The Defenders (Netflix)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
wBZtM8q2Z1g

This is going to be a straight to Netflix series.

Darth Thor
Nah it said "a Netflix Original Series"

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah it said "a Netflix Original Series"

laughing laughing

TheVaultDweller
Last I heard this was going to be 8 episodes, so a bit more compact than the solo shows. I actually feel like all of the shows so far could have been compressed down to 10 episodes without too much hassle.

Khazra Reborn
I hope they tackle more of the Daredevil centric stuff in this, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones didn't do much for me.

TheVaultDweller
Well, it is Stick's voice at the end of the trailer. But I really don't know what to expect, considering Sigourney Weaver has been cast as the villain.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/10/sigourney-weaver-marvel-netflix-defenders

Some people are speculating that she's going to be some supernatural being masquerading as a human, but I have no idea how valid any of said speculation is.

Time-Immemorial
It looks really good

Patient_Leech
Cool. I really liked Daredevil and am finishing up Jessica Jones which is also very good.

I like the Nirvana remix.

BruceSkywalker
Guess the OP didn't fully understand what he read...

anyways I'm looking forward to watching this

Time-Immemorial
Is that a threat?

Mindset
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Is that a threat? lol

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

lol is correct ... even lmmfao is much better

Time-Immemorial
Ironic coming from the guy who writes this.

tkitna
Maybe someday we'll get the legitimate Defenders team with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Surfer, Valkyrie, Hellcat, and Nighthawk. That, I would want to see.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by tkitna
Maybe someday we'll get the legitimate Defenders team with Dr. Strange, Hulk, Surfer, Valkyrie, Hellcat, and Nighthawk. That, I would want to see.

You missed out Namor!

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
It looks really good

Yeah, because that trailer really showed a lot. stick out tongue

I'll watch it but i don't have much interest outside of Daredevil and even that started showing wear at the seems during the second season.

Aside from Dr Who, Jessica Jones wasn't very good.

I like Luke Cage but that season only needed about five episodes.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You missed out Namor!

Yeah I did.

Dreampanther
Since they've already started shooting, thought it would be appropriate to start a thread.

http://empireonline.media/jpg/70/0/0/640/480/aspectfit/0/0/0/0/0/0/c/articles/58172d610c6437272f61be53/maxresdefault.jpg

http://cdn1-www.superherohype.com/assets/uploads/gallery/marvels-the-defenders/defenders0003.jpg

Patient_Leech
Somebody made a thread for this in the Movie Discussion forum for some reason...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t634952.html

Dreampanther
Ah, I didn't look there so I didn't see it. Hopefully we can get a moderator to merge it.

Arachnid1
Meh, not a big deal, and this works just fine for discussion

I can't fking wait for this

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Meh, not a big deal, and this works just fine for discussion

I can't fking wait for this

Me either! Just going to continue here - the moderators can decide what to do later.

Jessica Jones meets Misty Knight.

http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2016/11/defenderssetheader.jpg

Dreampanther
Sigourney Weaver gets introduced as the villain for The Defenders.

2eoDxcgP0BM

Impediment
Moved to the proper forum.

Impediment
Merged threads together.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Impediment
Merged threads together.

Thank you.

carthage
http://www.gettyimages.com/photos/the-defenders-?excludenudity=true&family=editorial&mediatype=photography&page=2&phrase=the%20defenders%20&sort=best#license

A slew of new picures.

One shows an exploded car, and Luke lifting a massive piece of rubble

TheVaultDweller
Damn, you weren't kidding about it being a slew. Also, it looks like Luke and Claire are finally getting that coffee.

TheVaultDweller
ngpuw41IqPk

Dreampanther
I'm hoping it's going to be as good as we all want it to be.

TheVaultDweller
It looks like Luke has bullet holes in his hoodie. So, I am wondering what scenario would force Matt to wrap what looks like a t-shirt around his head and Luke getting shot. Also, Danny looks pretty tired there.

Though I am not sure if that's in the series, or if they just shot that as a teaser, seeing as Jessica breaks the camera at the exact moment the recording timer coincides with the release date. 18 August 2017.

Dreampanther
I think Matt is the only one who still has a secret identity, so that might explain the improvised mask.

TheVaultDweller
I meant more in the sense that he is not wearing his suit. If he had to resort to a makeshift disguise, whatever situation ended with them in that elevator must have happened on the fly.

