Favorite non force users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Who are your favorite non-force users and why? Mine are probably General Grievous and Boba Fett, mostly because they're just badass. I'm probably missing some though

Zenwolf
In no real particular order.

- Prince Xizor

- Janek Sunber

- Grand Moff Trachta

- Jaxxon

- Darca Nyl

- Han Solo

- IG-88

- Gallandro

Petrus
Mandos.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
In no real particular order.

- Prince Xizor

- Janek Sunber

- Grand Moff Trachta

- Jaxxon

- Darca Nyl

- Han Solo

- IG-88

- Gallandro

How dare you not mention Daala, Zenyatta?sad

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
How dare you not mention Daala, Zenyatta?sad

Haven't really read up on her, don't know her.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Haven't really read up on her, don't know her.

The quote you have as your sig comes from a book she's in lol.

But yeah.

My fav is Natasi Daala. She is cool

cs_zoltan
Maul.

Beniboybling
lol

Kurk
1. Pre-Vizsla (I like what death-watch has been striving for and agree that Duchess Satine is pathetic. It's too bad that Mandalore left its militiristic roots when every citizen was also a soldier; similar to ancient Greece and Rome. Vizsla himself is a disciplined, battle-hardened character with an awesome skill with an unusual weapon. I like how he doesn't use his non-force user status as an excuse not to go head-to-head with jedi/sith.)

2. Prince Xizor (A calm and calculating mastermind. I like his devious nature and the way he sucks up to Palpatine. Even better is the rivalry between himself and Vader. Best of all, he's a player smile .)

3. Grand Admiral Thrawn (an intellectual villian who know how to think rationally. What more can I ask for? He reminds me of Dooku. Very calculating and collected.)

4. Han Solo (love his personality in OT. It's Harrison Ford.)

5. Captain Rex (such a great character in TCW. Loyal, disciplined, honest, sharp on his feet.)

6. Boba Fett (ditto what I said about Rex minus loyal (unless you mean to himself). He's a little to sociopathic for my taste but still cool nevertheless.)

7. Guri (I felt bad for her being trapped to Xizor. Also sharp and loyal. A great fighter as well.)

8. IG-88 (A cool killer droid)

9. R2D2 (cute, funny, offers comic relief)

10. C3PO (quite annoying but still funny, especially in OT.)

Solar Power
Durge, Boba Fett, Legends Grievous, Thrawn, Gault Rennow, HK-47, Han Solo

The Ellimist
Darth Bane

Geistalt
1. Better Looking Than You'll Ever Be (a.k.a. Cipher Nine)
2. HK-47
3. Grand Admiral Thrawn

Flyattractor
The Stormtroopers. (especially the ones from the old Twisted Toyfare Theater)
Bollux and Blue Max
Bossk
Dengar
Zukuss and 4Lom
Roger from the Freemaker Adventures

Ursumeles
Thrawn
Tarkin
Han

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.