Novel Revan = Novel Vitiate (Explained!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
So in the novel, we have the following situation set up:

- Vitiate, hissing in hatred, begins charging up his energy to kill Revan.

- Revan, recognizing Vitiate's plan, also begins charging up his energy.

Thus, not only is this a fair comparison to make since their power is going to collide with it all properly unleashed, but both intend to use their power to its fullest.

However, recognize two advantages Vitiate has in this situation:

- Vitiate is on a dark side nexus, which benefits him and hinders Revan.

- Vitiate begins channeling and harnessing his energy before Revan does.

That being established, Revan absorbs so much of Vitiate's lightning it goes from being "infinitely" beyond incinerating Darth Nyriss to giving second-degree burns.

ChaosTheory123 has done an excellent calculation expressing the amount of energy Revan would have absorbed:

This is actually nearly identical to the number I merely guessed and used in debates here and there as well.

Thus, we have Revan above 97% of Vitiate's power, considering the lightning was, again, "infinitely" superior to the calculation.

When factoring in the nexus and Vitiate's start advantage, I'd say it's fair to conclude Revan's a direct equal with Vitiate on neutral ground.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hehe. No. smile

DarthAnt66
Simply applying common sense meets the same conclusion.

The distinction between being being ashed and second-degree burns is massive.

Geistalt
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hehe. No. smile 'Cause no one's allowed to insult (or otherwise humble) your fabulous empurah!

The Ellimist
It clearly isn't the intent of Vitiate's character for him to merely be on Revan's level, but Drew's writing mess-ups have indeed led to this being a legitimate case.

UCanShootMyNova
Your threads get more and more cringe by the day. smile

Beniboybling
thumb up

On another note. I have no idea why when it comes to Drew people like to pretend that Force sensitives are no less vulnerable to Force lightning than any other person. erm

NewGuy01
Drew's concept of Force Lightning in general is shit.

@Ant: The hell did you do to Valkorion?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Geistalt
'Cause no one's allowed to insult (or otherwise humble) your fabulous empurah!

No one except Sidious, Luke, or the billions of other fictional characters that'd tear Valkorion a new one.

darthbane77
Very good, this is pretty much what I thought anyway; though with Vitiate being maybe slightly superior than Revan (but only marginally.) This evidence is enough to solidify that Revan and Vitiate were equals (as of the novel) in my eyes. Wonder how close SoR Revan is to Vanilla SWTOR Vitiate, I'd think that's pretty close as well.

Beniboybling
I'm sure that's what Drew intended to convey, yeah.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
So in the novel, we have the following situation set up:

- Vitiate, hissing in hatred, begins charging up his energy to kill Revan.

- Revan, recognizing Vitiate's plan, also begins charging up his energy.

Thus, not only is this a fair comparison to make since their power is going to collide with it all properly unleashed, but both intend to use their power to its fullest.

However, recognize two advantages Vitiate has in this situation:

- Vitiate is on a dark side nexus, which benefits him and hinders Revan.

- Vitiate begins channeling and harnessing his energy before Revan does.

That being established, Revan absorbs so much of Vitiate's lightning it goes from being "infinitely" beyond incinerating Darth Nyriss to giving second-degree burns.

ChaosTheory123 has done an excellent calculation expressing the amount of energy Revan would have absorbed:

This is actually nearly identical to the number I merely guessed and used in debates here and there as well.

Thus, we have Revan above 97% of Vitiate's power, considering the lightning was, again, "infinitely" superior to the calculation.

When factoring in the nexus and Vitiate's start advantage, I'd say it's fair to conclude Revan's a direct equal with Vitiate on neutral ground. Sounds legit. Scourge's seeing outcomes where Revan/Vitiate is the victor at the end corroborates this. Battle could've gone either way. Not to mention all the trauma of being drugged and having just regained his memories. I imagine a fully rested and relaxed Revan would've performed much better. At very least, we would have seen more of his tactical genius.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by The Ellimist
It clearly isn't the intent of Vitiate's character for him to merely be on Revan's level, but Drew's writing mess-ups have indeed led to this being a legitimate case. Now that I think about it, I agree with this, That being said, author's intent seems to get rejected here in general, thus by KMC standards, you can make the case that Revan = Vitiate.

Azronger
Finally someone agrees with me. Novel Vitiate is overrated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The visions Scourge saw of them being victorious were Revan, himself, and Meetra, not just Revan, lol.

Azronger
Actually, it was just Revan's victory.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Proof?