KingD19
Either Matt couldn't have the DD suit on hand for whatever reason, like at court for Luke since he's in a suit. Or they got into a fight spur of the moment like was mentioned. Either way I feel like it was a decent fight where Danny showed off the Fist. It's the only thing that tires him out.

TheVaultDweller
4h3m7B4v6Zc

carthage
Looks great.

Surtur
So the date has been set: it comes to Netflix on August 18th.

ares834
Looks fine. The double whammy of LC and IF have pretty much killed most of my enthusiasm for the Marvel shows nowadays.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
So the date has been set: it comes to Netflix on August 18th.

Release date was actually revealed in the elevator clip. Footage gets cut off at 08:18:20:17.

BruceSkywalker
looks f%cking awesome

tkitna
Looks great

TheVaultDweller
I really want to see the full scene where Danny meets Luke now. Judging from their dialogue afterwards, and Danny asking why Luke can't be hurt, the Iron Fist to the mouth probably didn't do any real damage, but it definitely gave Luke a serious surprise (and probably sent him flying). I love the way they shot that as well, because it perfectly contrasts when that other guy broke his arm while punching Luke.

I've read that Finn Jones and Mike Colter had good chemistry on set, so I am hoping there is truth to those claims.

carthage
Power Man and Iron Fist is a possibility for the next season of Luke Cage

TheVaultDweller
Well, that is why I am really hoping the people were right and that those two have a good dynamic onscreen. That pairing is iconic, so if the MCU/Netflix guys can pull it off, it would be great. Because then they could potentially think of combining the 2nd seasons of the two shows. Would eliminate a lot of the need for filler, and boost the budget per episode.

staxamillion
I'd like to see misty knight have a thing going

carthage
https://media1.giphy.com/media/xUA7beNO0kRDAhjpyE/giphy.gif

KingD19
A resurrected Black Sky would make sense to have some enhanced attributes.

PaleMysts
This is gonna be an awesome show

Robtard
Looking forward to this, but Danny has me worried, still have 2-3 eps of IF to watch that I'm struggling to do since the show was so very meh

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Robtard
Looking forward to this, but Danny has me worried, still have 2-3 eps of IF to watch that I'm struggling to do since the show was so very meh

Iron Fist had some good things, but plenty of bad. It was "meh" for sure.

On another note, Sigourney Weaver and Black Sky Elektra are the only villains so far?

Adam Grimes
Can't ****ing wait

TheVaultDweller

Well, from all the behind the scenes stuff I read, Iron Fist was a very rushed production. Given that The Defenders is shorter (8 episodes), has a better budget, seemingly better production schedule (though I am not 100% sure about this), and the guys who did Daredevil working on it, I have much higher hopes.

Dreampanther
Happy birthday to Rosario Dawson!

https://media.giphy.com/media/12PF0MML7Vubug/giphy.gif

Robtard
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Iron Fist had some good things, but plenty of bad. It was "meh" for sure.

On another note, Sigourney Weaver and Black Sky Elektra are the only villains so far?

Not sure, haven't read up on the show. But I imagine they'll be more, even if minor in comparison.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, from all the behind the scenes stuff I read, Iron Fist was a very rushed production. Given that The Defenders is shorter (8 episodes), has a better budget, seemingly better production schedule (though I am not 100% sure about this), and the guys who did Daredevil working on it, I have much higher hopes.

Hoping so, cos even a small turd in your punch bowl can ruin the whole punch.

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Happy birthday to Rosario Dawson!

https://media.giphy.com/media/12PF0MML7Vubug/giphy.gif

She's so lovely

TheVaultDweller
EYNZ9CZ6U6o

TheVaultDweller
Proper trailer 2:

D_6J9BqgonU

Lot going on in this. But one of the most notable things to me is a very brief shot at 2:08-2:09. Looks like Madame Gao blocking the Iron Fist with a palm strike.

TheVaultDweller
Also, based on what we see around the 2 minute mark, Matt fights Danny (though you can see it's a stunt double if you pause it at the right moment), because Jessica steps between them (you see Iron Fist kneeling behind her).

carthage
I thought it looks like Elektra fought Danny

TheVaultDweller
She also fights him at one stage. But if you look at the vid at 1:59 it's Matt without his helmet fighting Danny (you can see the clothes are the same, even though it's a stunt double), and then right after that you see Jessica step in, with Iron Fist on one knee in the background, in that same location, and still wearing the same clothes.

