And People think my Revan Opinions are Cancer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Just a comedic thread (and my first truly cancerous thread depending on how you look at it.) A guy on one of the Star Wars pages I'm in on Facebook is hell-bent on convincing us that Darth Bane is > ROTS Sidious. Despite me and a friend of mine proving him wrong several times over.

"But really look up other battles, ROTS V PRIME and youll see a big majority say Bane takes the duel. Force power may go to Sidious but not the duel. Goodnight"

"I really don't care. I have checked online and found that there is evidence pointing to Prime Bane > ROTS Sidious. Respect threads, battle scenarios, discussion boards, 90% say the same as me."

"Feats. You know the same ones that prove him better than Vader and Malgus? His dueling feats beat ROTS Sidious."

"Yeah well here's the thing. Prime Bane > ROTS Sidious. And you won't change that in my mind, ROTS was just the beginning of Sidious truly becoming the most powerful."

cs_zoltan
DMB has changed, why bring up old dirt? Now he only has Bane above everyone except Sidious and Valkorion.

DarthAnt66
Darth Bane vs pre-apprenticeship Palpatine is the only close battle.

darthbane77
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
DMB has changed, why bring up old dirt? Now he only has Bane above everyone except Sidious and Valkorion. This isn't DMB, this is somebody else entirely.

Fated Xtasy
What a dumbass.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
This isn't DMB, this is somebody else entirely.
http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11116/111167681/5470494-point_zps625d276b.gif

DarthAnt66
"I really don't care. I have checked online and found that there is evidence pointing to Prime Bane > ROTS Sidious. Respect threads, battle scenarios, discussion boards, 90% say the same as me."
Does he like my Revan RT?

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Does he like my Revan RT? I'm not sure. Why?

DarthAnt66
NVM, I thought that was the guy who put Revan with DE Palpatine.

Trocity
"But really look up other battles, ROTS V PRIME and youll see a big majority say Bane takes the duel."

lol'd.

SunRazer
"I really don't care. I have checked online and found that there is evidence pointing to Prime Bane > ROTS Sidious. Respect threads (for Bane only), battle scenarios (a decade ago), discussion boards (2005 KMC?), 90% say the same as me."

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
"I really don't care. I have checked online and found that there is evidence pointing to Prime Bane > ROTS Sidious. Respect threads (for Bane only), battle scenarios (a decade ago), discussion boards (2005 KMC?), 90% say the same as me."

Lmfao this dumbass took Nebaris' trolling seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.