Order 66 Survivors: What Jedi survived the purge in canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Using educated speculation, some facts, or just hints dropped by those in the know in Star wars- what are some Jedi that likely survived Order 66 (other than Yoda and Obi wan)? With Ahsoka being one of the lucky ones in the novel, what are some other Jedi who avoided being slaughtered by the clones?

Fated Xtasy
Kanan Jarrus and The Inquisitor i suppose

Total Warrior
Those who survived it initally, but may have died later are:
Yoda
kenobi
Kannan
the inquisitors (eventhe other bros and sisters were confimed to be younglings or padawans)
Unduli
Uvell
4 other jedi: ankonori, khandra, mususiel, nuhj

other possible and likely survivors:
barriss offee (filoni said he has plans for her)
quinlan vos (set to appear in a uncanon novel, likely he may appear again in canon)

quanchi112
The Jedi were so throughly decimated it was kind of pathetic especially considering the wank the fans attach to force users superior to non force users. I bet this still stings.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Unduli

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwarsrebels/images/d/d2/Luminara_Unduli's_Death.PNG/revision/latest?cb=20150301031753

relentless1
Yoda, Kanan, Ezzra, Obi Wan, Ashoka.. thats it i suppose

Total Warrior
Also, Shaak ti may have survived the initial stage of the purge

UCanShootMyNova
Shaak Ti was also confirmed to be dead...

You're keeping up with canon aren't you TW?

Total Warrior
Yes, nova. I said Ti may have survived because in a 2015 comic (Don't remember the title), Luke is captured by a Hutt in Nar Shadaa. This hutt brings to a warehouse where he keeps several holocrons (he is a collector) and asks Luke to activate them. In one of these holocrons you can crearly recognize Shaak Ti Who says " Don't let our deaths be in vain" or something like that. Now, maybe she registered that holocron during the temple attack, but i find it more likely that she survived and went into hiding. At least initially. Then she has been found by the empire an executed

Total Warrior
Also, i listed Unduli because she was executed by GI only years after the purge. Ok, she was a prisoner, but technically still alive. Also, the fact that she was taken prisoner may indicate she survived the first stage of order 66, otherwise she would have been executed on spot by her clones

Beniboybling
Well we know who didn't:

http://i.imgur.com/VTDpqt9.jpg

Zenwolf
Total, Ti died in the Temple attack, she was stabbed while meditating. I don't think she made the holocron prior to the attack unless she somehow knew that she was going to die and did nothing about it, which doesn't really make much sense.

Total Warrior
Mmm ok, though i think that death very dumb tbh. I mean, the clones Are everywhere killing younglings and padawans, and what is one of the strongest Jedi of the order doing? Meditating in the middle of th battle.... Like really? Hell, if she joined forces with Drallig and a handful of other experienced Jedi masters she may have even been able to kill skywalker. She really did nothing to salve the order.

UCanShootMyNova
Don't let the rest of the Anakin crazed forum here you say that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.