talk sense to Carver, you could build the Trumpwall for free. smile

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
World funniest is the worst book that has ever been created and it can't be taken serious at all. Kind of like She Hulk ft as well. That's the only thing that makes Mxy relevant tbh.

You're butthurt about something.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Diesldude
You're butthurt about something. he likes dragon ball , so he's butt hurt about life.

"Id"
My vote goes for Solar.

Zack M
In terms of feats? I'd say so.

By definition, a feat really can't be > the shit he pulled in World's Funnest.

Can't get any better than WF.

"Id"
Originally posted by Zack M
Can't get any better than WF.

You can not just grab the highest feat and run with it. We take the average, that has been the rule of thumb established on this forum so far. Cosmic Characters are no exception.

Zack M
That's why I specifically said WF, dummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.