What is the appeal of Darth Vader ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This thread is for Vader fans to explain ehat they love about the character and why they gravitate towards him. I simply don't see the appeal.

Beniboybling
What a question.

Rebel95
I love the character of Anakin/Vader. Anakin because he has so much raw power and potential and is a powerful jedi, tragically turned to the dark side and became a total badass sith lord. My question to you is what's there not to like?

Beniboybling
Srs answer tho, it's simply because...

http://i.imgur.com/y01brVW.jpg

He's fabulous. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Rebel95
Lol

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling

He's fabulous. thumb up

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
I love the character of Anakin/Vader. Anakin because he has so much raw power and potential and is a powerful jedi, tragically turned to the dark side and became a total badass sith lord. My question to you is what's there not to like? Firstly he cried and pouted a lot. He was very immature and always assumed himself as this ultimate woe is me victim. He's a cripple. He's stuck inside a suit. I tend to try to relate to characters I champion and I can't really find much here. He was also lukewarm on both sides of the spectrum. He betrayed the Jedi and at the end betrayed the Sith. He never reached his potential also.

This is why I asked what do people like about him ?

Beni apparently doesn't like any of the character traits and simply thinks he looks cool. That's about as superficial as it gets.

Azronger
His voice, his suit, his mask, his presence, his lines, his story.

Beniboybling
Preach it. smile

Geistalt
Originally posted by quanchi112
This thread is for Vader fans to explain ehat they love about the character and why they gravitate towards him. I simply don't see the appeal. Agreed. He's a self-pitiful coward.

Rebel95
Fair enough. I just think he's badass. He's also one of the most iconic villains. Anakin was whiny, yeah, but I still like his character, it's too bad he didin't live up to his potential but I think his entire character arc was great. Going from a very promising jedi, tragically turning to the darkside, and then being redeemed by his son. That's my reasoning at least. Everyone has their own opinion though and that's ok

McP
It was a first Star Wars character that I saw on screen (some comercial in TV) and I fell in love in SW. His helmet, mask, cape and lightsaber, everything about him was cool. Then I saw movies. Vader, Ben, Yoda were my fav characters. I always hated Han.
Then I saw PT, Anakin was a bit like Han, but much worse (specially in AOTC), and I didn't like him as well. He was a bit cooler in ROTS, but still.
Anyway, I like that conception of Lucas that Vader is a "shadow of his former self". Anakin was powerful, had great potential. But he screwed that. Which made Vader somehow more tragic? That would be even cooler, if Anakin would be only shown as more powerful, more deadly.

Kurk
iconic villian; is probably one of the reasons why Star Wars was so successful. Outside of that he has a very compelling story as a character.

I know Quanchi doesn't appreciate these things but then again he knows next to nothing about legends or even the OT.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Who posed this moronic question? Oh, it was Quan, the biggest moron on this entire site. The guy people laugh at and point when he makes threads or comments on them. The guy we use as a reference for made up terms, such as, don't go all Quanmode on me. Meaning, don't start acting like a complete buffoon. Or my personal favorite Quaning, which is as synonym for ignoring evidence and context and to debate based on which fanboy onezee you are wearing that day.

Beniboybling
smile

darthbane77
Because of how iconic he is, for the longest time whenever people would think "villain" they would think Darth Vader, when they thought "evil" they thought Vader. He's just iconic is really all for me, plus he has a lot of pretty badass stuff he does. I know when I was growing up Darth Vader and Scar (The Lion King) were my two favorite villains ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
iconic villian; is probably one of the reasons why Star Wars was so successful. Outside of that he has a very compelling story as a character.

I know Quanchi doesn't appreciate these things but then again he knows next to nothing about legends or even the OT. So because a character contributed to the popularity you just like that ? The fast and furious movies are extremely popular but I find them to be trash. The reason you gave is hey he's popular and many agree so I like him too.

I watched the films, watched the clone wars, series and am only an episode behind on rebels which more than likely will continue little to no Vader this year so what am I missing ?

Legends is trash. Glad it doesn't count.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Who posed this moronic question? Oh, it was Quan, the biggest moron on this entire site. The guy people laugh at and point when he makes threads or comments on them. The guy we use as a reference for made up terms, such as, don't go all Quanmode on me. Meaning, don't start acting like a complete buffoon. Or my personal favorite Quaning, which is as synonym for ignoring evidence and context and to debate based on which fanboy onezee you are wearing that day. I am feeling second hand embarrassment for you.

UCanShootMyNova
While I have to say I find this threat sort of pointless the responses that have been posted so far have been utterly pitiful. smile

NewGuy01
Who posed this moronic question? Oh, it was Quan, the biggest moron on this entire site. The guy people laugh at and point when he makes threads or comments on them. The guy we use as a reference for made up terms, such as, don't go all Quanmode on me. Meaning, don't start acting like a complete buffoon. Or my personal favorite Quaning, which is as synonym for ignoring evidence and context and to debate based on which fanboy onezee you are wearing that day.

Oh god, they're all coming back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh god, they're all coming back. In fairness to Kt he has the attention span of a goldfish and probably doesn't remember how to get back to the expanded universe section of the forum.

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Kurk

Kurk
This soundtrack is Anakin's and Vader's story.
nHNbXfbjI2k

Rebel95

quanchi112

Zenwolf
I prefer canon just because there's so many inconsistencies and contradictory statements in legends that it makes it so difficult to debate.

Canon will probably have that too, just give it 30+ years.

Rebel95
We'll see. It just that there was so much material before that there were just too many inconsistencies. Now that everything is produced by Disney, I think they'll do a better job.

Kurk

Zenwolf
Maybe it's just me, but when I think when people use the term whiny...I dunno, I don't feel as if it's correct.

I don't really see him whiny, when it's justified.

Is it his crying scenes? Because the context around those scenes, seem pretty legitimate.

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Maybe it's just me, but when I think when people use the term whiny...I dunno, I don't feel as if it's correct.

I don't really see him whiny, when it's justified.

Is it his crying scenes? Because the context around those scenes, seem pretty legitimate. You cannot be serious.

