H/P Doomsday vs Blood & Thunder Thor'w Power Gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr. Who wins?

h1a8
DD easily.

golem370
Easily how do you figure?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by golem370
Easily how do you figure? You won't get a serious answer from him.

apex_pretador
Thor easily.
He one-shotted a planet while hitting Beta Ray Bill and not even hitting the planet. And THAT WAS WITHOUT THE POWER GEM. He also stomped Silver Surfer and Adam warlock w/ soul gem WITHOUT PG.
He also beat drax with PG before getting PG himself.

krisblaze
It was a smaller moon I believe, difficult to say when the artist dkdnt entirely master proportions and size, haha.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by krisblaze
It was a smaller moon I believe, difficult to say when the artist dkdnt entirely master proportions and size, haha. i think it was also called "world" on panel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Thor easily.
He one-shotted a planet while hitting Beta Ray Bill and not even hitting the planet. And THAT WAS WITHOUT THE POWER GEM. He also stomped Silver Surfer and Adam warlock w/ soul gem WITHOUT PG.
He also beat drax with PG before getting PG himself.
Is that supposed to be impressive? BRB owned him alone when not holding back.

carver9
Originally posted by apex_pretador
i think it was also called "world" on panel.

It wasn't a world.

golem370
Thor was fighting Surfer & BRB pretty well.

carver9
HP would've done the same thing but better tbh.

quanchi112
Thor crushes the guy who gave Superman nightmares.

h1a8
Easily how do you figure?

He was fast as hell. Covered a mile before DS could fully turn around and respond. Has DOS DD speed feats.
He was able to penetrate and cut through a significantly amped Superman like tissue paper. He resisted a point blank OE without any damage.

This same attack at 1/4th power vaporized an object that Superman couldn't put a scratch on using all of his might.

He broke a significantly amped Superman arm like a twig going against Superman's own strength (amped strength).
He healed instantly from damage and evolved resistance to attacks on the fly.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

golem370
In this thread Thor is amped and he cracked open Exitar's helmet with one blow and Thanos mentioned fighting Thor was pointless it would be a hell of a fight but imo with the power gem it is Thors fight to lose.

h1a8
In this thread Thor is amped and he cracked open Exitar's helmet with one blow and Thanos mentioned fighting Thor was pointless it would be a hell of a fight but imo with the power gem it is Thors fight to lose. lol.

1. Thor used Mjolnir, not his fists.
2. Thor whirled the hammer for a good amount of time to build up speed.
3. Thor used Two hands to slam down.
4. The surface area of the strike was significantly smaller than Exitar's head. This is like cutting something.

5. You know better than equating a character's high feat with another showing knowing that character's operate at different levels at different times. In a random scene, we always assume a character is operating at average levels until proven otherwise. Otherwise, I can just say that anyone Glads has hit tanked Planet shattering forces (Thing, Colossus, etc).

Superman is stronger than Thor. The motherbox amped Superman is stronger than Superman. DD cut through Superman easier than paper.

DD tanked 4 times an attack that was astronomically greater than Superman's might without any damage.

DarkSaint85
Superman wasn't just amped by the Motherbox, apparently.

Dareangel
is HP doomsday the one who beat darkseid to a pulp?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
lol.

1. Thor used Mjolnir, not his fists.
2. Thor whirled the hammer for a good amount of time to build up speed.
3. Thor used Two hands to slam down.
4. The surface area of the strike was significantly smaller than Exitar's head. This is like cutting something.

5. You know better than equating a character's high feat with another showing knowing that character's operate at different levels at different times. In a random scene, we always assume a character is operating at average levels until proven otherwise. Otherwise, I can just say that anyone Glads has hit tanked Planet shattering forces (Thing, Colossus, etc).

Superman is stronger than Thor. The motherbox amped Superman is stronger than Superman. DD cut through Superman easier than paper.

DD tanked 4 times an attack that was astronomically greater than Superman's might without any damage.

Everything in this post is irrelevant and illogical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.