Tulak Hord's Endar Spire feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ok, so, we all know what Khem Val said.

Based on that, where you rank him in the force?

The Ellimist
The Spire feat is criminally vague. He pulls a ship down, which most ships would normally do unless if they were in orbit or had some sort of propulsion/levitation mechanisms; we have no idea what the Spire did or didn't have.

DarthAnt66
Above Dooku, but that feat isn't really why.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The Spire feat is criminally vague. He pulls a ship down, which most ships would normally do unless if they were in orbit or had some sort of propulsion/levitation mechanisms; we have no idea what the Spire did or didn't have. Khem Val says he pulled it out of the sky.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Above Dooku, but that feat isn't really why. Then why?

DarthAnt66
Note that when he fought through those scores of Jedi, he consumed their power when they individually died.

Between the two battles, in which he definitely killed dozens to hundreds, his power should have been significantly greater.

The ship feat definitely helps ranking him, but I think simply looking at what he's done so far pre prime as a better way to gauge.

Jmanghan
Note that when he fought through those scores of Jedi, he consumed their power when they individually died.

Between the two battles, in which he definitely killed dozens to hundreds, his power should have been significantly greater.

The ship feat definitely helps ranking him, but I think simply looking at what he's done so far pre prime as a better way to gauge. When is any of that confirmed, Ant?

It never actually states how many Jedi he killed.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Khem Val says he pulled it out of the sky.

Well I'd assume so, but that still doesn't really help.

DarthAnt66
t

Jmanghan
It's said entire armies fell before Hord. Based on the casualties listed in the two battles, and how massively Khem attributes the victory to Hord, to assume he didn't kill dozens to hundreds is insane. I guess, can't exactly argue against it.

SunRazer
Far too vague.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.