Also, looks like Luke Cage is a bit less restrained than he was in his own show. He's smashing people through walls, plowing them through concrete pillars etc.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
The first 4 episodes are getting the first reviews and they're rather luke-warm. erm

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/marvel/defenders/the-first-wave-of-reviews-for-marvel-and-netflixs-the-defenders-are-in-and-theyre-decidedly-mixed-a152806

ares834
Can't say I'm surprised. I haven't been impressed since Jessica Jones.

TheVaultDweller
I am not bothered by mixed reviews. While I didn't think Iron Fist was a great show, it was better than what critics were saying beforehand.

Adam Grimes
Exactly, IF is imo a lot better than the critics lead you to believe.

Inhuman
Wasn't a lot of the Iron Fist backlash because an Asian actor wasn't cast as Danny?

Anyhow got to hurry up and watch IF before the Defenders comes out.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Inhuman
Wasn't a lot of the Iron Fist backlash because an Asian actor wasn't cast as Danny?

Anyhow got to hurry up and watch IF before the Defenders comes out.

They were crying about that after casting, but shit-talked a lot of other elements of the show when it was released. And while the show definitely has its flaws, a lot of the critics also went way overboard to try and make it sound much worse than it was.

Ridley_Prime
So just to be sure/clear, are shows like this gonna be affected by the recent fallout Disney had with Netflix, or will The Defenders and stuff still be on Netflix, and only that Disney will be taking off their movies and other stuff?

Still sucks regardless, but if I can at least still watch the Marvel shows without having to subscribe to yet another service...

Adam Grimes
If they do, in fact, end up in Disney's ST I'd rather just DL them.

Sable
Good thing I made this thread. 5 days!

BackFire
Need to wrap up Ironfist before this. Hope Punisher gets a decent amount of screen time. Or any screentime, I guess.

carthage
Elektra is fighting Luke Cage in the newest trailer, shit is going to nuts this Friday!

Ridley_Prime
Well since I've see a countdown on Netflix for the Defenders' release, I guess it's safe to assume that and these shows will still be on there, and Disney will only be taking their movies and other shit off of Netflix to cut costs or something.

BackFire
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Well since I've see a countdown on Netflix for the Defenders' release, I guess it's safe to assume that and these shows will still be on there, and Disney will only be taking their movies and other shit off of Netflix to cut costs or something.

It's not really clear what Disney will be removing from Netflix. For all we know they may leave marvel movies on there and only remove their more traditional animated types of movies.

As far as these shows though, they're produced by Netflix so they aren't going anywhere.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
Elektra is fighting Luke Cage in the newest trailer, shit is going to nuts this Friday!

Yeah, hope it's a good fight. Getting tired of people continuously claiming that Luke literally can't even lay a finger on more skilled opponents. And it looks like he is keeping up with Elektra just fine. Looks like Danny completely destroys one of her swords using the IF as well:

cvyv2Scr9SU

Darth Thor
Binging Luke Cage so I can watch this. Still 6 episodes left so doubt I'll be able to start Defenders this weekend.

BackFire
Looking forward to watching this tonight. Hopefully it's an improvement over Iron Fist and Luke Cage.

Mindset
Originally posted by BackFire
Looking forward to watching this tonight. Hopefully it's an improvement over Iron Fist and Luke Cage. You phucking west coasters are ruining this for me.

BackFire
Gonna spoil the **** out of it, lololol

BruceSkywalker
there better be full on nudity in this

Adam Grimes
Gonna spoil the **** out of it, lololol Not if I spoil you first my friend

carthage
2 minutes left!!

carthage
Was that Elektra Danny just fought in the sewer

carthage
Elektra is like a whole different character now, Like holy shit She had Danny in the defensive their fight/cut him/tanked his Chi punch, deflected a bullet, Colleen said she moved faster than anyone she ever saw, and tooled JJ. Luke also tooked Irkn Fost

HulkIsHulk
Elektra is like a whole different character now, Like holy shit She had Danny in the defensive their fight/cut him/tanked his Chi punch, deflected a bullet, Colleen said she moved faster than anyone she ever saw, and tooled JJ. Luke also tooked Irkn Fost
OMG only thing is I am not too surprising is that she tooled JJ