Kurk
So what ? You leave out all the rest. Who is he to question the council the girly man ended up betraying the entire order yet you defend this cripple. You disgust me. I'm appalled at your Vader excuses for his whiny, pussy ways.
This is your sorry excuse of a rebuttal?

quanchi112
This is your sorry excuse of a rebuttal? Anakin wasn't mistreated you unbelievably stupid little man. As a Jedi he was too prideful and took everything as a slight. He wasn't able to accept loss and really struggled with anyone with an opposing view. We see this throughout his entire progression as a character. Kenobi had to talk the imbecile down just over Padme falling out out the aircraft in AOTC. Anakin's basically letting his emotions cloud his judgment. Thank heavens Kenobi is there to control this retard.

Nothing in the end justifies his jump ship mentality to try to save his slutty wife just because a creepy old man promised him, "hey we will figure it out!" Anakin being the naive retard believed him.

We see Anakin's warped views get so out of control and so far beyond reason the woman he jumps ship for is appalled boys his actions. Yet you make excuses for the man child. Your Vader excuses nauseate me.

Kurk
Anakin wasn't mistreated you unbelievably stupid little man. As a Jedi he was too prideful and took everything as a slight. He wasn't able to accept loss and really struggled with anyone with an opposing view. We see this throughout his entire progression as a character. Kenobi had to talk the imbecile down just over Padme falling out out the aircraft in AOTC. Anakin's basically letting his emotions cloud his judgment. Thank heavens Kenobi is there to control this retard.

Nothing in the end justifies his jump ship mentality to try to save his slutty wife just because a creepy old man promised him, "hey we will figure it out!" Anakin being the naive retard believed him.

We see Anakin's warped views get so out of control and so far beyond reason the woman he jumps ship for is appalled boys his actions. Yet you make excuses for the man child. Your Vader excuses nauseate me.
I don't disagree with most of that. Yes Anakin was extremely arrogant and entitled. That doesn't mean he wasn't mistreated by the council. Anakin's naiveness and arrogance plays a role for the end result, but that's not all to it. He does accept responsibility for his arrogance and entitlement as shown during the last pre-Mustafar scene between himself and Kenobi when he apologizes:
mm854yq38jY

He may be flawed, but he cites the council as being a source for his behavior and has enough decency to apologize to Obi Wan.

His positive demeanor in TPM despite him being a slave suggests that he was an inherently good character. Anakin faced quite a few challenges in his lifetime; slavery, having his mother die in his arms, having Ahsoka leave him, having his wife cheated on by Clovis, etc. These are not excuses, but rather factors which better explain why Anakin acts the way he does.

You cite moments from AotC when we see Anakin at his worst in terms of attitude and behavior, but when I cited Kylo Ren's similar behavioral flaws you stated that he still relatively young and will mature with time. So you would agree with me in saying that like Kylo Ren should, Anakin matured, regardless of how little it was, from AotC to RotS to Rebels era, correct?

Sidious is a creepy old man? Anakin doesn't believe him clearly here because he says he's going to turn him in. Only after Sidious demonstrates his power does Anakin turn.
dATuq8O3920

Zenwolf
You cannot be serious.

But I am?

quanchi112
I don't disagree with most of that. Yes Anakin was extremely arrogant and entitled. That doesn't mean he wasn't mistreated by the council. Anakin's naiveness and arrogance plays a role for the end result, but that's not all to it. He does accept responsibility for his arrogance and entitlement as shown during the last pre-Mustafar scene between himself and Kenobi when he apologizes:
mm854yq38jY So you believe his fragile ego because he feels unjustly treated. Suck it up. His arrogance doesn't stop at this point so while he does acknowledge this shortcoming he does nothing to curb it as evidenced later in the film. He loses a lot of limbs to Kenobi so it really cost him.

Being treated unfairly doesn't justify slaughtering Jedi Padawans and attempting to destroy the entire order he served along side for years. Basically your shitty point is he was unjustly treated therefore his actions are justified. You're a damn retard. He had a secret wife you imbecile so he already broke key rules in the Jedi order so quit with your whole position of he was mistreated. Oh poor Anakin.

We later see he was t a good character despite his temperament as a child. We see what he does when he achieves a greater power and the slaughtering of children doesn't make one a good person. His own wife was almost delusional when she heard the actions of Anakin. They were so unbelievably monstrous she couldn't face reality.

At some point any human being needs to accept the responsibility of their actions. Basically you'd argue a rape victim who becomes a serial killer is justified because look how horrible their life was. Accountability you damn idiot.

Just with his impulsive anger moments which I do like. Anakin was older in rots and showed far more impulsive, retarded behavior who changed his entire idealism in order to save the wife he helped expedite her own death.

Anakin turns because he lets his own fear rule him despite the years of Jedi teaching. He's weak and gets exactly what he deserves. At the end of the day he has to look in the mirror and realize the decisions he made forced him into the suit. He tried shifting the blame onto Kenobi like an emotionally stunted man child.

I really am wonderful in dissecting your idiotic posts.

quanchi112
But I am? Do I need to remind you ?

quanchi112
Darth Vader in all his man child glory.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Mir5fnHxvXrTa/giphy.gif

playa1258
He is complicated, interesting, looks cool, sounds cool and is one of the most gifted and best fighters in the history of Star Wars.

He is the most popular and iconic Star Wars character for a reason.

Zenwolf
Do I need to remind you ?

Where he was legitimately crying over losing loved ones?

Kurk

Rebel95
It doesn't justify his actions, but it's tragic because he did what he did for his wife, out of good intention.

quanchi112
Where he was legitimately crying over losing loved ones? Did you miss the gif in which he's seething in rage after Kenobi cleaved his limbs because he put himself in that situation with his arrogance. He caused Padme's death!!! He has no accountability and is completely lost by the films end. He murderd Padawans. He was a trainwreck.

laughing out loud

quanchi112

quanchi112
It doesn't justify his actions, but it's tragic because he did what he did for his wife, out of good intention. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. He lost his entire way and became an outright monster and still hilariously lost his secret whore wife. Awesome. Vader was pitiful.

Ursumeles
Not sure why somebody loves an epic character like Vader, when he is only 99,999% badass and has the best backstory in SW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Not sure why somebody loves an epic character like Vader, when he is only 99,999% badass and has the best backstory in SW. So a whiny brat who can't accept loss, becomes a cripple, betrays his ideals, causes his own wife to lose the will to live when the sole purpose for his change was saving her. He's a pitiful character and I don't identify with pitiful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
While I have to say I find this threat sort of pointless the responses that have been posted so far have been utterly pitiful. smile

Of course the thread is pointless, look who created it.

quanchi112
Of course the thread is pointless, look who created it. Your meltdown just won't stop. Respond to the topic.