Azronger

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And, given that it's showing FUTURE possibilities, and that he saw these visions when he was with Revan and Meetra against The Emperor...you don't think that was obviously referring to the trio's victory over Vitiate? erm

Azronger
If it had meant the trio, it would've been mentioned in the text. Revan is Revan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Your assertion is ridiculous given the context.

UCanShootMyNova
Guess Galen > Sidious. smile

Sinious
So much cancer said in one thread. As for the OP, author's intent > nerdy calculations

JKBart
Yeah I doubt that's what Drew had in mind.

Geistalt
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Guess Galen > Sidious. smile Galen never reduced anyone to dust & ashes w/ Force Lightning.

Geistalt
Er, flawed comparison; it's more that he died to Sidious' Force Lightning (rather than reducing its effects to 2nd-degree burns).

Geistalt
Didn't even bother to read the analysis 'til just 5 minutes ago; sry.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen never reduced anyone to dust & ashes w/ Force Lightning.

His clone did.

UCanShootMyNova
Er, flawed comparison; it's more that he died to Sidious' Force Lightning (rather than reducing its effects to 2nd-degree burns).

He reduced the effects of Sidious's lightning to the point he could power through it thought it caused him pain.

MythLord
Fan-calcs, or the actual intent of the author? mmm

Well, if it helps, this scales Vitiate down pretty considerably, and partially raises Revan.

Nephthys
Revan specifically notes before the fight that he can't survive Vitiate for long. erm

/thread

SunRazer
Please don't bring silly mathematical calculations into this.

Also, like NewGuy said, Drew's writing of Force Lightning, especially in this novel, was cancer.

Azronger
It doesn't matter whether you bring fan calcs into this or not. Vitiate was still on a DS nexus that amplified him. What he showed against Revan isn't his natural power. Scaled down, he should be on Revan's level.

SunRazer
The fact that they're comparable isn't preposterous. Suggesting they're equal, however, is.

Azronger
Why? Don't tell me authorial intent.

SunRazer
Because Revan's the one on the floor helpless by the conclusion of the fight?

Because Revan, Surik and Scourge together only had an equal chance of beating Vitiate as he did of them, suggesting that Revan alone wouldn't have had such success?

Beniboybling
thumb up

And frankly from my reading, Revan failed to contain or absorb any of Vitiate's lighting at all.

Azronger
I'm factoring out the DS nexus.

Beniboybling
The DS nexus doesn't make up with Revan's complete failure to counter the attack.

Nephthys
Lets not forget that Revan could likely have benefited from a nexus as well, given his temperament. As seen in Dark Rendevouz, even Jedi can be empowered by a DS nexus. Revan is even more capable of utilising darkside power than Whie or Anakin were.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer

Because Revan, Surik and Scourge together only had an equal chance of beating Vitiate as he did of them, suggesting that Revan alone wouldn't have had such success?

A very wounded Revan and two figures whose composite power is sub-Nyriss.

quanchi112
Please don't bring silly mathematical calculations into this.

Also, like NewGuy said, Drew's writing of Force Lightning, especially in this novel, was cancer. So I am not alone in thinking fan supported mathematical calculations are ridiculous. Finally something of merit from you.

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The DS nexus doesn't make up with Revan's complete failure to counter the attack.

It kinda does, since, you know, the lightning burned him to a crisp. Very few Star Wars characters could withstand injuries like those and keep fighting. If there had been no nexus, Vitiate's attack would've been weaker and Revan could've likely contained it.

Azronger
Originally posted by Nephthys
Lets not forget that Revan could likely have benefited from a nexus as well, given his temperament. As seen in Dark Rendevouz, even Jedi can be empowered by a DS nexus. Revan is even more capable of utilising darkside power than Whie or Anakin were.

What "temperament"? He wasn't angry.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Azronger
It kinda does, since, you know, the lightning burned him to a crisp. Very few Star Wars characters could withstand injuries like those and keep fighting.And that makes him Vitiate's peer, how? Baseless assertion lol.Originally posted by Azronger
What "temperament"? He wasn't angry. He draws on the light and dark sides for power.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up the bias against Vitiate is showing. Literally everything in the Novel points to Vitiate being Revan's superior. smile

NewGuy01
Plagueis > TOR: Revan Vitiate > Revan. thumb up

Just accept the fax like a good boy, Ant.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Plagueis > Valkorion > SWTOR Vitate > TOR: Revan Vitiate >/~ Revan > Novel Revan. thumb up

Just accept the fax like a good boy, Ant.
thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb down

Nephthys
I hope Vaylin becomes somewhat comparable to Valkorion after her power is unleashed.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb down
U know it is true smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by The_Tempest
A very wounded Revan and two figures whose composite power is sub-Nyriss.

