Non-Skywalker with the highest midichlorian count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who without Skywalker blood, and who is also not some sort of uber-entity, has the highest midichlorian count in the history of Star Wars?

Potential candidates in order of likelihood IMHO:

Kyp Durron
Galen Marek
Palpatine
Yoda
Vitiate? Did that boost his midichlorians?
Exar Kun? Did he ever reach his prime?

SunRazer
There's no way of telling. As far as potential goes, Galen Marek, Kyp Durron, Palpatine and Revan are likely tops.

Vitiate's way too hard to rank, but he's likely there as well. His children might be worth mentioning, though. Yoda's obviously immeasurably powerful, but I'm not sure if his potential would've been as crazy as the aforementioned names. Kun's also incredibly powerful, but artifacts played a role in how powerful he became. His potential's likely insane, but not quite at that level.

NewGuy01
Sekot.

The Ellimist
I wonder what the probability of an occurrence like Palpatine or Galen Marek is. Potential doesn't seem to be equally distributed between eras; you have several Palpatine-level potential characters in the modern era and none that we know of throughout the previous lifespan of the Old Republic, but if we approximate it as such, a Palpatine may very well be a one in several hundred thousand quintillion individual. Indeed, on a planet Earth, mook brotherhood sith fodder 932 would be like Michael Jordan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sekot.

relentless1
Sidious

UCanShootMyNova
"The Apprentice is the photo negative of Luke Skywalker. He's been raised by Darth Vader, and is what Luke would have become if he had joined his father. Vader's not a very nice daddy. This guy has been raised to be a Jedi. When the Jedi use the Force, they respect it and don't overuse it. The bad guys - the Sith - keep testing their limits. Vader discovered this person who had the potential to be the most powerful Force user ever. He's up there with the top tier. He's extremely powerful. Vader has trained him in such a way that he just kept pushing his limitations, seeing how far he could use the Force. So, where a normal Jedi might use the Force to trick his way past a few stormtroopers, the apprentice might use the Force to bring down an adjacent building on top of those stormtroopers. He's extremely confident in everything he does. He's been trained by Vader to be an assassin, an unstoppable force." - Insider 100

Ursumeles
Not including Entities, Kyp, imo.

UCanShootMyNova
You take Luke's musing on Kyp's potential seriously?

That's not a jab or anything, just curious.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
There's no way of telling. As far as potential goes, Galen Marek, Kyp Durron, Palpatine and Revan are likely tops.

Vitiate's way too hard to rank, but he's likely there as well. His children might be worth mentioning, though. Yoda's obviously immeasurably powerful, but I'm not sure if his potential would've been as crazy as the aforementioned names. Kun's also incredibly powerful, but artifacts played a role in how powerful he became. His potential's likely insane, but not quite at that level.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
You take Luke's musing on Kyp's potential seriously?

That's not a jab or anything, just curious.
I don't take it 100 percent seriously, but It at least implies that he has a ****ing high potential. Combined with his enormous growth, and the feats he has done after only a few weeks training, yeah, I think he is up there.
Sidious is also worth mentioning, as the Force was so powerful in him, that she hid herself.

Unbowed
I always thought that other than Anakin and Luke(by Lucas' commentary), everyone else was more or less in the same ballpark.

Tenebrous thought a midichlorian count of 15000 would be amazing and unprecedented, and Anakin had over 20000. That means he vastly outstrips anyone else in recorded history.

There are people who are noted to be remarkably strong in the Force (i.e: Exar Kun, Kyp Durron) and some who are noted to be weaker(Zayne Carrick) but I doubt it's a matter of midichlorian counts.

GM Yoda
What about Rivi Anu?

Geistalt
"The Apprentice is the photo negative of Luke Skywalker. He's been raised by Darth Vader, and is what Luke would have become if he had joined his father. Vader's not a very nice daddy. This guy has been raised to be a Jedi. When the Jedi use the Force, they respect it and don't overuse it. The bad guys - the Sith - keep testing their limits. Vader discovered this person who had the potential to be the most powerful Force user ever. He's up there with the top tier. He's extremely powerful. Vader has trained him in such a way that he just kept pushing his limitations, seeing how far he could use the Force. So, where a normal Jedi might use the Force to trick his way past a few stormtroopers, the apprentice might use the Force to bring down an adjacent building on top of those stormtroopers. He's extremely confident in everything he does. He's been trained by Vader to be an assassin, an unstoppable force." - Insider 100 Oh, god; Haden Blackman wrote TFU2, as well. Way to go, douche. Way to go.

Almost as bad as Karpyshyn's unjustified Revan thoughts, inventions, and author-wank (or worse; at least Revan was interesting).

Darth Thor
"The Apprentice is the photo negative of Luke Skywalker. He's been raised by Darth Vader, and is what Luke would have become if he had joined his father. Vader's not a very nice daddy. This guy has been raised to be a Jedi. When the Jedi use the Force, they respect it and don't overuse it. The bad guys - the Sith - keep testing their limits. Vader discovered this person who had the potential to be the most powerful Force user ever. He's up there with the top tier. He's extremely powerful. Vader has trained him in such a way that he just kept pushing his limitations, seeing how far he could use the Force. So, where a normal Jedi might use the Force to trick his way past a few stormtroopers, the apprentice might use the Force to bring down an adjacent building on top of those stormtroopers. He's extremely confident in everything he does. He's been trained by Vader to be an assassin, an unstoppable force." - Insider 100

Is that statement by Haden Blackman?

Geistalt
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Is that statement by Haden Blackman? Yep.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Geistalt
Oh, god; Haden Blackman wrote TFU2, as well. Way to go, douche. Way to go.

Almost as bad as Karpyshyn's unjustified Revan thoughts, inventions, and author-wank (or worse; at least Revan was interesting).

I found both novels to be interesting enough though I enjoyed TFU I more.

As for his thoughts being justified Galen Marek never reached his full potential yet gave Sidious a run for his money in the end so overall his assessment makes sense to me.

Geistalt

UCanShootMyNova
Surprisingly enough Blackman apparently planned for Vader to be a clear superior to Starkiller in the third game. Apparently he feels the gap between Vader and Sidious is relatively small.

Geistalt
Surprisingly enough Blackman apparently planned for Vader to be a clear superior to Starkiller in the third game. Apparently he feels the gap between Vader and Sidious is relatively small. But there are few enough characters who can get past the Vader threshold (as per popular opinion) as it is!

Darth Abonis
Kajin Savaros. His Force push disintegrated an Inquisitor.

Darth Thor
Surprisingly enough Blackman apparently planned for Vader to be a clear superior to Starkiller in the third game. Apparently he feels the gap between Vader and Sidious is relatively small.

I would place Starkiller as a near equal to Vader and both SK and Vader not too far a gap behind Palpatine, when putting both games and their intentions for the 3rd game together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.