Knightfall Vader vs. Bane and Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
mmm

Azronger
Zannah solos via TP.

TenebrousWay
I have my doubts. Probably the duo.

UCanShootMyNova
Duo.

Azronger
Vader is one of the most mentally unstable characters in the mythos. He's easy prey for Zannah.

The Ellimist
TP resistance isn't just a product of mental stability, it's also a product of power; Vader is so ludicrously more powerful than Zannah that I don't see how she can TP him. Even Palpatine needed to subtly do so with rituals over a decade, and then most of the work was through psychological manipulation, not the Force.

Vader could just snap her throat with a gesture.

Trocity
Anakin would trash Zannah.

Geistalt
I'd like to think Anakin stomps, but apparently they're both above Maul-tier.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Geistalt
I'd like to think Anakin stomps, but apparently they're both above Maul-tier.

How are they above Maul tier? In either case, Knightfall Vader would destroy two Mauls.

Deronn_solo
Bane and Zannah destroys.

JKBart
Both of them are way out of Anakin's league, but Bane can hold Anakin for a small time in a saber combat, while Zannah ravages Anakin's teenage mind.

Geistalt
Originally posted by The Ellimist
How are they above Maul tier? In either case, Knightfall Vader would destroy two Mauls. Some people doubt Sidious could ragdoll them.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart while Zannah ravages Anakin's teenage dick

thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist
TP resistance isn't just a product of mental stability, it's also a product of power; Vader is so ludicrously more powerful than Zannah that I don't see how she can TP him. Even Palpatine needed to subtly do so with rituals over a decade, and then most of the work was through psychological manipulation, not the Force.

Vader could just snap her throat with a gesture.

Yeah, where does that idea come from that raw Force power is a part of Telepathy and willpower? I've never heard anyone provide any compelling evidence. There're several examples of that not being the case, too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up such is the case with Valkorion and the Outlander.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.