He wasn't that wounded.

And indeed - it just goes to show the consistency of Drew's writing, even within the same book. Terrible.

S_W_LeGenD
@DarthAnt66

Revan could draw strength from both Light and Dark aspects of the Force. How could you overlook this? erm

DarthAnt66
We already debated that - not that that point changes much anyway.

Nephthys
It does for some. Revan being weakened and Vitiate being strengthened could be significant. That that isn't the case is notable.

Jmanghan

Because Revan, Surik and Scourge together only had an equal chance of beating Vitiate as he did of them, suggesting that Revan alone wouldn't have had such success? Meetra and Scourge barely helped.

Scourge did NOTHING in the battle against Vitiate, Meetra threw her lightsaber.

Hell, T3-M4 did more then they did.

SunRazer
What are you talking about? I'm referring to Scourge's visions, where both parties had an equal chance of winning. T3 and Meetra contributed evenly by sparing Revan from death with one move.

Jmanghan
As a sidenote, Revan would have been both amped and hindered, considering he was using both sides of the force, and was ATTUNED to both sides of the force.

Which means he was on neutral ground.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Meetra and Scourge barely helped.

Scourge did NOTHING in the battle against Vitiate, Meetra threw her lightsaber.

Hell, T3-M4 did more then they did.

Probably because the fight ended as soon as they joined in, with Scourge immediately backstabbing Meetra just as the fight was about to start.

Azronger
Nova, source for it being fifty-fifty? That wasn't stated in the book?

Azronger
Beni, then how much do you think the amp boosted Vitiate? How would the fight go on neutral ground?

Beniboybling
To a notable degree considering how powerful it was, but when push came to shove Revan still got his shit pushed in. So as far as a contest of Force is concerned, he should still lose decisively under neutral conditions.

Nephthys

Beniboybling
Vitiate would have undoubtedly benefitted more though, seeing as he is practiced with the nexus, and was gathering a storm of pure dark side energy.

Nephthys
There's no evidence that you can "practice" with a nexus, lulz. And Revan started gathering up his own energy almost immediately after Vitiate did.

Azronger
To a notable degree considering how powerful it was, but when push came to shove Revan still got his shit pushed in. So as far as a contest of Force is concerned, he should still lose decisively under neutral conditions.

What is this based on? Because Revan "got his shit pushed in" under positive circumstances for Vitiate, that means the same would also happen on neutral ground?

Azronger
The nexus didn't benefit Revan. He notes before the fight that it hinders him.

Beniboybling
There's no evidence that you can "practice" with a nexus, lulz. And Revan started gathering up his own energy almost immediately after Vitiate did. Oh sorry, I forgot that critical reasoning escapes you. smile

And the point was that Vitiate's energy was of the dark side.Originally posted by Azronger
The nexus didn't benefit Revan. He notes before the fight that it hinders him. That was prior to him being "reborn" though.

Nephthys
Oh sorry, I forgot that critical reasoning escapes you. smile

And the point was that Vitiate's energy was of the dark side.

If that's what you want to call making shit up for no reason, then sure.

As we see in my examples, that doesn't matter. Revan can tap into that energy just as easily.

The nexus didn't benefit Revan. He notes before the fight that it hinders him.

I think Karpyshan wrote it that visions and shit were inherently lightside abilities that Vitiate can't use, for some stupid reason.

Geistalt
Vitiate would have undoubtedly benefitted more though.

Azronger
That was prior to him being "reborn" though.

Was it? IIRC, it was right before they entered Vitiate's citadel.

Beniboybling
If that's what you want to call making shit up for no reason, then sure.No, it's just common sense that greater familiarity begets greater ease.

Which he didn't do here, so who cares?

Was it? IIRC, it was right before they entered Vitiate's citadel. Well I assumed you were referring to when he was being tortured, if not then by all means elaborate.

SunRazer
Well, Scourge didn't know which outcome was more likely, meaning that he likely saw the same number of visions of Vitiate and the trio's victories.

Azronger

I think Karpyshan wrote it that visions and shit were inherently lightside abilities that Vitiate can't use, for some stupid reason.

