Dooku's best force feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Yeah.

DarthAnt66
Ragdolling Kenobi, Force pulling Tiplee, and killing Ventress with Force lightning all come to mind.

Jmanghan
What about that whole cruiser thing, what exactly did he do there?

DarthAnt66
He hurled and smashed some speeders at unknown length on Korriban, but frankly I don't find that impressive compared to the feats I listed above.

NewGuy01
He threw a bunch of ships at Anakin and Obi-Wan, but that was on a nexus. (A relatively weak nexus, but I digress...)

I'd say his best feats are ragdolling Kenobi/Vos, killing Ventress with FL, casually lifting the obelisk stones that Savage could barely manipulate, etc. etc.

Kurk
Lifting obelisks, Killing Ventress with lightning when he was near death himself, Ragdolling Kenobi, Taming a Krayt Dragon, riding himself of poison in his body,

MythLord
The cruiser feat(assuming they were legitimate cruisers, which in a Korriban army hanger it's more than likely they are) comes to mind; lifting over a dozen Obelisks easily when an amped Savage(who could blow away ships) can only lift two; ragdolling Obi-Wan, Quinlan Vos and Asajj Ventress; one-shotting Asajj with Lightning that could've killed Quinlan, etc.

SunRazer
For TP, there's the Beast Control on the Krayt Dragon but also his limited success against Obi-Wan on Geonosis with Drain Knowledge. Granted, the electricity made it hard for Obi-Wan to draw on the Force, but given the kind of nexuses he's apparently endured, I'd say it's a good showing for the Count to have that level of success at all.

The other feats have already been mentioned.

MythLord
Why is controlling a Krayt Dragon impressive, again?

SunRazer
It's better than most displays of Beast Control. It's essentially Mind Control, but with a few other elements that make it more difficult than just a contest of willpower.

MythLord
Yeah I know... but what has a Krayt Dragon done will-wise to assume Dooku keeping it as a dossile poodle is an impressive display of TP?

SunRazer
Well, I brought it up because I saw Kurk mentioning it, but I primarily wanted to bring up the Geonosis feat since I consider it better.

MythLord
Ah, so I see. Well now I'm interested in finding Krayt Dragon hype to wank Tyranus' TP. mmm

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Ah, so I see. Well now I'm interested in finding Krayt Dragon hype to wank Tyranus' TP. mmm

Sarlacc > Krayt Dragon smile

Nephthys
Krayt Dragons big, more tough to control!

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord

You'll probably get closer with the Geonosis feat.

MythLord
OK, so I discovered something interesting. Dooku didn't dominate the mind of a Krayt Dragon, he dominated the mind of a Greater Krayt Dragon. For reference, the white thing on the right(the little red guy is an actual Krayt Dragon):

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/8/83/Gkrayt_vs_Ckrayt-UA.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071204190615

A massive beast.

I'm about to check the Wildlife Guide of Star Wars to see if I can get dirt on this sucker.

MythLord
Oh God, this thing can eat Sarlaacs(that is the actual body of the Sarlaac once it's digged out):

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5480917-2687404360-2016-.png

I am not even looking for Dooku wank; I am amazed by the size and strength of this creature.

Kurk
Mandalorian Armor describes the Sarlaac as being like a big network of tunnels under the sand.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Sarlacc > Krayt Dragon smile Krayt Dragons feed on Sarlacc's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.