It's happening!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Holy shit. The day has arrived.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634631&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post15968484

darthbane77
Wait...what's happening?

UCanShootMyNova
The Forces of Nature Ziggy and Quan are about to clash.

DarthAnt66
The Great Quan will destroy Ziggy.

quanchi112
We could make this interesting. My Maul vs his Dooku.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
The Forces of Nature Ziggy and Quan are about to clash. Oh, lol. I'm gonna side with Ziggy because I don't hate him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthbane77
Oh, lol. I'm gonna side with Ziggy because I don't hate him. You hate me for exposing utter weakness in you. You should at least try to emulate my behavior and superior debating acumen.

quanchi112
Ps. Ohio>>>>Pennsylvania

darthbane77
Originally posted by quanchi112
You hate me for exposing utter weakness in you. You should at least try to emulate my behavior and superior debating acumen. Lol. If proving you wrong at every turn and being able to actually substantiate my claims is weakness then I don't wanna be strong. You are a terrible debater and everybody knows it, you have immensely biased, unsubstantiated opinions, and can't form anything even remotely resembling a decent argument due to your obvious lack of brain capacity.

darthbane77
I have it on good authority that you're a self aware troll anyway, so I'm not gonna take anything you say seriously anymore.

quanchi112
Lol. If proving you wrong at every turn and being able to actually substantiate my claims is weakness then I don't wanna be strong. You are a terrible debater and everybody knows it, you have immensely biased, unsubstantiated opinions, and can't form anything even remotely resembling a decent argument due to your obvious lack of brain capacity. You ignored evidence, trolled, displayed ignorance and comprehension issues on an unprecedented level my clueless enemy. All of my arguments are precise missiles piercing my opponents soul for all time.

quanchi112
I have it on good authority that you're a self aware troll anyway, so I'm not gonna take anything you say seriously anymore. Do trolls try to set up a judged debate by their peers for over a years time ? Isn't the whole point of trolling to endlessly debate circular arguments just to stir or rev the other person up ? Why would I want a judged debate if I didn't believe my well articulated and coherent arguments ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=620933&pagenumber=1

In case you missed it that was me substantiating my claims. Irony. Delicious.

darthbane77
You ignored evidence, trolled, displayed ignorance and comprehension issues on an unprecedented level my clueless enemy. All of my arguments are precise missiles piercing my opponents soul for all time. No, they really aren't. You NEVER provide any solid facts, you NEVER supply sources or quotes. Just opinions. The ONE thing I agree with you on is Ohio>Pennsylvania. PA is boring AF. You're possibly the shittiest debater I have ever encountered.

JKBart
Holy shit. The day has arrived.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634631&from=thread&pagenumber=2#post15968484 ends in sex

quanchi112
No, they really aren't. You NEVER provide any solid facts, you NEVER supply sources or quotes. Just opinions. The ONE thing I agree with you on is Ohio>Pennsylvania. PA is boring AF. You're possibly the shittiest debater I have ever encountered. Then you'll be surprised when you see me in action (battlezone) since you're claiming I won't provide any sources to back my claims. I don't need to post clips we've all seen a million times. My points are all factually based. You're mainly crying because I won't post a YouTube link to confirm my position. Get on my level.

It's called trash talk you simpleton. Ohio does have Cedar Point, rock and roll hall of fame, and the NFL football hall of fame. Backing my case but according to you if I don't provide links it doesn't count, idiot.

darthbane77
Do trolls try to set up a judged debate by their peers for over a years time ? Isn't the whole point of trolling to endlessly debate circular arguments just to stir or rev the other person up ? Why would I want a judged debate if I didn't believe my well articulated and coherent arguments ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=620933&pagenumber=1

In case you missed it that was me substantiating my claims. Irony. Delicious. I saw absolutely no quotes or sources used by you to substantiate any of your claims.

darthbane77
Then you'll be surprised when you see me in action (battlezone) since you're claiming I won't provide any sources to back my claims. I don't need to post clips we've all seen a million times. My points are all factually based. You're mainly crying because I won't post a YouTube link to confirm my position. Get on my level.