Where is it stated Vitiate couldn't use them?

Anyway, we are talking about Revan, not Vitiate, and had he been a darksider, he could've seen clearly into the future, like Scourge did. This is proof Revan didn't draw on the nexus.

Azronger
Well, Scourge didn't know which outcome was more likely, meaning that he likely saw the same number of visions of Vitiate and the trio's victories.

Fair enough.

Nephthys
Scourge directly states that they would have lost, full stop actually.

No, it's just common sense that greater familiarity begets greater ease.

Which he didn't do here, so who cares?

Not in this case. It isn't some unique wavepattern you need to resonate with for max effects, there's absolutely no examples of this. It's just another bullshit fanon theory of yours.

Lol, he didn't? It doesn't say whether he did or didn't, just like it didn't say that Vitiate did or didn't. Nice of you to continue assuming though.

Where is it stated Vitiate couldn't use them?

Anyway, we are talking about Revan, not Vitiate, and had he been a darksider, he could've seen clearly into the future, like Scourge did. This is proof Revan didn't draw on the nexus.

It's what he used Revan for, as a connection to the lightside that let him tap into those powers. Its also why he went to Voss to get that ability after losing Revan.

Azronger
Well I assumed you were referring to when he was being tortured, if not then by all means elaborate.

"The dark side obscures my sight. We are walking into a time and place of shadows, and I cannot promise you we will ever come out."

-Revan.

Azronger
Oh yeah, forgot about that. But anyway, not seeing how that is relevant. You failed to respond to my other points.

Nephthys
We already know the darkside can cloud visions of the future, without effecting other abilities. Revan uses the dark side, he isn't cut off by it. That it effects 1 of his lightside abilities proves nothing.

Beniboybling
Not in this case. It isn't some unique wavepattern you need to resonate with for max effects, there's absolutely no examples of this. It's just another bullshit fanon theory of yours. And I never suggested anything of the sort, but yes, Vitiate would have been far more seated in it, so the logic stands regardless.

What? It's literally stated that he was gathering a storm of "pure dark side energy", Revan doesn't do anything remotely similar. Try reading the book next time.

That said its also worth noting that Vitiate is far more seated in the dark side than Revan in general, and that prior to this Revan describes himself as a "champion of light."

Azronger
That said its also worth noting that Vitiate is far more seated in the dark side than Revan in general, and that prior to this Revan describes himself as a "champion of light."

thumb up

Nephthys
And I never suggested anything of the sort, but yes, Vitiate would have been far more seated in it, so the logic stands regardless.

It's not a chair, lol. Whie got empowered by Vjun regardless of how "seated" he was. Your logic holds nothing except your own hopes and dreams.

What? It's literally stated that he was gathering a storm of "pure dark side energy", Revan doesn't do anything remotely similar. Try reading the book next time.

Yes..... because Vitiate uses the darkside. It's kind of his thing. That doesn't indicate him utilising the nexus. And like I've said, Whie and Anakin got empowered despite not actually using the darkside at the time. By that example, Revan could easily tap into it like they did, especially since he actually uses the darkside normally. IIRC his darkside energy was called pure as well. At the very most there would be a irrelevant difference. But since it wasn't remotely highlighted as being a factor in the novel, it was obviously not significant in the least.

Revan uses the darkside freely. Geez, come on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SunRazer
In fairness, it seems like KotoR-Revan Revan is more of a light-sider and only uses the dark side in those brief moments when he's calling upon both sides of the Force, like that "twin rivers" power. Otherwise, he's primarily a light sider.

Nephthys
In terms of personality, but after regaining his memories he didn't exactly get the best chances to show over his powerset. The point is that he's still perfectly capable of using it, far moreso than Whie was.

Beniboybling
It's not a chair, lol. Whie got empowered by Vjun regardless of how "seated" he was. Your logic holds nothing except your own hopes and dreams.So you don't understand words either. Wow.

And I might bring up the term 'degrees' here, but you'd probably think I was talking about the weather.

Neph is finally getting it.

I spoke to soon.

Honestly Neph, are you really this retarded? The argument is simple. Different Force powers are aligned with the dark side to different degrees. In which case Force lightning (read: pure dark side energy) > a failed attempt at tutanimis.

So Vitiate would have benefitted more. It's really that simple.

No he doesn't, but that doesn't make him as seated in the dark side as Vitiate anyway. Oops, sorry, I should say immersed or something, since you don't know what the other word means.