Kurk

Kurk
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/68512580.jpg

Kurk
Going back to Quanchi's original post, Vader and Dooku are the only two canon sith who were previously jedi. They actually have a backstory for turning which makes sense and is interesting. This is one of the reason why they are my top two favorite characters. Maul and Sidious, for the most part, are fairly bland and come off as being cookie-cutter villains.

quanchi112

quanchi112
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r360LybT4Ec

It's very dangerous putting them together. I don't think the boy can handle it. I don't trust him.

You are one of the most ignorant trolls I have ever had the pleasure of smiting.

Now run along you annoying ignoramus.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112 What have I done ? That's prior to him being dubbed a Sith. Whiny bitchville.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

So questioning his irrational action of cutting off Mace's hand is bitchy?
It shows he has somewhat of an ability to think if anything.

The best part is you want to segment his life and pretend later on in his life doesn't count because he wasn't a Jedi. It's the same ****ing guy you dimwit. This is why no one takes you seriously, Kurk. I even wonder if you've seen the films since your ignorance is so legendary.
nGL_iZBo5Ic

So you're also unaware of Windu saying this to someone else about Anakin. So now I have to find this on YouTube because you're a trainwreck unaware of pretty much everything related to this conversation.
Who was he saying it to? You don't have to look it up on youtube, link me to the script on the internet. You're subpar ability to cite scenes and resources is the source for your frustration.

It is an argument since Windu was correct since Anakin couldn't handle the influence of Palpatine.
Unless you can find those words coming out of his mouth, not it's not. That's called speculation. That's an argument. Insulting me is not.

Kenobi was wrong about him. You're selecting words prior to his disastrous life choices to justify your pathetic argument.
Yes Kenobi was obviously directing those words to a jedi Anakin, not Vader. The dark side consumes you. Him complementing Anakin lets us know that jedi Anakin was a decent human being.

Originally posted by quanchi112 It's like saying hey let's look at this guys life prior to serial killing.
Yes it is like that exactly. You're trying to find motives as to why. You want to see why a person did what they did.
Originally posted by quanchi112 Kenobi later told Anakin, "you're lost." Anakin was a blabbering fool by the films end.
Vader consumed Anakin. They share the same body but are two completely different personalities.

Originally posted by quanchi112 Once again hey forget about all the witty choices and murder Anakin committed before Kenobi called him wise before he became utterly retarded. Again, Kenobi's comments were directed to jedi Anakin. They apply only to jedi Anakin not Vader.

I am saying we as an audience were privy to this about Anakin. We see how he can't deal with loss which was known to the Jedi and he held onto emotions. We see he violates their code so don't act like he was a Boy Scout. He wasn't. He got what he deserved.
Yes, his inability to control his emotions got him in the mess he got in. I'm not arguing against that.

quanchi112
So questioning his irrational action of cutting off Mace's hand is bitchy?
It shows he has somewhat of an ability to think if anything.
Yes, he is whining about his own actions in utter despair. Act like a man, Anakin. an impulsive, irrational decision which changed his life then he starts whining about. I just gave you another scene as a Jedi in which he whines about his own decisions.

He was saying it to Kenobi and Yoda. I already posted the exact quote with the YouTube link because you're so hideously ignorant on a film you've claimed to be the expert on.

Yes Kenobi was obviously directing those words to a jedi Anakin, not Vader. The dark side consumes you. Him complementing Anakin lets us know that jedi Anakin was a decent human being.

Right below your post you trainwreck. I'll copy and paste it again because you're an idiot.

It's very dangerous putting them together. I don't think the boy can handle it. I don't trust him.

It is still the same person and you believing Vader doesn't feel an inner conflict is proven wrong in Rotj. It was always the same man. The means do not justify the end. Nothing justified his own actions. His own feelings and his immaturity shown through the meetings. He was an immature dimwit pouting about when he didn't get his way. You applaud his behavior while having the nerve to attack Kylo Ren for raging out which in no way impeded him from achieving his goals.

The Jedi Anakin killed Dooku. The Jedi Anakin betrayed Windu. Even by your own shitty standards he was an utter trainwreck. Just because Kenobi was wrong about him and he fell from grace doesn't excuse Anakin's horrible choices.

You've been defeated on every front. I've cited multiple examples through clips, logic, and reason while you've been clueless, tried to change the goalposts and done a really poor job of defending your weak position.

Kurk
Yes, he is whining about his own actions in utter despair. Act like a man, Anakin. an impulsive, irrational decision which changed his life then he starts whining about. I just gave you another scene as a Jedi in which he whines about his own decisions.

He was saying it to Kenobi and Yoda. I already posted the exact quote with the YouTube link because you're so hideously ignorant on a film you've claimed to be the expert on.

Right below your post you trainwreck. I'll copy and paste it again because you're an idiot.

It is still the same person and you believing Vader doesn't feel an inner conflict is proven wrong in Rotj. It was always the same man. The means do not justify the end. Nothing justified his own actions. His own feelings and his immaturity shown through the meetings. He was an immature dimwit pouting about when he didn't get his way. You applaud his behavior while having the nerve to attack Kylo Ren for raging out which in no way impeded him from achieving his goals.

The Jedi Anakin killed Dooku. The Jedi Anakin betrayed Windu. Even by your own shitty standards he was an utter trainwreck. Just because Kenobi was wrong about him and he fell from grace doesn't excuse Anakin's horrible choices.

You've been defeated on every front. I've cited multiple examples through clips, logic, and reason while you've been clueless, tried to change the goalposts and done a really poor job of defending your weak position.
You've cited Mace giving his opinion. I concede to the point that Mace believed that Anakin was vulnerable to Palpatine.

I absolutely did not say that I don't believe Vader was conflicted in RotJ. You were arguing that. I was pushing the point that he was conflicted. Go back and look at that thread since you're forgetful.

I do not applaud Anakin's behavior nor did I say it is an excuse for his behavior. All I've said is that Anakin's past gives helpful insight into understanding why he does act how he does. Being a slave, losing your only parent in your hands, is not something most go through. It is simple to see why he was so unbalanced. Anakin is a flawed jedi. Just look at TCW when he regularly abuses his force powers on people and resorts to violence over matters. This being said, it's not like he was evil as shown through his plentiful altruistic acts.

quanchi112
You've cited Mace giving his opinion. I concede to the point that Mace believed that Anakin was vulnerable to Palpatine.