Now for some rumors I heard. Putting in spoilers just in case if they are true

* Foggy is the one who gets Luke released. And Luke makes fun of his nickname
* Jessica gets arrested in ep 2
* Daredevil only wears his suit in the last episode
* Matt reaches the villain building Midland Circle by following JJ so that she does not get into trouble. That's in ep 3. And that's where the Hallway fight is.
* Obviously for those who watched the first ep, Jess gets arrested only in ep 2
* Funny dialogue between Trish and Karen, and in another ep, b/w misty and colleen

carthage
lmfao she had Matt at her mercy in their fight, and tanked Danny's chi punch for a second time. Iron Fist had to save Matts life

carthage
Loving Cage he's a great character, Jessica is an angsty **** though. Would love to see her replaced with Moon Knight or **** even White Tiger. Or if any of ty other guys have a hero that could make a good fit for Netflix, yeah I can't stand her

carthage
Elektra soloed Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Stick at the beginning of episode 5, and also tossed Luke Cage around/oneshot Nobu's Master Murasame

carthage
Barring Madame Gao/Alexandra is it just me or was Nobu in spite of being lower ranked more skilled in terms of feats than Bakuto, Murasame, or Sowande

Matt steamrolled Murasame in spite of not having been DD for months

HulkIsHulk
So a big boost. Practically comic level now

carthage
Yeah, without going into spoilers she was easily the strongest/most skilled person in the show. Definitely closer to her comic level imo, probably on par with the MCU soldiers at this point.

Matt also had some great feats, he beat Danny in H2H/and was soloing Bakuto/Masamune (Nobu's master), and kicked Bakuto hard enough to shatter a cinder block

I also loved the ending with Daredevil and Elektraand would consider it one of the best moments in the MCU, I loved the show.

Dreampanther
Watched all 8 episodes last night and came away feeling... underwhelmed. I liked the slow build-up; the fact that each character got some time to him and herself was actually a nice touch. And the story for the first six episodes was fine - a bit predictable, but fine.

But something felt off with the last two. Perhaps it was just too much of a build-up, perhaps I expected too much, but I felt let-down and when I finished watching I sat there thinking: Meh.

I won't go into details yet or discuss specifics, not until after the weekend, so as not to spoil it for people who are still going to watch it. I'll just say the way I feel now I score it 6/10, even though I really liked the first six episodes.

BruceSkywalker
6 episodes in and i enjoy this a lot... love seeing Elektra beat them up. always enjoy madame gao. can't wait to finsih this later this evening

Sable
I'm 2.5 episodes in, trying to enjoy it, not bingwatch.

Surtur
Lol wait...the entire board of directors of the evil hand corporation are ninjas? They just flat out attack Danny. No minions? None?

carthage
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol wait...the entire board of directors of the evil hand corporation are ninjas? They just flat out attack Danny. No minions? None?

They stated that their resources were running thin, which is why i assume we don't see the traditional Hand ninjas Nobu was using. In Iron Fist Bakuto was making a massive recruitment drive, which was stopped when Davos and Danny broke into their compound- so yeah they were desperate which is why they poured all of their resources straight into Black Sky under Alexandra. The writers also remarked that they're more or less finished

Sable
Loving this. Btw put spoilers up carthage.

TheVaultDweller
Just finished this. I thought it was pretty solid. Still not on par with DD S1 though.

I thought the story was interesting overall, though it did seem to stall a few times in a few places. I liked most of the cast, but Danny got a bit annoying at various points. I thought Daredevil was great. Good story arc, and great fight scenes. I do wonder how he survived at the end though, and what happened to Elektra. Visual effects were hit and miss. In some scenes, the action and everything looks great. In others, like when Murakami falls down the hole during the final, looked terrible.

Elektra was an absolute monster in this. She was kicking the crap out of pretty much everyone who got in her way. Even Luke had serious problems with her, which is pretty impressive, considering he was completely ignoring IF's normal hits, and even took his chi punches without serious issues.

It does make me wonder about the various Fingers of the Hand though. Some, like Bakuto and Murakami, seem to just be highly skilled human level, but Gao can Force Push things, and Sowande was somehow managing to cause Luke pain with his strikes, when even Danny's IF punch barely kept Luke down for a few seconds.

Also, nice Spiderman light feat for Jessica during the finale.

carthage
Jessica was way more annoying than Danny

TheVaultDweller
On a random note, after watching this, I have way more respect for Nobu, based on how Daredevil performed against Danny, Elektra, the different Hand leaders etc.

carthage
Sowande and Gao were both pretty good as well

TheVaultDweller
Sowande and Gao were both pretty good as well

Sowande still got taken down by Cage though, despite the latter getting rammed by a speeding truck. But being able to give Cage a fight at all was pretty decent, especially considering Luke's scuffle against Danny.

