Ironfist/Shang Chi vs Batman/Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who taking this?

cdtm
Pre nu52 would have been a stomp for team Bruce Lee.

But no idea how durable Slade's current armor is. (Batman's a non factor, tbh. He isn't blocking an Iron Fist, and both Shang and Danny won't give him time to pull out a gas pellot or something, which probably wouldn't affect someone with poison immunity anyways...)

leonidas
why couldn't he block an IF....? panther did so, more than once iirc, when IF went all apesh!t on him. and i don't think we can claim the suit was much help by the end, nor do i think it would help him simply redirect the blow). i'm also not sure how they would stop him from using his weapons. there may be a slight speed advantage for marvel, but it's not great enough that they can cover a starting distance and reach bats before he does whatever he wants. bats' speed feats are pretty damn good too--and ds may have better feats. and of course bats has blocked punches from several powerful characters in the past. i agree gas may not be that effective, but batarangs capable of blowing up even weaker versions of amazo and grundy would def have an impact in this. not saying bats/ds win (i'd likely take marvel for a slight majority) but there's no way bats is a non-factor imo, and given the gear they bring to bear, no way i see this as even close to being a stomp--pre or post nu. /shrug

Vanguard
Originally posted by leonidas
why couldn't he block an IF....? panther did so, more than once iirc, when IF went all apesh!t on him.

Batman nor Deathstroke are the badass that Black Panther is.

Supermutant
This is an interesting match-up. Slade's Rebirth armor isn't made of nth metal, and I don't think it has been fully explained.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant
This is an interesting match-up. Slade's Rebirth armor isn't made of nth metal, and I don't think it has been fully explained.

Priest wanted to use a more stealthier Slade, which is why he's not in heavy armor. Priest did say he will bring back the armor at one point. Maybe with his battle with Superman.

leonidas
Originally posted by Vanguard

uh-huh....

cdtm
Isn't T'challa pretty consistantly one upping everybody he fights? Logan, Stark, Namor ect?

Seems like he's also the only martial artist in Marvel who's openly portrayed as on Cap's level in raw h2h skill..

Faceless808
Originally posted by Vanguard

Yeah, that's your opinion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't T'challa pretty consistantly one upping everybody he fights? Logan, Stark, Namor ect?

Seems like he's also the only martial artist in Marvel who's openly portrayed as on Cap's level in raw h2h skill..

Yea he's getting a push

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.