Classic Cable/Bishop vs Ironfist and Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Classic Cable (no tp) and Bishop

vs

Ironfist and Luke Cage

Who is taking this?

Zack M
Team 1

Sin I AM
I wonder if bishop could amp off Danny

krisblaze
IF and Cage die laughing at Bishop and Cable's terrible, terrible designs.

Then they are forever trapped in Cable and Bishop's many pouches, each housing its own hell-like dimension where endless horrors are visited upon their very souls for the rest of eternity.

staxamillion
the blasters/time travelers take this. im assuming Cable can have any weapon in his arsenal

carver9
His standard equipment

staxamillion
no telepathy but is TK on the table

carver9
Yes

DarkSaint85
He tks them into space.

carver9
Classic Cable wasn't that good at using his TK. Not even close to being that good.

staxamillion
I was thinking that they could plasma blast/laser Cage out of the picture but I doubt that after reading up on him a little bit more.

the only way id give it to cable/bishop is if they had prep and environmental advantage. I'm not sure what they could do otherwise since Iron Fist could probably dodge their attacks and Luke Cage could just tank. Especially if its current IF and LC

Sin I AM
If Lucas can amp off Danny then itd be a better fight. He also has aoe attacks. The strength disparity is huge though between cage and the group. Maybe they can play keep away?

krisblaze
?? Bishop and Cable shoot them dead.

staxamillion
I'm assuming cable has his basic albeit from the future plasma rifle, some grenades, bodysliding tech, some knives, survival gear. I don't think they could break cage's skin...

I could be wrong

krisblaze
Cable could pump Bishop full of energy/plasma and he could then in turn take out Cage.

staxamillion
i thought about that.

I was thinking that Fist or Cage could take Cable out before he could charge bishop up enough to damage Cage.

Bishop could soak some of the kinetic energy but I think the sheer force of Cage or the precision of Fist would cripple him before got enough together.

now if bishop could tap into chi energy somehow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.