Darth Desolous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/inside/blog/darth-desolous-respect-thread/128718/

Just wanted to bang this one out real quick, there's more to him, but I'm going back and forth on adding it, and where I would even add it.

UCanShootMyNova
Cool.

Azronger
That guy's hella powerful for an unknown.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Azronger
That guy's hella powerful for an unknown.

Implying there can't be? It's a huge galaxy.

Azronger
No. Just surprised.

Geistalt
Great work–now make a Phobos one.

Jmanghan
No. Just surprised. Btw to answer your question, it isn't a spirit, its a simulation based on Darth Desolous, copying his image and various powers he had.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Geistalt
Great work–now make a Phobos one. I'm not interested in making one for her. Sorry, dude.

Azronger
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Btw to answer your question, it isn't a spirit, its a simulation based on Darth Desolous, copying his image and various powers he had.

Source?

Jmanghan
Source? The Force Unleashed In-Game Databank erm

Azronger
Quote?

Jmanghan
Quote? No, I gave you the source, you look it up, lmao.

Jmanghan
I actually have the words themselves.

Azronger
Nobody is going to go on a hunt for a single quote. It's your job to provide it (which you did).

Jmanghan
Nobody is going to go on a hunt for a single quote. It's your job to provide it (which you did). Yeah, but its common knowledge for anyone who has the Wii, PSP, and PS2 versions of the game.

Why do you have any reason to doubt my words?

darthbane77
If SWTOR continues on we'll eventually get to the events of the war with Desolous, it's only like 60 or so years after SWTOR that he comes to power (if I did my math right, which I may not have.)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by darthbane77
If SWTOR continues on we'll eventually get to the events of the war with Desolous, it's only like 60 or so years after SWTOR that he comes to power (if I did my math right, which I may not have.) He was born 3500 years before, ans TOR starts around 3700BBY, so yeah, you did.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He was born 3500 years before, ans TOR starts around 3700BBY, so yeah, you did. Must have been thinking of a different Sith Lord then.

Jmanghan
Might be an update soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.