Respect Mace's Vaapad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I wanted to highlight Stupendous Wave's video for those who still believe:
- Dooku > Mace in sabers
- Palpatine > Mace in sabers
- Kenobi > Mace in sabers

XZLc-NzkzUw

SunRazer
What's the proof for Mace >= Sidious as a swordsman?

Deronn_solo
Mace already beat Palpatine, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku > Grievous > Mace > Sidious > Anakin.

smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Dooku > Grievous > Mace > Sidious > Anakin.

smile
LMFAO

Unbowed
If Mace is a better swordsman than Sidious, why didn't he quickly overwhelm Maul despite having Aayla Secura as back up?

McP
Wtf? That video is poor product of Mace's fanboy, who is even unable to admit that Yoda is superior duelist to Mace.

MythLord
RotS junior novel confirms Sheev threw the fight by faking exhaustion, so why is this up for debate? Even Vaapad amped Mace -- which is more the exception, not the rule -- isn't beating Sidious and Yoda remains his confirmed superior, so in conclusion:

Sheev, Anakin and Yoda > him in sabers, Tyranus is ~ him and Kenobi is comparable enough to compete. Deal with it, Mace wanking fannies.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
RotS junior novel confirms Sheev threw the fight by faking exhaustion, so why is this up for debate? Even Vaapad amped Mace -- which is more the exception, not the rule -- isn't beating Sidious and Yoda remains his confirmed superior, so in conclusion:

Sheev, Anakin and Yoda > him in sabers, Tyranus is ~ him and Kenobi is comparable enough to compete. Deal with it, Mace wanking fannies.

thumb up

McP

thumb up

UCanShootMyNova

thumb up

RHaggis
Deal with it, Mace wanking fannies.

Please don't try and use Scottish slang when you're Serbian. It's pure cringe. Thank you.

MythLord
Tryin' to silence me of mah free will of speech, m8. Straight Nazi, I tell u!

Darth Thor
RotS junior novel confirms Sheev threw the fight by faking exhaustion, so why is this up for debate?

He was faking with his Force Lightning though. But how does that prove Sheev is superior to Mace in Sabers?

RHaggis
Tryin' to silence me of mah free will of speech, m8. Straight Nazi, I tell u!

Just keep adding to the cringe.

NewGuy01
Anakin > Dooku > Grievous > Mace > Sidious.

smile

Corrected for accuracy.

UCanShootMyNova
I just vomited. smile

Kurk
Sabers:
Mace>Sidious>Anakin>Dooku>Kenobi>Grievous

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Kurk
Sabers:
Mace>Sidious>Anakin>Dooku>Kenobi>Grievous>Mace

Fixed.

DarthAnt66
Palpatine ≈ Anakin ≈ Mace > Dooku ≈ Kenobi > Grievous

UCanShootMyNova
But in seriousness for lightsabers only.

Sidious > Dooku >= Mace with Grievous being >= Mace and < Dooku due a number of circumstances the main one being that Dooku was his teacher who knows Grievous's style intimately and has kept secret about his own ability from him as is noted in LoE. Mace >= Anakin and Anakin > Dooku due to a number of factors.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Mace already beat Palpatine, tbh. Facts don't matter to sunrazer's personal canon.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RHaggis
Just keep adding to the cringe. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
But in seriousness for lightsabers only.

Sidious > Dooku >= Mace with Grievous being >= Mace and < Dooku due a number of circumstances the main one being that Dooku was his teacher who knows Grievous's style intimately and has kept secret about his own ability from him as is noted in LoE. Mace >= Anakin and Anakin > Dooku due to a number of factors.

No.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.