I absolutely did not say that I don't believe Vader was conflicted in RotJ. You were arguing that. I was pushing the point that he was conflicted. Go back and look at that thread since you're forgetful.

I do not applaud Anakin's behavior nor did I say it is an excuse for his behavior. All I've said is that Anakin's past gives helpful insight into understanding why he does act how he does. Being a slave, losing your only parent in your hands, is not something most go through. It is simple to see why he was so unbalanced. Anakin is a flawed jedi. Just look at TCW when he regularly abuses his force powers on people and resorts to violence over matters. This being said, it's not like he was evil as shown through his plentiful altruistic acts. Anakin's actions throughout the film support this not just the Windu scene.

So if you agree he's conflicted then you concede he's still account alr no matter what personality is manifesting. The good guy turned and the bad guy turned back at the end. I never contested him being conflicted. That's what makes him weak.

In the end despite the path he chose he was weak. Not everyone would react in the same manner as he did. He deserved the shit he got because he made poor choices.

Kurk
Anakin's actions throughout the film support this not just the Windu scene.

So if you agree he's conflicted then you concede he's still account alr no matter what personality is manifesting. The good guy turned and the bad guy turned back at the end. I never contested him being conflicted. That's what makes him weak.

In the end despite the path he chose he was weak. Not everyone would react in the same manner as he did. He deserved the shit he got because he made poor choices.
I've been thinking about what you said about Anakin and Vader being the same person, thinking about the one example in the canon book Lords of the Sith where he tries to save a little girl from being unnecessarily killed by Sidious. An irrational decision like when he sliced Mace's hand which nearly got him severely punished to say the least. Clearly Quanchi is correct in some regard to Vader being irrational, even in his post RotS age.

"Before either of them could answer, a green-skinned Twi'lek girl, perhaps in late adolescence, emerged from the underbrush. She wore a weathered rain parka and had a long-barreled, Clone Wars-era blaster pistol on her hip. Field gear stuck out of her backpack. The end of a carved wooden tube, almost like a musical instrument, stuck out of the pack, too. Seeing Vader and the Emperor and Deez, her big eyes widened and her lekku twitched, but to her credit she didn't run.

Deez started to level his rifle but Vader grabbed the guard's arm, halting him. That seemed to put the girl a bit less on edge, though she looked ready to bolt if she needed to. Vader sensed more curiosity in the girl than fear.

"Who are you?" Deez asked.

"Who are you?" the girl responded, her accent so thick that Vader found it hard to understand her at first. "What are you doing out here? Are you lost?"

The girl apparently did not recognize the Emperor or his companions. She must have been from one of the remote settlements that were known to dot Ryloth's wilderness.

"Come here, girl," the Emperor said, putting the power of the Force into his command.

Unable to resist, the girl walked out of the tree line until she stood, small and vulnerable, before him.

With preternatural speed the Emperor drew, ignited, and slashed at the girl with his lightsaber, but Vader had sensed his Master's intent and moved with greater speed, igniting his own blade and intercepting his Master's blow before it could land.

The girl, under the sway of the Emperor's power, seemed scarcely to notice the danger. She simply stood there, staring vacantly, her face aglow in the red light of the crossed blades.

The Emperor's mouth twisted in a snarl, and Vader felt his power gathering.

Behind Vader, Deez raised his rifle and aimed it at Vader's back, but Vader stretched his free hand back and unleashed a blast of power that lifted the guardsman from his feet and flung him into the trees. Branches cracked audibly under the impact of Deez's body.

Vader and his Master stared at each other across the sizzling glow of their crossed blades.

"Has it come to this?" his Master said. He sounded calm, almost resigned, but not at all surprised.

The tone surprised Vader. "Forgive me, Master," he said, and deactivated his blade. "I think the girl can be of use to us."

"Do you?" the Emperor asked softly. "

Canon Vader is definitely softer than his legends version. Before this, Vader failed to make my top 10 favorite SW character list. Anakin still remains as my number 2 or even 1, but that's mainly due to his depiction in TCW where we seem him as being less unlikable compared to Rots and AotC. Vader is a complete tool

quanchi112
He was an emotionally weak person his entire life. That being said I do not want redemption for Kylo Ren. He needs to remain true to himself till the end.

NTJack0
Originally posted by Beniboybling

He's fabulous. thumb up

relentless1
originally I liked him because of ESB; he took absolutely no shit from anybody and casually killed people that didn't live up to standards, even in ANH he wasnt about to take any shit from any officers who didn't respect the Force...He became a bit of a pussy in ROTJ but it was somewhat understandable because he found out he had a son, I think that would **** with anybodys emotions. Overall I liked how he was portrayed in the OT but he didn't really have anybody to show his true strength against in combat and thats a shame.

Anakin on the other hand I hated until TCW and ROTS, his characterization in TCW especially made him int a badass heroic guy would you could really root for, his fall in ROTS was a bit lame but again understandable that he'd want to protect the ones he loved and actually made his turn in ROTJ that much more cohesive and believable. He was a great warrior who actually got to show of his skills and that was greatly appreciated and went a long way IMO. His brotherly relationship with Obi Wan was especially good and once he turned he was full of rage and awesomeness.. Too bad eps 1 and 2 made him insufferable.

relentless1
mm854yq38jY

He may be flawed, but he cites the council as being a source for his behavior and has enough decency to apologize to Obi Wan.

His positive demeanor in TPM despite him being a slave suggests that he was an inherently good character. Anakin faced quite a few challenges in his lifetime; slavery, having his mother die in his arms, having Ahsoka leave him, having his wife cheated on by Clovis, etc. These are not excuses, but rather factors which better explain why Anakin acts the way he does.

You cite moments from AotC when we see Anakin at his worst in terms of attitude and behavior, but when I cited Kylo Ren's similar behavioral flaws you stated that he still relatively young and will mature with time. So you would agree with me in saying that like Kylo Ren should, Anakin matured, regardless of how little it was, from AotC to RotS to Rebels era, correct?