Though, as was pointed out during the one conversation between Luke and Stick, Luke was holding back during the fights, as he did during his own show.

Gao was a monster. She was using her weird TK blasts to blow doors off their hinges, move cars and things around, and used a combination of skill and abilities to temporarily hold off both Jessica and Luke at the same time.

But my point is more that Nobu worked Matt harder than Bakuto and Murakami did at the same time.

HulkIsHulk
Why does Bakuto always insisting on swordfighting Colleen?

Sable
Amazing how they can stsnd up to Luke and ignore his hits.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Why does Bakuto always insisting on swordfighting Colleen?

He wants to plunge his sword into her sheath. big grin

HulkIsHulk
lol maybe.

Surtur
Bakudo was always kind of a creep to me. Like the type of guy who probably watched her sleep without her permission.

BruceSkywalker
I enjoyed all 8 episodes. glad they also used the epilogues to set up daredevil, iron fist and Jessica jones.. speaking of which...

photobucket is messing up. i'll post it later

Sable
You paid $300 to use photobucket?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Sable
You paid $300 to use photobucket?

why the fruck would i do that... photobucket is free...

http://thumbs.imagebam.com/16/b2/9a/c3a7f9582094583.jpg

Sable
How?

BruceSkywalker
How?

easy

tkitna
I liked it. Wish Iron Fist would quit getting his ass kicked though. Daredevil steals the show as usual.

Surtur
How?

You can upload stuff for free here too and it is easier and you do not need to sign up:

http://imgur.com/upload

Here is a free site that lets you adjust the size of images:

http://resizeyourimage.com/EN/#transform=&page_no=1&no_of_pages=1&filename=3.jpg&selection_top=42&selection_left=63&selection_width=506&selection_height=337&zoom=1055&demomode=true

Steve Zodiac
This was a boring show. But I've only really enjoyed Daredevil and the scenes with Killgrave in them in Jessica Jones of the Netflix Marvel Universe. I do have hope for Punisher.

cdtm
So Danny looked good?

Sounds like he was the only one to really challenge Black Sky, which isn't bad for year one.

Robtard
I'm on Ep6 and this isn't good. It's not good at all. Shame really, as JJ, DD and LC were fun.

Inhuman
Haven't watched Iron Fist yet. Need to watch that before this. The mixed reviews is unsettling though erm

cdtm
It wasn't a bad rendition of Danny.

People hated on it because he acted like a clueless white guy. Thing is, he IS a clueless white guy. He pulled out of a multi-billion dollar deal just because he heard something on TV about how China is bad. thumb up

marwash22
Originally posted by cdtm
People hated on it because he acted like a clueless white guy. wrong.

it was terrible because 'Iron Fist' above anything else should have been a great martial arts show... it wasn't.

Mindset
I'm on Ep6 and this isn't good. It's not good at all. Shame really, as JJ, DD and LC were fun. I liked it. smile

marwash22
i liked it.

the only problems i had was how skeptical Luke and others are, despite knowing aliens exists and having superpowers themselves.

also, i didn't like how Luke and Jessica were only strong when it was convenient for them to be strong.

Mindset
I still don't like how Danny isn't Living Tribunal level, but I understand it's a tv show.

Sable
I still don't like how Danny isn't Living Tribunal level, but I understand it's a tv show.
laughing out loud Epic

Adam Grimes
I still don't like how Danny isn't Living Tribunal level, but I understand it's a tv show. He is though. It's just that Matt is Beyonder level.

cdtm
Originally posted by marwash22
wrong.

it was terrible because 'Iron Fist' above anything else should have been a great martial arts show... it wasn't.

Well, if you look at The Immortal Iron Fist series (Which it seems is more source material then the classic 80's comic), that had very little martial arts fighting, too. In fact, Danny lost round one to Fat Cobra..

Mindset
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
He is though. It's just that Matt is Beyonder level. Matt is a drydick *****.

No play ass nigga.

Never speak of him in my presence again.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, if you look at The Immortal Iron Fist series (Which it seems is more source material then the classic 80's comic), that had very little martial arts fighting, too. In fact, Danny lost round one to Fat Cobra.. Immortal IF started off with Danny putting all kinda hands on Hydra agents iirc.