SunRazer
In terms of personality, but after regaining his memories he didn't exactly get the best chances to show over his powerset. The point is that he's still perfectly capable of using it, far moreso than Whie was.

It's more to do with how much you embrace the dark side than how much you use it.

DarthAnt66
Reborn Revan has only used the dark side when also calling upon the light.

The reverse is true for SoR Revan. He has only used the light side with the dark.

The Ellimist
Ant: if your argument were accurate, then any battle between two Nryiss+ tier Force users would be resolved within the opening seconds if there's even a 3% difference in power between them.

Does that seem reasonable?

Time-Immemorial
SNUFFY!

DarthAnt66
Ant: if your argument were accurate, then any battle between two Nryiss+ tier Force users would be resolved within the opening seconds if there's even a 3% difference in power between them.

Does that seem reasonable?
The distinction being Force users don't channel their energy like they with with Darth Nyriss, Revan (second fight), and Vitiate (second fight), so we see an overall outlook rather than an elongated engagement.

For example, Darth Nyriss charged up her energy for twenty seconds. Likewise for Vitiate and Revan in a comparable fashion for the second fight. So we're dealing with energy far more potent than usual.

The Ellimist
The distinction being Force users don't channel their energy like they with with Darth Nyriss, Revan (second fight), and Vitiate (second fight), so we see an overall outlook rather than an elongated engagement.

For example, Darth Nyriss charged up her energy for twenty seconds. Likewise for Vitiate and Revan in a comparable fashion for the second fight. So we're dealing with energy far more potent than usual.

So where do you get the idea that equal power translates to tutanimus matching charged lightning? How do you know tutanimus doesn't have an advantage, just like how AotC Kenobi could deflect Dooku's lightning?

DarthAnt66
Tutaminis actually has a massive disadvantage. It's stated it's "virtually impossible" to "deflect" Force lightning.

SunRazer
Absorption isn't Deflection.

DarthAnt66
It's an integral part in tutaminis, and frankly adequate evidence tutaminis has no advantage over Force lightning.

DarthAnt66
It's stated it's "difficult" to use Force absorption n Force lightning in the SW Roleplaying Game, Second Edition.

The Ellimist
So Yoda > Sidious, I suppose?

DarthAnt66
That's hardly my issue to worry about. You asked for reasoning on why tutaminis isn't inherently superior to Force lightning, and not only have I provided evidence it's at least equal (take Yoda and Palpatine), but rather tutaminis may be at the inherent disadvantage. thumb up

SunRazer
It's stated it's "difficult" to use Force absorption n Force lightning in the SW Roleplaying Game, Second Edition.

"Difficult" isn't the same as "virtually impossible" or whatever you were quoting for Deflection earlier.

Ursumeles
Good post, about two sub-Plagueis f8s smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Good post, about two sub-Plagueis f8s smile thumb up

ChaosTheory123
Ah

That's what you wanted that for kiddo

Looks like you had fun :maybe

While obviously you guys err towards shit I can't fathom pretending to know (authorial intent), will leave these links to the sources Ant didn't translate into KMC's format just for anyone's curiosity's sake *shrugs*

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/but-not-simpler/excerpts-from-the-mad-scientiste28099s-handbook-so-youe28099re-ready-to-vaporize-a-human/

^The gigajoules shit

https://books.google.com/books?id=Hckys7gpwl4C&pg=PA3&lpg=PA3&dq=third+degree+burns+physics&source=bl&ots=oJCQGbN7hV&sig=2wGyrIplTdgMM_n2FH_J226oUQc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjmj_3t-efPAhWBOD4KHZyPAJAQ6AEIKjAC#v=onepage&q=third%20degree%20burns%20physics&f=false

^3rd degree burns shit

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=39851

^human body surface area shit

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hey Chaos, are you a fan of Suggsverse? smile

ChaosTheory123
I'm a fan of the "respect thread" one ****er on NF made at any rate :hmm

http://www.narutoforums.com/threads/suggsverse-respect-hahaha-thread.881864/

Shame the forum's format went to shit, you need to actually log in to read/see the images embedded in the posts

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Does Lionel still post on NF?

ChaosTheory123
****er was banned years ago after some Getbackers shit IIRC

Now he's just a meme that persists on boards like spacebattles, NF, and here apparently

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, only me. I was going on a powertrip session and discovered it, and let's just say...SKILLZ never powertripped again. sad

ChaosTheory123
That's fair :maybe

So Suggsverse has turned you into a listless husk

Just another feat to chalk up to such quality story telling :maybe

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I read like a paragraph of it, easily the most horrifically written, power-flaunting piece of garbage I've ever seen. Didn't he say he made it explicitly to win vs battles?