Sidious is a creepy old man? Anakin doesn't believe him clearly here because he says he's going to turn him in. Only after Sidious demonstrates his power does Anakin turn.
dATuq8O3920

I don't think the Jedi really mistreated Anakin per se but they were certainly blind to his struggle and their archaic views on love were definitely against the natural order of things and most importantly against Anakins viewpoints on loyalty and love for others. The scene where Anakin confides in Yoda looking for answers on how to save his wife and Yoda telling him to learn to let go is the point where the Jedi truly lose Anakin for good IMO; he went to the wisest of them all and all he got was "don't worry kid, the Force will take care of this, let her die".

Heres the scene with Yoda and Anakin for those that don't recall it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
originally I liked him because of ESB; he took absolutely no shit from anybody and casually killed people that didn't live up to standards, even in ANH he wasnt about to take any shit from any officers who didn't respect the Force...He became a bit of a pussy in ROTJ but it was somewhat understandable because he found out he had a son, I think that would **** with anybodys emotions. Overall I liked how he was portrayed in the OT but he didn't really have anybody to show his true strength against in combat and thats a shame.

Anakin on the other hand I hated until TCW and ROTS, his characterization in TCW especially made him int a badass heroic guy would you could really root for, his fall in ROTS was a bit lame but again understandable that he'd want to protect the ones he loved and actually made his turn in ROTJ that much more cohesive and believable. He was a great warrior who actually got to show of his skills and that was greatly appreciated and went a long way IMO. His brotherly relationship with Obi Wan was especially good and once he turned he was full of rage and awesomeness.. Too bad eps 1 and 2 made him insufferable. thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
I don't think the Jedi really mistreated Anakin per se but they were certainly blind to his struggle and their archaic views on love were definitely against the natural order of things and most importantly against Anakins viewpoints on loyalty and love for others. The scene where Anakin confides in Yoda looking for answers on how to save his wife and Yoda telling him to learn to let go is the point where the Jedi truly lose Anakin for good IMO; he went to the wisest of them all and all he got was "don't worry kid, the Force will take care of this, let her die".

Heres the scene with Yoda and Anakin for those that don't recall it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo
Not to mention it completely portrayed the jedi as being sociopathic individuals devoid of any feeling.

Zenwolf
Not to mention it completely portrayed the jedi as being sociopathic individuals devoid of any feeling.

Devoid of any feeling....so then what was happening to Yoda and Obi-Wan later on?

quanchi112
Not to mention it completely portrayed the jedi as being sociopathic individuals devoid of any feeling. No, they weren't. You're lost. Either you're lying or stupid. Which is it ?

Raptor22
Vaders appeal to people is just like boobs appeal to people. U might not be able to explain why u love them so much, you just do, and if u dont love them then you're probably gay.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Raptor22
Vaders appeal to people is just like boobs appeal to people. U might not be able to explain why u love them so much, you just do, and if u dont love them then you're probably gay. Fat, saggy **** that is all they can get. You poor Vader fans. It's all you have. Enjoy the number Gravity has done to them.

Kurk
Devoid of any feeling....so then what was happening to Yoda and Obi-Wan later on? then they are hypocrites. "mourn them do not, miss them do not...train yourself to lose all you care for"
No, they weren't. You're lost. Either you're lying or stupid. Which is it ?
what?

Raptor22
Fat, saggy **** that is all they can get. You poor Vader fans. It's all you have. Enjoy the number Gravity has done to them. why so bitter all the time? Vaders a fictional charatcter. Love him or hate him, i dont care. It makes no difference to me.

Also I find your assertion that vader fans can only get saggy breasted women a bit dubious. I'm sure there are at lesst a few out there that can snag a perky, firm breasted lady.

quanchi112
then they are hypocrites. "mourn them do not, miss them do not...train yourself to lose all you care for"

what? Acting like the Jedi were sociopathic and didn't care is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts. Are you this dense or is this another act ? You've already demonstrated this attention seeking behavior in the past.

quanchi112
why so bitter all the time? Vaders a fictional charatcter. Love him or hate him, i dont care. It makes no difference to me.

Also I find your assertion that vader fans can only get saggy breasted women a bit dubious. I'm sure there are at lesst a few out there that can snag a perky, firm breasted lady. I am not bitter I am quite happy insulting Vader fans.

I made an analogy to counter your analogy. He's used up, he's a shell of himself so naturally hits **** would sag.

Raptor22
I am not bitter I am quite happy insulting Vader fans.

I made an analogy to counter your analogy. He's used up, he's a shell of himself so naturally hits **** would sag. Hey, if that what does it for you, then all the power to you. Though im not too sure how your statement would qualify as an analogy. At least not under any of the definitions that im aware of.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/analogy

Kurk
Acting like the Jedi were sociopathic and didn't care is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts. Are you this dense or is this another act ? You've already demonstrated this attention seeking behavior in the past. so what are the facts?

quanchi112
Hey, if that what does it for you, then all the power to you. Though im not too sure how your statement would qualify as an analogy. At least not under any of the definitions that im aware of.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/analogy Reread the thread and pm me an apology as quickly as possible.

quanchi112
so what are the facts? The Jedi weren't sociopathic.

Kurk
The Jedi weren't sociopathic. based on?

quanchi112
based on? Their selfless sacrifice and commitment to duty.

Rebel95
For whatever reason, Qaun really dislikes Vader. I don't know why, but his opinion is obviously not gonna change

Raptor22
Reread the thread and pm me an apology as quickly as possible. if you're right just prove it. No need for either if us to hide behind pm's.

quanchi112
For whatever reason, Qaun really dislikes Vader. I don't know why, but his opinion is obviously not gonna change I have told you the reasons why he sucks. I guess a lot of people identify with suck.

quanchi112
if you're right just prove it. No need for either if us to hide behind pm's. If I guide your hand throughout the entire process you won't learn. Reflect and pm me that apology.

Raptor22
If I guide your hand throughout the entire process you won't learn. Reflect and pm me that apology. Nope. Either back up what u say or dont. I dont care either way. But im not going to play your little kid games. U might have time for that stuff but i dont.

