How do other Force Organizations view wounds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Tbh. I was wondering this mostly because of an old fanfic draft(I planned a whole HarrY potter sized series tbfh) and I cited sources like BotS and Jedi Path with material that explored force wounds so now, I ask ye wonderful people this:

Have other organizations made comments on the Wound theory/myth

If not, then what would Major Force cults such as the Witches of Dathomir think of this state of being?

Discuss, ladies and gents.

DarthAnt66
Besides Traya's Triumvirate, I imagine every Force organization would view it as an abomination.

Darth Abonis
Agreed

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Besides Traya's Triumvirate, I imagine every Force organization would view it as an abomination.

SunRazer
Wounds in the Force aren't really recognized by that name in every source other than KotOR II (and supplementary material). But the Triumvirate was the only group that capitalized on its properties and exploited it. Every other organization would probably abhor it.

Geistalt
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Besides Traya's Triumvirate, I imagine every Force organization would view it as an abomination. As well as any Sith who knew of it in general.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.