Could child Tenebrae replicate Palpatine's Force storms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Could he generate storms of pure dark side energy capable of ripping apart fleets, tearing the surfaces of planets, and, in his final one, " to consume all of space"?

MythLord
If he sheds his limitations in time... yeah.

The Ellimist
Could he learn it from a holocron?

UCanShootMyNova
This is getting kind of old tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, there's a point where I get legit depressed, ngl. smile

Deronn_solo
thumb up

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Like Jmahngsdgs? smile

Ursumeles
Do an HoT, without "of Tython" smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ngl I'm not doing it smile

I love all of the above people smile

Except Myth of course smile

cs_zoltan
Even Syn?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yiz even him smile

Also the streak of loving all the people above me continues smile

Ursumeles
Also me?

cs_zoltan
Yiz even him smile

Also the streak of loving all the people above me continues smile

Gief an PG analysis you fug smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, I love you Urs. smile

Okey

PG average in all facets of the game

Analysis done

smilesmilesmilesmile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, I'll be completely honest Zolt: I have the doc with the videos and categories comparing Reggie and PG, but I never actually got done finishing the analysis. smile

cs_zoltan
https://windycitizensports.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/lebron-crying.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well when the season starts you can analyze him all u want on NBA League Pass smile

cs_zoltan
You'll buy me one? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Get one urself u fuk smile

cs_zoltan
I'm a cheap fuk smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Or just watch internet streams rofl smile

The Ellimist
On topic guys

MythLord
Except Myth of course smile

Yog-Sothoth > Da Beyonder. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How could you do such horrible things to me? sad

I hear you're getting into warhammer, which is gewd. smilesmilesmile

MythLord
How could you do such horrible things to me? sad

I hear you're getting into warhammer, which is gewd. smilesmilesmile

Nah, JK. Beyonder beats Yog and Nyar at the same time. thumb up

Yeah, I have.

The Ellimist
Galactus beats Beerus smile

MythLord
I mean, Galactus, Scarier, and the Other fighting was causing reality to collapse:

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5495070-breaks+reality+1.jpg

http://static9.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5495071-breaks+reality+2.jpg

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5495072-breaks+reality+3.jpg

Galactus can win. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah, JK. Beyonder beats Yog and Nyar at the same time. thumb up

Yeah, I have.

Well, Lovecraft Yog. Not sure about Demonbane!Yog. mmm

Gewd. Let the psyker power flow through you. smilesmilesmile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by MythLord
snip

A notably inconsistent feat, given all his others, (such as his fights with Odin, Mephisto, Thanos, classic strange, In-Betweener, etc). smile

Galactus could win if he actually utilizes his haxx in a fight with Beerus (note: he literally never does,) but in terms of pure power output, Beerus is solidly above him.

Lifebringer Galactus blows the hell out of him, doe. smile

MythLord
A notably inconsistent feat, given all his others, (such as his fights with Odin, Mephisto, Thanos, classic strange, In-Betweener, etc). smile

Would you say it is inconsistent, tho? I mean, he was weakened/starved in all those scenarios and whatnot.

Galactus could win if he actually utilizes his haxx in a fight with Beerus (note: he literally never does,) but in terms of pure power output, Beerus is solidly above him.

mmm

thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lemme think...

Against Mad Celestials: completely sated, ate 4 planets to prepare for the fight, still got oneshotted when they merged

Against Odin: hungry, but not starving (yet)

Against Thanos: noted to be sated, subduing Thanos caused him to get hungry

Against Mephisto: Hungry (was stalemating Mephisto until he started eating his realm)

Against Strange: IDR, but he got oneshotted

Against In-Betweener: They were noted as equals

Overall, these fights are relatively consistent with each other, but completely inconsistent with the Scrier/Other feat, which implies Galactus to be Multiversal. smilesmilesmile

I'd say AT BEST, Purple!Galactus is universal, but he usually operates around a destructive output similar to Peak Odin (I.e. Casually destroying galaxies as a side affect of his fights-level). Beerus at 100% power is casually universal, imho. smilesmilesmile

MythLord
Lemme think...

Against Mad Celestials: completely sated, ate 4 planets to prepare for the fight, still got oneshotted when they merged

Against Odin: hungry, but not starving (yet)

Against Thanos: noted to be sated, subduing Thanos caused him to get hungry

Against Mephisto: Hungry (was stalemating Mephisto until he started eating his realm)

Against Strange: IDR, but he got oneshotted

Against In-Betweener: They were noted as equals

He stomped them before they merged, tho.

And he was beating Odin considerably, IIRC.

He wasn't noted to be sated, he was noted to summoning hunger to try and sate himself. If one blast causes him to go hungry, then that's a low showing.

Did he eat Mephisto's realm?

He was in a state of utter starvation, IIRC.

While he was hungry, yeah, they were equals.

Overall, these fights are relatively consistent with each other, but completely inconsistent with the Scrier/Other feat, which implies Galactus to be Multiversal. smilesmilesmile

I'd say AT BEST, Purple!Galactus is universal, but he usually operates around a destructive output similar to Peak Odin (I.e. Casually destroying galaxies as a side affect of his fights-level). Beerus at 100% power is casually universal, imho. smilesmilesmile

I don't think Beerus is casually universal. He and Goku speak of the OmniKing destroying just one universe as being something nigh-unprecedented. The only beings in DBZ that I think are casually universal would be Whis+ combatants.

The Ellimist

If you're gonna call Galactus's destructive output inconsistent, what do you call Beerus's, when he claims to be a universe buster but his ki blasts barely blow holes in buildings?

Time-Immemorial
Aw Doloslaughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My point of mentioning all of those other feats of Galactus was merely to point out that, yes, while he's immensely powerful, he's no Multiversal threat, hence why the Scrier/Other feat was inconsistent. smile

Nah, Goku and Vegeta don't jump in surprise until they here that he can instantly annihilate all of existence. Which is indeed nigh unprecedented in the context of DB. Beerus is casually universal because:

A: His mere fists colliding with SSG Goku was causing all of Universe 7 to collapse. 3 clashes was enough to destroy all of Universe 7, which is bigger than a standard universe given it contains multiple pocket realms, (such as Hell and the Kaoishin Realm,)

B: Beerus completely negated the super-dense energy ball that was going to annihilate Universe 7

C: Beerus and Champa during their fight casually summoned universe-busting ki balls

D: Beerus wasn't using anywhere close to his full power against SSG Goku, given that SSB > SSG, and Goku has only gotten better since the RoF arc, and he's still FAR below Beerus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
If you're gonna call Galactus's destructive output inconsistent, what do you call Beerus's, when he claims to be a universe buster but his ki blasts barely blow holes in buildings?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu_REdoVPqE

Also, he doesn't just "claim" to be a universe buster, lel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.