Sinious
lol this thread

Darth Thor
If anyone needs to apologise for presenting false facts, it's Quanchi. Ever since:

1) Maul himself admitted his inferiority to Vader,
2) Maul's voice actor admitted Maul can't take Vader,
3) And the creator of Rebels saying Maul would have died had he faced Vader,

Ever since then, Quanchi's been trolling harder than ever instead of apologising to all Vader fans for his supreme ignorance.

quanchi112
Nope. Either back up what u say or dont. I dont care either way. But im not going to play your little kid games. U might have time for that stuff but i dont. So you refuse to be honest and try to act like I'm the one trolling. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
If anyone needs to apologise for presenting false facts, it's Quanchi. Ever since:

1) Maul himself admitted his inferiority to Vader,
2) Maul's voice actor admitted Maul can't take Vader,
3) And the creator of Rebels saying Maul would have died had he faced Vader,

Ever since then, Quanchi's been trolling harder than ever instead of apologising to all Vader fans for his supreme ignorance. Maul told many lies in that episode. His actions also contradicted his words. Opinions aren't facts. Mauls voice actor doesn't decide plot lines. He didn't face Vader so once again another non factoid. I deal in facts you deal in opinions. That's the difference between us. smile

Raptor22
So you refuse to be honest and try to act like I'm the one trolling. Concession accepted. After all these years on this forum and ur still using the same old, tired shtick. I hope u never change. If u did, i would have to find someone else to mock when i come here.

Darth Thor
After all these years on this forum and ur still using the same old, tired shtick. I hope u never change. If u did, i would have to find someone else to mock when i come here.

laughing out loud

Demand his apology for mocking Vader fans now that it's been confirmed by multiple sources that Vader > Maul.

quanchi112
After all these years on this forum and ur still using the same old, tired shtick. I hope u never change. If u did, i would have to find someone else to mock when i come here. I am true to who I am. Most people aren't. Long live the QUAN.

The only person you mock is yourself.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Demand his apology for mocking Vader fans now that it's been confirmed by multiple sources that Vader > Maul. That has never been confirmed. Facts>>>>opinions, kiddo.

Kurk
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-24-2016/MnFhSq.gif

quanchi112
https://67.media.tumblr.com/f92abe73a7d1c176751bb0e563978ebc/tumblr_oej3j05nCp1vp67bvo3_500.gif

Kurk
http://i.makeagif.com/media/10-24-2016/aCay4C.gif

Beniboybling
lmao

Kurk
Originally posted by eZpZ
People are taking bait from Quan in 2016? You people really aren't too smart.
Isn't this like your fourth sock account?

Beniboybling
It's more than his fourth lmao.

Raptor22
I am true to who I am. Most people aren't. Long live the QUAN.

The only person you mock is yourself. Just go right on ahead being true to yourself. Saying hilariously embarrassing things like- "Long live the Quan".

The world need laughter my friend, and thankfully for us here, we have u, the biggest joke of all.

Darth Thor
laughing out loud

quanchi112
Just go right on ahead being true to yourself. Saying hilariously embarrassing things like- "Long live the Quan".

The world need laughter my friend, and thankfully for us here, we have u, the biggest joke of all. So you really are ensnared in my web. You're doing that whole distort reality thing to try to attack the Quan. You need help, bro.

Raptor22
So you really are ensnared in my web. You're doing that whole distort reality thing to try to attack the Quan. You need help, bro. i guess from a certain point of view i could be seen as ensnared in ur web. That is of course if your "web" consists of u constantly saying stupid things that make u look like a fool and me making fun of u for it. If thats the "web" u speak of then yes, im tangled all up in that shit.

quanchi112
i guess from a certain point of view i could be seen as ensnared in ur web. That is of course if your "web" consists of u constantly saying stupid things that make u look like a fool and me making fun of u for it. If thats the "web" u speak of then yes, im tangled all up in that shit. Care to provide me with any examples, Quan's biggest fan.

Raptor22
Dbl post

Raptor22
Care to provide me with any examples, Quan's biggest fan.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A108017

quanchi112

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A108017 So nothing besides trolling on your end. Shame. You are not to be taken seriously.

Darth Thor

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=userid%3A108017

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud This is what you've been reduced to.

Raptor22
So nothing besides trolling on your end. Shame. You are not to be taken seriously.

"I am not bitter I am quite happy insulting Vader fans."

"Fat, saggy **** that is all they can get. You poor Vader fans. It's all you have. Enjoy the number Gravity has done to them."

"No, they weren't. You're lost. Either you're lying or stupid. Which is it ?"

-Quanchi (just from pg.4 of this thread)

Please do go on. Tell me more about how trolls shouldn't be taken seriously.

quanchi112
"I am not bitter I am quite happy insulting Vader fans."

"Fat, saggy **** that is all they can get. You poor Vader fans. It's all you have. Enjoy the number Gravity has done to them."

"No, they weren't. You're lost. Either you're lying or stupid. Which is it ?"

-Quanchi (just from pg.4 of this thread)

Please do go on. Tell me more about how trolls shouldn't be taken seriously. Yes, I can articulate my points while insulting my fellow debater at the same time with an element of grace you just can't teach.

Trolls do not engage in judged debates. Your opinion isn't backed with anything correlating to logic or reason, my enemy.

Raptor22
Yes, I can articulate my points while insulting my fellow debater at the same time with an element of grace you just can't teach.

Trolls do not engage in judged debates. Your opinion isn't backed with anything correlating to logic or reason, my enemy. As far as i can tell the only things we've been "debating" are whether your original post to me was in fact an analogy like u claimed, and whether or not u say dumb things, make a fool out of yourself, and get made fun of by me, for it.

For the former, i called u out on your analogy claim, and even posted a link to the definition, and yet u haven't backed up your words.

For the latter, i posted several examples, and a link to back my claim that ur a joke. So far you've provided nothing to dissuade me from my belief, but have in fact bolstered my stance by providing me more jems to mock u with such as "i am true to who i am", and "long live the quan"

Thanks again quan. After a long day i can always use a good laugh, and u always come thru.

Darth Thor
LMAO Of course Trolls engage. They do it purposefully just to spite.

And Quanchi's the biggest Troll on KMC. And yet he still backed down from everyone of the battle zones challenged him to laughing out loud

His actual name is Backsdown112 laughing out loud

quanchi112
As far as i can tell the only things we've been "debating" are whether your original post to me was in fact an analogy like u claimed, and whether or not u say dumb things, make a fool out of yourself, and get made fun of by me, for it.

For the former, i called u out on your analogy claim, and even posted a link to the definition, and yet u haven't backed up your words.