ChaosTheory123
Something to that effect, but I'm hardly the masochist ****ers I generally hang out with are to really know for sure

He has a wiki btw

http://suggsverse.wikia.com/wiki/Suggsverse_Wiki

Think the most amazing thing is that it has over 500 pages and I don't believe anyone but him has contributed to the wiki :lmao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, the wiki is how I discovered Suggsverse and its sheer absurdity.

"Lionel Suggs passionately shows his audience the limits of his imagination, and the limits of power."

Like **** you Lionel

ChaosTheory123
He's been quoted as trying to say his fiction encompasses all fiction and fan fiction

And something to the effect his mother is the most powerful being he knows or some shit

Admittedly not even sure if those are even approximately accurate paraphrase anymore, but what I'm talking about should be easy enough to find if you enjoy a descent into insanity *shrugs*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Xeranthemum is completely outside (yet fully all-encompassing) Possibility, Totality, and Nothingness within all of fiction, all of nonfiction, all of transfiction, all of hyperfiction, all of subfiction, all of fanfiction, all of metafiction, all of patafiction, all interfiction, all of personal fiction, and all of impersonal fiction of (and from) every Story / Plot / Verse / Author."

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

ChaosTheory123
Ah

You're already lost to us

I'm so sorry :-(

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I must admit I got legit sad for like an hour after reading that

****ing broke me smile

ChaosTheory123
I can't even imagine the psychological trauma tbh

For a consultation fee, I can be paid to try though :maybe

Psychology jokes~

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd give you infinite consultation fees if you read all of Suggsverse smile

ChaosTheory123
I'd like to think I can retain the remaining scraps of my sanity if I avoid that :maybe

Money's not worth it if I'm not sane enough to actually enjoy it smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You'd never be able to supply ant with calcs ever again smile

Ant not wanking Revan is a win in my book smile

ChaosTheory123
I don't need to be sane to do high school math :zaru

Hell, unhinged I can only get less reasonable~

At least what I propose has basis, if not agreed upon in merit per this community's standards :maybe

Basically, at least you understand where my stance comes from even if you don't agree *shrugs*

Upon loss of sanity that won't even remain and I could very well become one akin to great trolls like Phenomenal, or more recently some kiddo named Tonathan100

Just less the cyber stalking and more the fanatical devotion to a fictional character's stats

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Personally, I think calcs have more of a place regarding technological firepower in fiction. thumb up

ChaosTheory123
And you are certainly entitled to that opinion :maybe

Seeing as I deal with equal number of fantasy settings as I do sci fi though?

Can't say I really agree *shrugs*

Either way, we can both have fun doing this silly hobby the way we want where we want

And enjoy the schadenfreude it inevitably generates along the way for everyone else thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yiiiz. smile

I'd pay close attention to the Vitiate-Sidious war if you want some genuine amusement. smile

ChaosTheory123
Think I'll bookmark that for later then smile

For now?

Probably should get around to doing that biography on my master's thesis mentor....

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do what you must, Lord Chaos. smile

The Ellimist
This has to be the cringiest failure in the history of kmc lmfao

Lmfao your eyes glazed over as soon as the first decimal point showed up thumb up

DarthAnt66
It clearly isn't the intent of Vitiate's character for him to merely be on Revan's level, but Drew's writing mess-ups have indeed led to this being a legitimate case.
LMFAO. ^

DarthSkywalker0
This has to be the cringiest failure in the history of kmc lmfao

Lmfao your eyes glazed over as soon as the first decimal point showed up thumb up

Elm likes ant. smile

The Ellimist
LMFAO. ^

Granted, I didn't carefully read over your argument within seven minutes of you posting it*.

But seven pages (and then more than a year) later you still don't understand what's wrong with it, kek.

(* though I do think that Drew wrote them inadvertently to be closer than they actually are)

DarthAnt66
Lmfao, when?

EDIT: good edit though

ILS
Elm autistically bumping and creating spite threads because I disagreed with him.

https://i.imgflip.com/25r2di.jpg

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ILS
Elm autistically bumping and creating spite threads because I disagreed with him.

Why does the dude sensing insecurity look insecure?

Are u projecting?

Azronger
Originally posted by ILS

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.