Best Star Wars Baddies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
Top 5, top 10. Canon or Legends or mix. Rank 'em and provide a small reason why.

Darth Abonis
10. Darth Revan
9. Darth Sion
8.Darth Krayt
7.Grand Moff Tarkin
6. Thrawn
5. Darth Nihilus
4.Palpatine
3. Darth Vader
2.Vidian
1. KEULLER. He was super-smart and his plans were solid

relentless1
1. Palpatine
2. Plagueis
3. Dooku (TCW)
4. Vader

The Ellimist
Palpatine
Vader

Kurk
I'll answer for Quanchi:

1. Snoke
2. Maul
3. Kylo

Nephthys
Kreia
Sidious
Vader
Nihilus
Tarro Blood

Kylo Ren needs more material imo. He is good tho.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
I'll answer for Quanchi:

1. Snoke
2. Maul
3. Kylo Correct. Palpatine is numero Quattro. He was previously three but I can't stomach his cowardice. Snoke seduced Ben into killing Star Wars legend Han Solo. Palpatine was killed by a one handed cyborg in a massive failure he didn't see coming.

|King Joker|
Canon:

1. Darth Vader - the OG Dark Lord and a complete badass
2. Palpatine - watching him masterfully manipulating those around him is really fun, and I love how much he enjoys being evil
3. Asajj Ventress - I really liked her character arc throughout TCW (bar Dark Disciple) and she's incredibly entertaining on screen
4. Count Dooku - I think his charming attitude is amusing and I like his elegance
5. Darth Maul - he's pretty badass in TPM and his conniving schemes were fun to watch unfold in TCW

Trocity
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Canon:

2. Palpatine - watching him masterfully manipulating those around him is really fun, and I love how much he enjoys being evil

thumb up

And the only ones that matter. smile

Azronger
Palpatine
Vader
Dooku
Plagueis
Tenebrous
Krayt
Malak
Kreia
Nihilus
Kun

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
thumb up

And the only ones that matter. smile Ewwwwwwwww.

ares834
1. Vader
2. Palpatine
3. Kylo (come at me haters)
4. Hondo Ohnaka
5. Pre Vizsla
6. Tarkin
7. Ventress
8. Darth Maul
9. Cad Bane
10. Grievous

MythLord
I think I might've answered this here:
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/wollfmyth209/lists/myths-favourite-star-wars-sith/63341/

FreshestSlice
Vader and Palpatine have become cultural icons. No one outside the nerdbase even know who the rest of these people are. It's a no brainer.

ares834
Eh... Maul's pretty popular as well. Heck, I'd say he is more iconic than Palpatine.

FreshestSlice
Maul is certainly more popular, for some reason, but he isn't nearly as iconic if you ask me. He's become the stock assassin, but those existed long before him. By the time Filoni is done, Maul won't be anything but a joke, regardless.

Darth Thor
Well luckily the majority of audiences haven't seen Filoni's Maul.

His image with the double bladed Saber is certainly an iconic SW moment.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Canon:

3. Asajj Ventress - I really liked her character arc throughout TCW (bar Dark Disciple) and she's incredibly entertaining on screen
4. Count Dooku - I think his charming attitude is amusing and I like his elegance
5. Darth Maul - he's pretty badass in TPM and his conniving schemes were fun to watch unfold in TCW This, but I would have Maul and (potentially) Kylo Ren above Dooku, I find their characters more three dimensional.

Vader, Sheev and Ventress are da best though.

The Ellimist
Yeah Maul might be more facially recognizable, but Palpatine's influence on popular culture is far deeper.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader and Palpatine have become cultural icons. No one outside the nerdbase even know who the rest of these people are. It's a no brainer. So popularity determines your own preferences. Lemming comfirmed.

Ps. Do you ever think for yourself ? Are you even capable ?

playa1258
-Vader
-Palpatine
-Maul
-Kylo Ren
-Snoke

Darth Thor
^ Snoke? Really? He's not done anything. Well we've not seen him do anything at least.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Snoke? Really? He's not done anything. Well we've not seen him do anything at least. So rising to the leader of a galactic force known as the First Order is nothing ? Really ? You're retarded, really.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Snoke? Really? He's not done anything. Well we've not seen him do anything at least.

No, not really.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
3. Kylo (come at me haters)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/0a/32/35/0a3235bb3cc182e8061d588ed6d1087c.gif

carthage
Darth Vader and The Emperor

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
No, not really. So you troll and do not wish to be taken seriously. You make statements you do not believe. I won't ever take you seriously again.

Sinious
Canon:
1) Sidious
2) Vader

Legends:
1) Sidious
2) Vitiate
3) Plagueis

AOTC Anakin is the real MVP tho

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sinious

AOTC Anakin is the real MVP tho

lmfao thumb up

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by quanchi112
So popularity determines your own preferences. Lemming comfirmed.

Ps. Do you ever think for yourself ? Are you even capable ?
I don't think you understand what the word popular actually means, but that honestly wouldn't surprise me.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you troll and do not wish to be taken seriously. You make statements you do not believe. I won't ever take you seriously again.

Not yet anyway.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't think you understand what the word popular actually means, but that honestly wouldn't surprise me. Are you honestly saying this character isn't massive popular and well known ? I can tell why you rarely post. You kinda suck at it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Not yet anyway. Let me know when you wish to be taken seriously.

Ursumeles

Zentrex
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.