For the latter, i posted several examples, and a link to back my claim that ur a joke. So far you've provided nothing to dissuade me from my belief, but have in fact bolstered my stance by providing me more jems to mock u with such as "i am true to who i am", and "long live the quan"

Thanks again quan. After a long day i can always use a good laugh, and u always come thru. Again you didn't refute my point or my example. You only believed you did so while showing a real lack of emotional maturity. You can pretend you proved anything in an effort to stoke reactions from forum trolls/cowards like D. Thor whi has backed down from any serious challenge I was interested in seeing through.

quanchi112
LMAO Of course Trolls engage. They do it purposefully just to spite.

And Quanchi's the biggest Troll on KMC. And yet he still backed down from everyone of the battle zones challenged him to laughing out loud

His actual name is Backsdown112 laughing out loud You accepted one and backed down the day of. You won't see anything through. You've never done one and all you do is chirp like a little *****. Action matters. I do you pretend.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You accepted one and backed down the day of. You won't see anything through. You've never done one and all you do is chirp like a little *****. Action matters. I do you pretend.

Not only are you one of the dumbest people on the site, but grammatically, you are a complete buffoon. Example shown below:

"I do you pretend"

if you're going to say that, it should be "I do, you pretend". Without the comma the sentence doesn't flow backdown112

KuRuPT Thanosi
Besides, only a moron would even come up with such a retarded thread. Asking why people like something, that is so subjective, speaks volumes about your brain capacity. It's like asking somebody who likes burritos, but you don't, why do you like burritos.. it doesn't make sense that you do. What a ridiculous thread topic, but then again, it's backdown112

Petrus
Quanchi's thread is a failure, of course.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Petrus
Quanchi's thread is a failure, of course. thumb up thumb up

Darth Thor
Yes he's a loser who harps on about battle zone challenges yet BacksDown from them all the time.. Meet Backsdown112 laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yes he's a loser who harps on about battle zone challenges yet BacksDown from them all the time.. Meet Backsdown112 laughing out loud I have done more than any. I found someone else for the Vader challenge you backed down from. I also went against Yoda with Voldemort. I also have done multiple comic versus debates and will do the Kelvin vs the Ot era. You have not done one.

Mine still happen you just chirp, *****.

quanchi112
Besides, only a moron would even come up with such a retarded thread. Asking why people like something, that is so subjective, speaks volumes about your brain capacity. It's like asking somebody who likes burritos, but you don't, why do you like burritos.. it doesn't make sense that you do. What a ridiculous thread topic, but then again, it's backdown112 Your brain doesn't function. It never has and it never will. I seek to understand the minds of lemmings who flock to Vader and thus far the big reason is his look and his voice. I bet most would agree pre suit they cringe when they think of that Vader.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Petrus
Quanchi's thread is a failure, of course. Look at all the replies and how successful this thread he become. Another win. You're just salty I'm better than you. Get in line behind D. Thor, Kt, and the rest.

Kurk
Look at all the replies and how successful this thread he become. Another win. You're just salty I'm better than you. Get in line behind D. Thor, Kt, and the rest. thumb up

EmperorSidious2
Honestly, if you want to attack Vader we could attack Maul to. All we see from him is failure. He is killed on Naboo, comes back a shell of his former self and I say that due to his craziness. Then on his campaign for revenge he fails at killing Kenobi, even with assistance from his brother. He then flees and he does succeed in taking over Mandalore ,but is then immediately shut down by Sidious and Sidious makes him beg for his life. He escapes imprisonment and tried to kill Dooku and Sidious but the final result is he loses Talzin and is forced to flee, and now shows up as again a shell of his former self and long story short getts defeated by the very Jedi he blinded. Maul has his track record of failure but Quan likes him so seems very hypocritical.

Ziggystardust
Look at all the replies and how successful this thread he become. Another win. You're just salty I'm better than you. Get in line behind D. Thor, Kt, and the rest.

The threshold of what constitutes a win, is getting a little bit lower by the day, don't you think Quan?

Kurk
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Honestly, if you want to attack Vader we could attack Maul to. All we see from him is failure. He is killed on Naboo, comes back a shell of his former self and I say that due to his craziness. Then on his campaign for revenge he fails at killing Kenobi, even with assistance from his brother. He then flees and he does succeed in taking over Mandalore ,but is then immediately shut down by Sidious and Sidious makes him beg for his life. He escapes imprisonment and tried to kill Dooku and Sidious but the final result is he loses Talzin and is forced to flee, and now shows up as again a shell of his former self and long story short getts defeated by the very Jedi he blinded. Maul has his track record of failure but Quan likes him so seems very hypocritical. Yeah but what matters more than the failure is his ability to rise back up from it. Do we ever see this from Vader? No. The man is a miserable mess and accepts his fate post Padme's-death. He even accepts that he is a tool of Sidious and knows the dark-side ruined him when he says "It is too late for me son" in RotJ.

Maul was always seen as the underdog and he actually succeeded at life after TPM. Vader was the so called chosen one from the beginning and turned out as an over-emotional jedi who never reached his full potential. After being manipulated like a child by Sidious, he lost everything he had and cared for and spent the rest of his life as a complete tool.

Who's the real failure now?

quanchi112
thumb up

http://25.media.tumblr.com/315b1ab94f144a0cf5c109819e2f916a/tumblr_mi9wry6cqa1r331r3o2_250.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
The threshold of what constitutes a win, is getting a little bit lower by the day, don't you think Quan? The name of any game is interest, appeal, evidence and entertainment value. Yeah it's safe to say I won. Do you disagree with your King ?

quanchi112
Yeah but what matters more than the failure is his ability to rise back up from it. Do we ever see this from Vader? No. The man is a miserable mess and accepts his fate post Padme's-death. He even accepts that he is a tool of Sidious and knows the dark-side ruined him when he says "It is too late for me son" in RotJ.

Maul was always seen as the underdog and he actually succeeded at life after TPM. Vader was the so called chosen one from the beginning and turned out as an over-emotional jedi who never reached his full potential. After being manipulated like a child by Sidious, he lost everything he had and cared for and spent the rest of his life as a complete tool.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/5a70ec4488f8d789a4013cd428990620/tumblr_o48n1wck1j1udh5n8o1_400.gif

EmperorSidious2
Yeah but what matters more than the failure is his ability to rise back up from it. Do we ever see this from Vader? No. The man is a miserable mess and accepts his fate post Padme's-death. He even accepts that he is a tool of Sidious and knows the dark-side ruined him when he says "It is too late for me son" in RotJ.

