Favorite version of The Force Unleashed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
PC, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PS2, PSP, or Nintendo DS.

Which is your favorite version of TFU, and why?

Fated Xtasy
360 lol. I feel bad for pc players during that retarded ass scene with Kota going "YOU CAN DO IT KID, BELIEVE IN THE FORCE"

|King Joker|
I've only played the PS3 version, so *shrug*.

Jmanghan
I've always had a weakness for the PSP, more content then any of the "superior versions".

As well as being portable.

darthbane77
PS2 version was pretty awesome, better than the 360 version anyway.

Jmanghan
In the PSP Version, you get a Force Unleashed mode, a multiplayer mode with 3 different game modes.

In Force Unleashed mode, there's force duel, where you pick your character and battle against an onslaught of Jedi and Sith. You can pick a multitude of characters from TFU, the prequels, or even the original trilogy.

Then there's Order 66 Mode, where you fight an onslaught of clones and mini-bosses.

Then lastly, there is a historical mission mode, where you get to re-live different parts of the movies, ranging from Anakin and Obi-Wan's fight with Dooku on the invisible hand, to Vader fighting Luke in ESB, to Luke in ROTJ, trying to take down Boba Fett on the barge ship. Each historical mission has exclusive cutscenes to TFU, but they take the lines straight from the movies, and the lipsyncing is AWFUL.

Jmanghan
The characters you get to play as in Force Duel are: Galen Marek, Luke Skywalker (ROTJ), Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS), Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace Windu, Anakin Skywalker (ROTS), Aayla Secura, Darth Vader, Rahm Kota (pre-blindness), Maris Brood, Darth Phobos, Darth Desolous (without his cortosis shield), Shaak Ti (TFU), Kento Marek, Luke Skywalker (ESB), and Darth Maul (TPM, but with a single saber, no saberstaff.)

You also get to use these guys in Order 66 Mode.

The characters you get to play as in historical missions themselves, are as follows:

"Dooku's Quarters" (The Invisible Hand) - Anakin Skywalker.
"The Dune Sea" (Jabba's barge ship) - ROTJ Luke Skywalker.
"The Geonosis Colosseum" (The Battle of Geonosis) - Mace Windu.
"Mustafar Mining Complex" (Anakin and Obi-Wan's duel on Mustafar) - ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi. (This one has a hilarious ending.)
"Carbonite Chamber" (Vader and Luke's duel in ESB) - Darth Vader.

UCanShootMyNova
Wii. It makes you feel like you're in the game swinging the lightsaber.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Wii. It makes you feel like you're in the game swinging the lightsaber. I feel like portability and more content would overshadow that though, can't go wrong with either, however.

Jmanghan
Anyway, this is how IGN feels about the Wii and PSP versions.

Jmanghan
The Force Duel has you fighting the following opponents:

Round 1: Kento Marek.
Round 2: Asajj Ventress.
Round 3: Darth Desolous.
Round 4: Rahm Kota.
Round 5: Count Dooku.
Round 6: Mace Windu.
Round 7: TFU Shaak Ti & Aayla Secura.
Round 8: ROTS Anakin Skywalker & ROTJ Luke Skywalker.
Round 9: Qui-Gon Jinn & ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Round 10. Darth Vader, ESB Luke Skywalker, & Emperor Palpatine.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
360 lol. I feel bad for pc players during that retarded ass scene with Kota going "YOU CAN DO IT KID, BELIEVE IN THE FORCE"

sad

I always had to lower the difficulty, because at the last part you can't let it go or you'll never get it right again, so you have to tank the TIEs.

Jmanghan
big grin

Beniboybling
Flush it, yeah.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Flush it, yeah. No, its the best version. Ironically, I took that picture with my vita.

Beniboybling
You can't afford a PC or a console. We know. smile

Jmanghan
You can't afford a PC or a console. We know. smile I have everything BUT those 2 things.

But hey, my Vita plays Borderlands 2, so meh, I'm happy.

DarthAnt66
Beni making uncalled for insults despite being overweight and his life being pathetic. You can't make fun of people when you're going to soon be deported. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I have everything BUT those 2 things.

But hey, my Vita plays Borderlands 2, so meh, I'm happy.
His insults are irrelevant. Just member: you didn't get voted the worst member of KMC. thumb up

Chances are Beni doesn't have an PC or console either.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Beni making uncalled for insults despite being overweight and his life being pathetic. You can't make fun of people when you're going to soon be deported.

DarthAnt66
Apologize to Jman. thumb up

Beniboybling
I'd rather watch you spaz out on the keyboard some more. smile

DarthAnt66
Sickening.

Beniboybling
https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

Jmanghan
He wasn't incorrect though.

I don't give a **** if it was an insult or not, thats how the SW Forums work on KMC.

DarthAnt66
http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/lmfao10.png
https://media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He wasn't incorrect though.

I don't give a **** if it was an insult or not, thats how the SW Forums work on KMC. Dw Jman, Ant is just a bit sensitive.

Jmanghan
On a sidenote, if you have a vita:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.