He used MA all the time, Fat Cobra is just Fat Cobra.

Surtur
I truly enjoyed this, don't know why others didn't. First Marvel series I finished within a day or so of its release.

BackFire
Thought it was ok. Some fun moments, Luke Cage and JJ were the best parts. Shitty, boring villains.

Mindset
Thought it was ok. Some fun moments, Luke Cage and JJ were the best parts. Shitty, boring villains. Luke Cage/Danny chemistry was the best part to me.

cdtm
Thought it was ok. Some fun moments, Luke Cage and JJ were the best parts. Shitty, boring villains.

Where would you rate it on a scale of Daredevil to Dragon Ball Super?

|King Joker|
I didn't like how the threat in this show was kind of vague. They kept referring to the destruction of New York but they didn't go into how that was going to happen, which made the situation not as tense to me. Overall though, I liked the show. Iron Fist became kind of tolerable, and Matt, Jessica and Luke were cool as always. 7.5/10, IMO.

marwash22
Luke Cage/Danny chemistry was the best part to me. thumb up

glad they didn't rush it. They shared a few moments of levity, but didn't force them into an instant bromance.

I Hope we get a "Heroes For Hire" with Luke, Danny, Misty & Colleen after Misty gets her arm and Danny and Luke get their costumes.

BackFire
Luke Cage/Danny chemistry was the best part to me.

Good point. They had some nice moments, too.

Robtard
I liked it. smile

Shame on you, it was a huge let down.

And while I appreciated that Loras finally took some lesson so it appears like he knows a little bit of marital arts, there's a problem when DD is out-styling his ass all over the show/every fight scene in epic levels thereof

Patient_Leech
F#ck, I don't have much interest in this. I'd rather see new Daredevil and Jessica Jones seasons. Also psyched about Netflix Punisher.

Robtard
If you're a fan of JJ, DD and LC, I'd still watch it, it's part of the story. Though admittedly I didn't finish IF, stopped with 3 eps left, just couldn't with that shit acting and lack of martial arts.

Do have to note that Rand's whack "I am the immortal Ironfist!" and the like lines and single minded idiocy are somewhat funny this time around in Defenders, the cheese is worked into the story, almost lampooning itself.

Agreed, hype for The Punisher is high, can't wait

cdtm
Two eps in, Iron Fist vs Cage was hillarious.

cdtm

And while I appreciated that Loras finally took some lesson so it appears like he knows a little bit of marital arts, there's a problem when DD is out-styling his ass all over the show/every fight scene in epic levels thereof

Iron Fist? I liked it, too. smile

Thought they really captured Danny's character.

Surtur
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I didn't like how the threat in this show was kind of vague. They kept referring to the destruction of New York but they didn't go into how that was going to happen, which made the situation not as tense to me. Overall though, I liked the show. Iron Fist became kind of tolerable, and Matt, Jessica and Luke were cool as always. 7.5/10, IMO.

Well somehow at one point they caused an earthquake in New York. I figure something like that would do it, but on a larger scale.

Mindset

And while I appreciated that Loras finally took some lesson so it appears like he knows a little bit of marital arts, there's a problem when DD is out-styling his ass all over the show/every fight scene in epic levels thereof If it was a huge letdown why do you have an erection?

cdtm
Up to the last one.

Enjoying it for the most part. A little too much forced drama for my tastes though.. The cities literally in danger of being burned to the ground, and they're all on about petty differences. Matt sniping at Stick every which way, Jones being over the top bitchy for no real reason, Colleen whining about them for no real reason.. Only one who acts sensibly and is remotely relatable is Cage.

Robtard
If it was a huge letdown why do you have an erection?

This assumes I don't always have an erection; when you know better. Weird.

cdtm
http://mashable.com/2017/08/22/how-to-fix-iron-fist-season-2-defenders/

Holy crap, does this guy have an axe to grind:.

Soooo.... Why exactly DOES rich white womanizing drunk Tony Stark get a pass from SJW's, while well meaning orphan Danny Rand who was raised by monks and is simply ignorant about social norms has a target painted on his back?

Mindset
Who is underestimating DD because he's blind?

marwash22
no1curr.

get that shit out of here. If you care that much about what some dummy thinks, address him, not us.

cdtm
I can do both.

Adam Grimes
Nobody knows *Daredevil* is blind in universe

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by marwash22
no1curr.

get that shit out of here. If you care that much about what some dummy thinks, address him, not us. Underrated post

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>