That is true. That's why Vader's redemption is part of what makes him so interesting. He was put so far into the dark but saw the light and killed Sidious.

By the way this post was to get Quan to understand that his favorite character was full of failures as well so for him to criticize Vader would be very hypocritical.

quanchi112
That is true. That's why Vader's redemption is part of what makes him so interesting. He was put so far into the dark but saw the light and killed Sidious.

By the way this post was to get Quan to understand that his favorite character was full of failures as well so for him to criticize Vader would be very hypocritical. Vader's entire life was under the services of another and he completely failed in every aspect of his life. Maul is in no way comparable to the epitome of failure and misery, Darth Vader. Nice try but you were exposed.

Maul is still alive and kicking.

Happy Dance

Raptor22
Again you didn't refute my point or my example. You only believed you did so while showing a real lack of emotional maturity. You can pretend you proved anything in an effort to stoke reactions from forum trolls/cowards like D. Thor whi has backed down from any serious challenge I was interested in seeing through. quan u haven't made a point or argument in response to me in this thread. Your responses have been the equivalent of an incoherent old man, rambling jibberish to himself as he's feeding some ducks down by the pond.

Make a valid argument for something or don't, like I've said before i dont care either way. I'll continue to make fun of u while im pinching a loaf during my afternoon break, or when im dropping one after work. I respond to u at those times because outside of the fact that i refuse to waste any of my actual time in dealing with u, I find it kind of symbolic that while im reading thru all of the crap that u spew, im spewing a bit of my own. It only seems fair.

Darth Thor
Quanchi ran from me when I challenged him to a Khan vs Ahsoka battle zone challenge... And that was pre-Rebels Ahsoka laughing out loud

Kurk

By the way this post was to get Quan to understand that his favorite character was full of failures as well so for him to criticize Vader would be very hypocritical.
It's not hypocritical at all to criticize Vader. You can't compare the two. It's like apples and oranges. One actually rose back up after his shortcomings and built a successful syndicate powerful enough to draw the attention of Sidious personally. The other was a failure from the beginning who allowed himself to be manipulated like a naive three-year-old child over some pussy and ultimately served as a glorified errand boy to Sidious.

Darth Thor
And yes Sidious chose the latter.. Go figure

Trocity
Kurk was manipulated by quan like a naive three year old, he is speaking from experience here.

Darth Thor
Lol

Kurk
Originally posted by Trocity
Kurk was manipulated by quan like a naive three year old, he is speaking from experience here.
Not at all. I choose to do this.

quanchi112
quan u haven't made a point or argument in response to me in this thread. Your responses have been the equivalent of an incoherent old man, rambling jibberish to himself as he's feeding some ducks down by the pond.

Make a valid argument for something or don't, like I've said before i dont care either way. I'll continue to make fun of u while im pinching a loaf during my afternoon break, or when im dropping one after work. I respond to u at those times because outside of the fact that i refuse to waste any of my actual time in dealing with u, I find it kind of symbolic that while im reading thru all of the crap that u spew, im spewing a bit of my own. It only seems fair. Your insults don't detract from your lack of an argument. You also had the chance to accept a judged debate but you just sat here scared.

quanchi112
Quanchi ran from me when I challenged him to a Khan vs Ahsoka battle zone challenge... And that was pre-Rebels Ahsoka laughing out loud You backed down the day of to repping Vader against Khan. I have no interest in Tabo she's small time. You abandoned Vader after you accepted. Shame, shame, I know your name.

quanchi112
It's not hypocritical at all to criticize Vader. You can't compare the two. It's like apples and oranges. One actually rose back up after his shortcomings and built a successful syndicate powerful enough to draw the attention of Sidious personally. The other was a failure from the beginning who allowed himself to be manipulated like a naive three-year-old child over some pussy and ultimately served as a glorified errand boy to Sidious. thumb up

I'm so proud.

quanchi112
And yes Sidious chose the latter.. Go figure Sidious chose the beta male because he's easier to control. That's why you love Vader he reminds you of yourself. Betas stick together.

Raptor22
Your insults don't detract from your lack of an argument. You also had the chance to accept a judged debate but you just sat here scared. so still no points or arguments, and a made up challenge. Concession accepted.

quanchi112
so still no points or arguments, and a made up challenge. Concession accepted. Nothing I said is made up. It can all be verified on this site. Concession accepted is something I do so you're trying to imitate me. That's a form of flattery. Now run along you relative unknown.

Darth Thor
so still no points or arguments, and a made up challenge. Concession accepted.

Truth is he ran from a Khan vs TCW Ahsoka judged debate laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Truth is he ran from a Khan vs TCW Ahsoka judged debate laughing out loud

Where dis?

Darth Thor
Where dis?

In the movie versus forum like last year.

I offered him the challenge, he refused. Probably because Joker had already opened a Khan vs Ahsoka thread there, which he was Trolling all over, and Ahsoka's overall physical feats were clearly superior, without adding TK into the mix.

KuRuPT Thanosi

What??? Maul in no way shape or form succeeded more than Vader. That's beyond silly. Anakin as a child was so renowed and special that it was blatantly apparent to see. I no way do we see this about Maul. Look what he did as an unknowing but still badass boy LOL. He later goes on to succeed in the jedi order. Making it to the counsel younger than anybody in history. That poops on anything Maul EVER did.

Shall we look at who they've beaten in direct combat? Of course not right? That would mean you would utterly get curbed in this argument. That didn't just randomly happen by accident. It took skill, power, and a wide variety of abilities to accomplish them. Anakin beating Dooku alone is vastly better than anything Maul accomplish. You can go on and on about emotional fragility, but the reality is, he still accomplished amazing feats and saved the days countless times.

Please, do tell me what Maul ever accomplished. He got beaten by a padawan Kenobi and turned into a pint sized midget. That was impressive? Was it impressive how the tried to take dooku in combat, and with help, and couldn't get the better of him? Or how about getting curbed by the emperor? Please don't talk about what they accomplished, and that is just Anakin, we could get in Vader acomplishments after going to the darkside. Once you tried to agree with Quan, you should've know you were wrong.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>