It's called trash talk you simpleton. Ohio does have Cedar Point, rock and roll hall of fame, and the NFL football hall of fame. Backing my case but according to you if I don't provide links it doesn't count, idiot. Because unless you can provide PROOF of your claims, they are baseless. If you're trying to prove a point you need to provide evidence to prove said point. Saying "all my arguments are based on facts" doesn't ****ing cut it. It's debating 101.

quanchi112
I saw absolutely no quotes or sources used by you to substantiate any of your claims. Ok, I will provide links of threads in which I do just that. I expect an apology to follow. You also proved you're an idiot. Why would a troll who doesn't back his claims want a judged debate ? Explain your reasoning.

quanchi112
Because unless you can provide PROOF of your claims, they are baseless. If you're trying to prove a point you need to provide evidence to prove said point. Saying "all my arguments are based on facts" doesn't ****ing cut it. It's debating 101. I am discussing the film feats we all know how they ended. So you're saying unless I time stamp the obvious it doesn't count. Wow. Idiot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t561748.html

I expect an apology because I post a shit ton of links.

laughing out loud

Ps. I am the ****ing greatest you pissant.

darthbane77
Ok, I will provide links of threads in which I do just that. I expect an apology to follow. You also proved you're an idiot. Why would a troll who doesn't back his claims want a judged debate ? Explain your reasoning. I've encountered plenty of people that try to debate without substantiation, they all ended up being trolls; I assume (and have yet to be proven wrong) that you are the same as them. As for substantiation, if you've done it before than I suggest you continue to actually provide quotes (once you prove that you've done it in the first place that is), otherwise every debate we have will end up the same as the others. With you unable to convince anybody due to your lack of proof. I don't want to hate you, I want to respect you as a debater; but you make it too easy to hate you by not providing substantiation and then ignoring the the sources of others.

quanchi112
I've encountered plenty of people that try to debate without substantiation, they all ended up being trolls; I assume (and have yet to be proven wrong) that you are the same as them. As for substantiation, if you've done it before than I suggest you continue to actually provide quotes (once you prove that you've done it in the first place that is), otherwise every debate we have will end up the same as the others. With you unable to convince anybody due to your lack of proof. I don't want to hate you, I want to respect you as a debater; but you make it too easy to hate you by not providing substantiation and then ignoring the the sources of others.

For this very debate I wanted Sidious against my Lord Voldemort and went to even Tempest himself who conceded Sidious loses to the true dark lord. If you don't believe me ask him. Vos accepted but wanted to rep Yoda and I accepted.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t553908.html

darthbane77
I am discussing the film feats we all know how they ended. So you're saying unless I time stamp the obvious it doesn't count. Wow. Idiot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t561748.html

I expect an apology because I post a shit ton of links.

laughing out loud

Ps. I am the ****ing greatest you pissant. See, THAT is how you debate. I'll be the first to admit that you provided a well structured debate there; using sources and quotes and comicbook scans to support your point. I could take you A LOT more seriously if you did that in our debates. I should say it's not that I hate YOU, it's that I hate you think you're too skilled a debater to follow the basic rules of debating, and the fact that you act like you're above me (and many others) simply because we disagree with you.

quanchi112
See, THAT is how you debate. I'll be the first to admit that you provided a well structured debate there; using sources and quotes and comicbook scans to support your point. I could take you A LOT more seriously if you did that in our debates. I should say it's not that I hate YOU, it's that I hate you think you're too skilled a debater to follow the basic rules of debating, and the fact that you act like you're above me (and many others) simply because we disagree with you. Why would I put the time and energy for the day to day debates on here. My arguments are all based off facts I just don't see the point in posting links to cover what I believe to be common knowledge. With comic book debating it's even tedious since there are many issues to cover and the time to scan the pages takes a while.

Anyone who thinks I won't formulate a well structured debate for my Trek vs Wars battlezone is sadly mistaken. It's coming and the inevitable outcome of Khan stepping on Vader's chest plate is indeed coming.

darthbane77
Why would I put the time and energy for the day to day debates on here. My arguments are all based off facts I just don't see the point in posting links to cover what I believe to be common knowledge. With comic book debating it's even tedious since there are many issues to cover and the time to scan the pages takes a while.

Anyone who thinks I won't formulate a well structured debate for my Trek vs Wars battlezone is sadly mistaken. It's coming and the inevitable outcome of Khan stepping on Vader's chest plate is indeed coming. OK, now that I know you do actually look shit up before you say anything I'll be a bit more lenient if and when we debate again. What do ya say to a truce?

Ziggystardust
It's not happening smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
ends in sex
thumb up

quanchi112
Ziggy knows I can't be stopped.

UCanShootMyNova
He's scared of you Quan. thumb up

quanchi112
He's scared of you Quan. thumb up As he should be.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.